O.C, CA It's out!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LordJedi, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    yes please I would since I don't think I will be able to get my dvd player to work right.
  2. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Oh man, I just watched the dvd credits/ bloopers for the first time. :D They were very very funny. About 50 times funnier than TPM's. AMy, so sorry yours doesn't work. We'll definitely have to show you on the viewing day :)
  3. jedi_janie Jedi Master

star 1
    this is a friend of mine's website - scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the link to the EP2 gagreel

http://www.my-serendipity.net/
  4. BobaFett-MP Jedi Master

star 4
    malelesbo, I have WinDVD. I just hit the play movie button, wait till it gets to the FOX logo, then right click on the footage. It then gives me the windvd menu, one section being for titles and chapters. I just move my mouse over then, the menu slides out for the titles, and I click on 3.
  5. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    OMG Jane you are the BEST!!! A page where I can view the outtakes AND a page full of Hayden!!! Oh I am drooling! [face_blush]

Ok I just watched that and I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair!!! WHO KNEW that Hayden was so graceful!!! God he is adorable! lol Jane we will have to watch it again at the viewing party just so we can oogle him together! That was by far the BEST part of the dvd!!

Ohh...and how did your friend get all the extra Hayden clips on her site?

Also I saw this on a website discussing all the items on the AOTC dvd:

Hidden Features - 1. Easter Egg Trailers - 1. "Cavalcade" (THX).....Were the outtakes the "Cavalcade", and where are the extra trailers (not the ones on disc 2)....
  6. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    If anyone still needs help getting to the gagreel, here is something I noticed when I tried getting to it tonight (haven't tried before tonight). If your remote has a 10+ key, you need to use that first. Otherwise, hit 1 and then 1 again. The trick is, you'll notice a reaction on the screen when it works. The DVD will pause for a second and then continue and the THX will still be highlighted. Then, you continue entering 3 and 8 and the gagreel will start automatically. At each keypress the DVD will react. Hope that helps.
  7. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yes I discovered this myself. I got the outtakes to work!!! Yah me! I pressed 10+ button then 1, 3, 8....I could not stop watching it. I was laughing over and over, loudly for like 15 minutes. My neighbors probably think I am mental lol....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.