main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*It's The Maine Lounge*

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by Nate-Skywalker, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate-Skywalker

Nate-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2003
  2. Moyima

Moyima Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Wow.

I really have no idea what either of you just said.

3. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

*sits at computer monitor dazed and confused*

4. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    ummm yah its a local thing...sorry guys

Hes a little screwed up but anyways

Happy V-Day everone...

5. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    Hey kevin u found somethin to do?

6. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Not really... I think we should just go to a movie and then out to eat or something... It would be a good way to get to know each other and to get a meet in.

7. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    Yah i think that a movie and dinner is a good idea but i dunno who everyone is goin to get there...i dont really know how to get there...

8. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    check this out lol

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Jeff Twieden's New Year's resolution: Be the first in line for "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith."
    The Seattle resident has already camped out in front of the city's Cinerama Theater in downtown for the final installment of George Lucas' sci-fi series, which won't open for another 22 weeks, report news sources.

"Episode III" is set two years into the Clone Wars, when Chancellor Palpatine, with the help of his clone army and Sith Warriors, prepares to rid the galaxy of the Jedis in order to declare himself Emperor of the Galactic Empire. The film sets up the mysterious circumstances in which 1977's "Episode IV" begins, namely: Anakin's capitulation to the dark side to become Darth Vader and the birth -- and subsequent separation -- of twins Leia Organa and Luke Skywalker.

Twieden, who was also first in line for 1999's "Episode I: The Phantom Menace," is the most excited about seeing his favorite helmeted villain.

"Vader, baby. Vader," he says. "We all want to see Vader kick some ass."

Although Twieden has settled in with two sleeping bags -- with another on the way -- he's not opposed to moving if it turns out the Cinerama isn't playing "Episode III."

"If it isn't, I'll be more than happy to move to a different theater. It's really about the wait," he says. "'Star Wars' is about independence and freedom, and that's really what this wait is about. That complete and utter independence."

Adds Twieden, "A lot of people say 'Get a life,' stuff like that. But I'm having the time of my life out here."

The final installment of the sci-fi prequel trilogy hits theaters in a galaxy not so far away on Thursday, May 19.

That guy is the man

9. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Saw that a few weeks ago.. pretty funny.

Could you please PM me your phone number incase I want to call you about the meeting? Also, I can give a ride to one or 2 of my friends, so with you also there we will have enough.

10. BJ_3PO

BJ_3PO Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2004
    Hey every body

nate have you figured out when the meeting is going to be next week?

Ill need to know a couple of days in advance i have games tuesday-friday......

on any of the other days any time will do...

11. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    yea i can but i dunno if i have a ride man...my car is bein fixed rite now and my rents wont wanna bring me 2 auburn but ill try n figure it out...

Bj is will hopefully be sometime this week...if we can we will try and have it not on one of those dayz k

12. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    times winding down...we needa find out wuts goin down this week

13. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    alright we are gonna have 2 seperate meetings then all meet together...bj u there?

14. BJ_3PO

BJ_3PO Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2004
    it may be a lil late but yes i am here captain

15. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    we r havin a meetin with 4 members tonight...ill notify

16. BJ_3PO

BJ_3PO Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2004
    kool im down

17. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    Meetin is goin well...Bj and another friend Chris has just showed up...updates in a while

18. BJ_3PO

BJ_3PO Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2004
    were watchin episode 1

and eatin some dominoes yeah!!!!

19. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

I went to Auburn today with 2 other friends too the movies, so we should now have 3 meetings (including the one from 2002)

Nate, you informed FanForce HQ about both meetings like I advised you to via PM, right?

20. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    yep ive told meri about it....this morning i will update her

21. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Cool... We should be official then.

22. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    Hmm ive got some bad news...meetings dont count...

Meri said that in order for it to be official we need to let her know in way advance, like a week or so...

So the 1 or 2 day warning i gave didnt matter...its all good though...im plannin another meeting down here

23. BJ_3PO

BJ_3PO Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2004
    hello to anyone that is on ...thats to bad tat those meetings did not count so im guessin it will take a couple of weeks to get thiis thing goin but weel make it happen...

24. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    You have terrible grammer...and anyways, yeah so those meetings didnt count but im already planning another one way in advance...this time i think its gonna be a bunch of people goin out for dodgeball which we have at the Howards Sports arena...either there or the saco army reserves...So keep a look out for that post

25. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

:(

I want my colors!

I WANTEM I WANTEM I WANTEM!!!! :p

Sounds like fun on the next meeting... I don't think I can make it down to saco though. I'll just have another get together with the guys from around here. Did you confirm the original meeting from 2002?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.