main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's time for me to say goodbye......for a little while.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by PixelMagic, Jul 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixelMagic

PixelMagic Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey guys. As some of you know I live in Iowa. But tomorrow morning, about 12 hours from now, I will be catching a flight, and moving to Alabama. Due to unfortunate circumstances, this will force me to be seperated from my finacee by 820 miles. Needless to say, I am more depressed now than I have ever been in my entire life. So I just wanted to let you guys know that you might not see me on these boards for a little while. It might be 2 days, might 2 weeks, it might be 2 months. It just all depends on when I come back out of my depression enough to enjoy fanfilms again. I will be fine after time, but for the next week at least, I will be severely depressed because of the seperation from my sweetheart. She is the reason I get up every day. She is the reason my life is worth living.
    So I must bid you all farewell, just for a time, but I will return. I don't know how long it will be. It might not be more than a couple of weeks. It just all depends on how quickly I can feel happy again. Anyway, sorry for going too much into my personal life. I just wanted you guys to understand why I will not be around for a while. I wish you all good luck with your projects and your films. I hope to come back and see many great things have taken place. And perhaps when I return, I will have fun and exciting things for you as well.
    So, I leave you this final thought. If you have a girlfriend/finacee/wife, make sure you tell her how much you love her and how much she means to you. You never know when she might be taken away do to circumstances beyond your control.

So, I say goodbye and good luck to you all. I'll be back someday.

2. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    alright pixel, hope you get your job. Atleast you can see her on the net with cams, better than nothing. Hope you just don't get rust!

3. Chevalier-mal-Fet

Chevalier-mal-Fet Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2002
    Take care of yourself, Pix. Hopefully we'll see you back soon. Best of luck.

4. wixmmm

wixmmm Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2001
    DON'T LEAVE US!!!

QUICK! Go over multipass rendering ONE MORE TIME... for old time's sake ;)

Cya,
    Mike

PS: Once again: you know you've had too much TFN Fanfilms when...

PSS: On a serious note, why are you going to alabama??

5. Carl_el_cee

Carl_el_cee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2002
    Best of luck, Pixel!

Gotta run, 6 AM here!

Carl

6. PixelMagic

Oct 8, 2001
    Ha ha, I guess I should give the whole back story to this, you'll understand why I am so sad.

Alrigth, let me take you back to the year 1999. I have never had a girlfriend before, because there just wasn't a girl that I felt I was interested in. Then one day I was bored, so I started to cause trouble in a Mormon chat room...lol. So, I posted a pic of me killing off an Aladdin doll with a lightsaber...ha ha. Then I got a private message from a girl that said, "You are such a sicko!" So I laughed and said, "Just testing my new software program (Photoshop)" Then she left, and I never heard from her again. So, next, another girl named Sarah sent me a person to person message (bascially like AIM0 that said, "Hey, that was pretty dang funny!" So, I started talking to her, and getting to know her. I felt silly, because I realized I started having feelings for her. I mean, I had never met the girl, yet there was something interesting about her that I had never felt about other girls. So, after 2 months, we desided to be "internet boyfriend and girlfriend" silly I know. So, finally after one year, I had my chance to meet her in person in Salt Lake City. So I met her at the famous Temple Square in the heart of Salt Lake City. I'm telling you guys, I DO believe in love at first site. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on. And to make a long story short, when I went back home to Alabama, my parents didn't like Sarah and told me I was never allowed to see her again. So I of course wasn't going to let the love of my life get away, and so I made secret plans to run away from home without telling anyone. 4 days after my 18th Birthday, I flew to Iowa and to stay with my girlfriend and her parents. That was one year ago, and now due to lack of employment here, I am forced to live with my parents again to be able to get a job so that I can marry Sarah next year. I will be away from her for only about 2 months at a time, but it is still the hardest thing I've ever had to do. So, is PixelMagic a hopeless romantic? Most definately.

7. anakin_sky

anakin_sky Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 13, 2001
    Hey! I live in AL maybe ill see you down here sometime where are you gonna be.City?

8. christmastom

christmastom Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2002
    I'm sorry about that Pixel. I hope that you find work near your fiancee!

9. DarkATX

DarkATX Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 14, 2000
    You short life has all the makings of a best selling book or romantic comedy [face_mischief]
    Hate to see you leave...even if it is for just a little while.
    Take care and all the best :)

10. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Ow man, that must be hard to have left your family like that then return like the prodigal (sp?) son. And all of this compounded by having to leave the person that you went through all this trouble for. Well you have my sympathies and I wish you the best of luck. Please come back to us soon pix, you will be sorely missed.

Best Wishes,
    Shawn Curran

11. Digital_LlamaCH

Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2001
    Need a ride to the airport? (In Cedar Rapids :) )

-Chris

12. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Wow, Pixel...thats very cool, kind of like a computer geek soap opera love story. I wish you the best, and in no way do I mean any of this insincerely. Just dont feel too bad, because you know very well that you'll see everyone again soon. Bye pix! I'll always be better at you in 3d! I picked it up a week and a half ago!

Best wishes,

~Neszis~

13. Master_Jedi_David

Master_Jedi_David Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2002
    In a wicked new version of C3PO's comment to R2-D2 in A New Hope: "Do take of yourself Pix, you wouldn't want our lives to get boring and 3D deprived...would you?"

Hope to hear from you again soon and best of luck in getting the job!

14. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Hey! It's not soooo bad here in Alabama. I hear we're gonna get a paved road soon! :D

15. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Ahem. It's "Do take CARE of yourself.."

:D

~Neszis~

16. Pixelito

Pixelito Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    HAHAHA!!!! Now I am the greatest!! :D

Just kidding... On a serious note: I know what separation can be like, and I hope you get on your feet in Alabama sometime soon.

Best wishes,
    Brian

17. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    do your parents still don't like her?

18. CodePoet

CodePoet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    Sorry D...i hate to say it...but life is most definatly anything but fair...and tis true...i too know the pains of sadness :( ...but all in time man...it's bound to get better at some point... and i wish you the safest of trips back to bama, and i'll see you on Sunday...dang man, gonna be kinda strange having you around again...with any luck we won't get into to much trouble hanging out again :D but anyway, i'll try to think of a way to get ya back to yourself...maybe we will go peal out in front of a certain persons house or something..bwahaha [face_devil]

-----------------------------------------

anyway...just wanted to put in my Two Cents worth D...and for real, don't do anything dumb like yelling "Bomb" on your plane or something 8-}

- Me

19. PixelMagic

Oct 8, 2001
    HA HA, Jonathan, I don't think Bishop Harris will appreciate that very much.

20. ExFilms

ExFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001

Sounds a bit like "Sleepless in Alabama" to me.

Good luck finding work and I hope you're back with your sweetie soon.

(On another note, Iowa isn't exactly NY, San Francisco, LA, or San Diego where a studio apt is over $1000 a month. So its hard for me to believe that a healthy person can't afford to live there. Just suck it up, get a job at Pizza Hut and keep applying for the dream jobs.)

21. CodePoet

CodePoet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    HAHA...you knew exactly who i was refering to! kick butt...and nope...i doubt he appreciates it when people i don't know who are do it :confused: ...bwahaha

- Me

22. monkey_abbot

monkey_abbot Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2002
    write about how you feel, in a romance

take care of urself pixel, keep urself busy!

23. CoruscantCrisis

CoruscantCrisis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2001
    Take care and good luck Pixel. Your story has brought me hope. LOL

24. PixelMagic

Oct 8, 2001
    Ha ha ha, yes, the story behind Sarah's and I romance could be a movie. Maybe I'll make it someday. :p It would indeed make a good romantic comedy. BYE GUYS! This is my final farewell! Take care!

25. borjis fett

borjis fett Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 1999

Good luck Buddy. :)

y'all come back now...ya hear?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.