main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's Official!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Celebration IV is going to be in LA From Thursday May 24th through Monday May 28th 2007! More info to come soon.

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    So who all is planning on coming? :)

3. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    I am half planning, but right now my wife wants to renew our vows that weekend figuring its our tenth anniversery. I am going to try to talk her out of it either that or put off till anothewr weekend. So right now its litterly 10% of me going and 90% me not.

4. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Good luck figuring that out? Is she a SW fan? If so you could renew your vows there :)

5. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Unforuanately no she 9is not a huge Star Wars fan. She is more of a homebody type. but im slowly workin her over.

6. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Hey guys,

A few of us from the "Commonwealth Cantina" FanForce (Richmond) are going to CIV, it'll be cool to see more Virginians going too. I strongly suggest keeping track of the Celebration 4 forum in the FanForce General category, it'll keep you updated on what's going on, and what we're all planning.

Unfortunately, the Figueroa Hotel (which is one of the closest to the convention center) has just been BOOKED OUT. Though don't give up hope, there are alternatives to choose from. Find out more at the Celebration 4 forum.

Hope to see you guys there!!! :D

7. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Yeah Ive been hitting there every so often. I can't even think about booking right now with the wife situation. But i have a feelin im going to go. Can't wait to see you all there myself.

8. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Yeah, especially what you said earlier, it'll be tricky. Hopefully you'll be able to work things out, worse comes to worse... use your Jedi mind trick to persuade her. :D Though it may not work, it only works on the weak minded.

9. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001

and unforuanately my wife is not a weak-minded person. Thats how she puts up with me. lol

10. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Well, good luck with the convincing. It'd be nice to see you there :)

11. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Well after along week battle of discussing Celebration 4. I unforuanately will not be going. But I am holding my head for Celebration 5. I will be able to do alot more conventions than I have thias year though which will be fun. There is a slim hope of going. But I need alot of money for that and with us thinkg of buying a house and few other things it just isn't in the plan. I will Keep you all posted on new news and stuff through this thread so check back often.

12. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Sorry to hear that. :(

13. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Oh well, Theres always next time and im free to go to what ever local type conventions as long as im of work, which is good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.