main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL It's paintball time on October 5th!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    One of THE favorite events is coming Sunday, October 5th. That's right....PAINTBALL!! Join us as we travel to our favorite spot Blast Camp in Hobart, Indiana (just 30-40 minutes from Chicago) as we shoot our brethren in fun. We'll be starting a caravan of cars from the NW side at 7:30(more info on that to come).

So to break it down:

Sunday, October 5th 9:00
    Blast Camp
    $30.00 to get started / $25.00 if you have equipment

Make sure you pack a lunch since their food consists mainly of expensive snacks. There is a Subway we usually hit right at the exit off of 80/94.

2. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Woohoo! Paintball time!

3. ObiWanBottari

ObiWanBottari Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Since attendance has been down and we've always had some friends along, I propose more of same; how many do you think I could invite?
    Old Ben
    "Who is the greater fool, the fool, or the fools who follow him?"

4. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    We're hoping for a big attendance boost this time since we'll be going on a Sunday. Go ahead and invite as many as you'd like.

5. Rogue4809

Rogue4809 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2003
    It looks like Marshall will be returning with the kids again. But I, alas, will have to miss this time.

6. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    Message received, I will be bringing more stuff for the little guys to use. Hope more of the old crowd can make it.
    Yours in the 4z,
    Liobi

7. DrJawa

DrJawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Hmmm, this is the day of my wedding, I really don't think April would be too happy if I skipped out for this......

8. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Hey, this is coming up quick, got to go get my gear ready.

(When I say gear, it sounds like I'm actually good at this or something, but I just mean, clothes I don't mind getting dirty :) )

9. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    New Information!

If you would like to carpool, we will be meeting at Veterans Square on the north side (Official Address to follow soon).

We will be leaving at 7:30 am sharp. That's leaving, so please be there, because there are only two seasons in Chicago, Winter and Construction.

10. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    I was at Blast Camp for their big game (Operation Citadel) last weekend, when I fielded my tank for the first time. Being a sporting kind of guy, I also provided the opposing team with a nerf rocket launcher to "destroy"
    us with, but most preferred to do a blizzard or spray booth imitation on us, which, if you like gallons of white paint creating a froth, was great fun.
    In spite of the monsoon that hit there a week before, the field was in good shape with the possible exception of the trenches.
    What time were people thinking of getting there? Also, it would help if you identified who might want to borrow equipment as I may have limited space (a car) this time.
    yours 4 the 4z
    liobiwan

"who is the greater fool..." (etc.)

11. Rogue4809

Rogue4809 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2003
    Dear Lionel:We had such a good time in the spring, I'm bringing my 13 and 14 yr olds back for their birthdays with 2 friends each = total 6. Anything you bring will be mucho appreciated...Marshall (Laura's co-worker)

12. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    I will be bringing a cooler full of water for everyone.

13. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Lionel
    I have my overalls, gloves and boots ready to go, so I am fine. I don't need to borrow a marker or helmet.

Thanks!

14. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    OK, messages received. I wonder... should I bring the tank? Naaah.

Yrz 4 the 4z,
    L.

15. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    Rogue One was severely missed by her loyal squadron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.