main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON It's that time again

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mert_Skywalker, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Incase you forgot, today's the day to vote in Niagara, so yeah, polls close at 8.

Remember you can watch the results live on Cable 10 (I'm there now working on bringing up the numbers for the results as I get them, along with many others). Results will start around 8 o'clock. The lincoln area will be the last area to have results because of the system they use.

Anyway, just heads up incase you forgot.

2. SamwiseGamgee

SamwiseGamgee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Not exactly a local so I guess its sort of irrelevant to me. Forgive me if I sit on me rear.

3. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I just got home from voting, There are so many signs up everywhere, its hard to miss there is an election going on ;)

4. Mert_Skywalker

Aug 28, 2001
    I can't wait for those signs to go down tomorrow.

5. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Blah, I wasn't prepared for that, someone forgot to mention that you are also voting for two other things besides the mayor, I think . . . Uhh *hides from people of Grimsby*

S

6. Mert_Skywalker

Aug 28, 2001
    Yeah, alderman and regional. Fun stuff all around, well, not really. I think they havn't even stopped counting yet in Lincoln (they're doing it by hand while everyone else used a computer)

7. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I went home and helped with my uncle's campaign. He won ward 12 counciler of hamilton 70% to 30%.

And my aunt was worried he'd be the first Ferguson to ever lose an election!

I had to call people and ask if they voted or not. That part sucked :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.