It's official...

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Sebulba2179, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    My sister and brother-in-law came for dinner tonight--they said they had "News" for us. We told them they shouldn't have said news with a capital N, cuz it gave us our suspicions. Such suspicions were confirmed this evening...

Come early July, we're going to have a new family member. :eek:

Any of you have any ideas on how I can help my sister along now, or after the baby comes, I'd appreciate 'em.
  2. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    If it's a boy, name him Anakin (or Ben for a more "normal" name).

Congrats, by the way! :D
  3. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not really Chris's choice what the kids name is. He is only allowed to suggest names.

Volunteering to take care of the kid once in a while is a good idea. That thing is gonna drive her crazy. Also, don't let the kid play with anything that you are not willing to part with. We found that one out the hard way with my little cousin Abby. Her first word was "mine".
  4. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats Chris. My sister is due any time now. One thing you may want to do is start picking up some small things she will need when the baby arrives. A car seat, sleepers,bibs,bottles and lots and lots of diapers. They may be small items but she will be glad she doesn't have to worry about them when the time comes.

Forget Anakin as a name. Get her to name the baby after you. :D I'm still trying to talk my sister into naming the baby after me.
  5. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    start a college fund!!!!!!!!!
  6. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    and dont make "it" ( dont know if its a boy or girl )think it is a jedi. ( i still cant stop laughing from the guy who thinks hes a jedi )
  7. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    o ya chris i can take care of babie for u. on second that maybe not
  8. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
  9. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    boy: jet
    girl: natalie
  10. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks, everybody. :D Tony, I sincerely doubt they'll name the kid Anakin--especially after I told them about a friend of mine from Fanfic who is doing just that. :p

And Arthur, my brother-in-law's husky-collie-German shepherd mix will ensure that you don't touch that kid with a ten-foot pole.
  11. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yay!

M:Sputnik
    F:Lardfish

curses! foiled again!
  12. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Congratulations!

Male: Will
    Female: Will
  13. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Ryno, it's not always good to have a baby named after you b/c then people can crack the jokes like "Hey look he whines just as much as YOU!!!!"
  14. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    That's true but I can always say that I only drool half as much as the baby......Wait,no,that isn't any good either.
  15. RikSMaximus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just don't leave the child in the hands of moisture farmers...just a thought
  16. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    That may be difficult, Rik. They live in Maine--the only place where "famine" means PRODUCING food. ;)
  17. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    hah oh my word, sputnik and lardfish, that made me laugh so hard which is not good considering i'm sick and it intensified my headache.

*goes back into her hole to draw some more*

good luck and congrats chris :)
  18. IG_88a Jedi Master

star 4
    sebulba do what i do with my nephew, spoil him rotten :D I'm his favourite uncle.
    And my Brother and Sister-in-Law aree expecting their second around the same time as the first was born. another bloody taurus in the family, this will make 6, it used to be us scorpio's ruled the roost, not the bulls have taken over :D
  19. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you, Carrie. :) IG, I'm going to be the kid's ONLY uncle, so I doubt there'll be any spoiling. ;)
  20. kowikan_monkey Jedi Knight

star 2
    First thing you should do is to make sure he knows the distinction between the dark side and the light side.............
  21. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    convince him to go to the dark side
  22. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Zoinks! No exclamation points! :eek:
  23. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
  24. JediMaster41589 Jedi Master

star 3
  25. Rogue-Girl Jedi Knight

star 1