*It's The Maine Lounge*

Discussion in 'Maine' started by Nate-Skywalker, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJ_3PO Jedi Knight

well if u dont have any ideas yet we should go golfin at out of the rough....it is up to you
  2. Nate-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    *100 post*

Yah man i think im gonna have people over...u can come over i guess...if u absolutely have to..hahah jk man
  3. BJ_3PO Jedi Knight

well i guess i dont know if i will be able to fit it in my already busy schedual

hey chantal is bangin!!!!!!
  4. Nate-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Nate_Edit: Schedule

Yah i kno she is...she kept lookin up my shorts today after school...she is so hott

Any ways yah...so saber u will have to be our first representative then we will go from there...since me n u started it, itll probably alter for me to u and vise-versa
  5. BJ_3PO Jedi Knight

that sounds cool u guyz do aALL the work
    if u neeed help im here
  6. Abhors Elder Guest

Yeah... Have you thought about traveling to Auburn for a meeting? It seems like a good central place for both of our groups to meet. There is also a lot of stuff to do there.
  7. BJ_3PO Jedi Knight

heyy

Auburn sounds cool to me i believe i will be in aibirn in a coup of weeks for a game so if we can meet then that would be kool.....
  8. Nate-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Yah that mite be a good idea for a future meetin in like a month or so, so i can get my license back... :(

I think you should get people together or somthin so we can get started with our Chapter and stuff liek that...

Just an idea :p
  9. Nate-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    How are the ideas for meetings goin man...?
  10. Abhors Elder Guest

Well, I've just spent the weekend in Washington DC, so I didn't really get a chance to think about it... I'll think of something good we can do though.
  11. Smudged-Pants Jedi Youngling

alright lemme know wut u decide to do

BTW this is nate...i got banned so i gotta use this...sorry man lol
  12. BJ_3PO Jedi Knight

thats to bad nate got banned

hows everybody doin
  13. Nal_Star14 Jedi Youngling

14. BJ_3PO Jedi Knight

15. Nal_Star14 Jedi Youngling

good good...still wiatin hahh
  16. MickeeSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Hey this is Nate's Little brother...I just figured id pop in and say goodluck with the FF and Nate says maybe somtime later i can be apart of it if i get my post and respect up...
  17. Abhors Elder Guest

Ok.. I screwed up. Myself and another friend went to ROTS midnight madness in Auburn last night, and it never even occured to me to bring a third and have it be a fan force meeting... BUT, I did find a guy that might be interested in joining the fan force. Hes on the board, and hopefully he'll pop in here.
  18. Darth_Freege Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey its me, the one who went to midnight madness with saber_holder i hope we can get this last meeting done soon
  19. JediArashi Jedi Padawan

You know...technically there were 3 of us there, we discussed fanforce, I say it was a meeting.

Even if I wasn't there intentionally for a meeting, I think it still meets the requirements...besides it was at a Star Wars event, Midnight Madness!

So, that's another meeting down...1 more to go.
  20. Abhors Elder Guest

Hey Arashi! Glad you decided to check out the fan force board again. It was good meeting you at midnight madness. I agree that it should count as a meeting, but unfortunatly in order for them to "count", we have to let fan force HQ know like a week in advance...

Any of you guys interested in going to see a movie within the next couple weeks in Auburn? Sin City looks pretty good. We could go out to eat afterwards and discuss fan force and crap.

I know myself and Freege are in.. Anybody else??
  21. Nate-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Ummm alrite one problem is that all of the meetings have to be announced to count so that one didnt count either....sorry guys...
  22. Abhors Elder Guest

star 4
    ohh sorry bro i misunderstood...my bad

24. Abhors Elder Guest

star 4
    Dude we def. need to get this thing goin...just make a date to get with ppl in like a week and tell merri...

We need get represented...BTW i turned 18 already haha...

I was banned for 5 weeks so sorry i didnt tell yah haha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.