IT'S TODAY! IT'S TODAY! IT'S TODAY!

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by spiralpadawan, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    *said in my best kid from Stuart Little voice*

I am so excited.
  2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    well actually its tommorrow....
  3. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well considering I don't keep a before midnight bedtime.... IT'S TODAY! lol. But if you want to get all technical. lol.
  4. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can't believe it's all over now. I feel like my life has been robbed of purpose.
  5. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
  6. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Don't give me a hankie. Gimmie a handgun and a blindfold. And possibly a cemetery plot. Or just a Hefty bag would work.
  7. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    But Adam, then you would miss the Star Wars TV series! Oh, I've seen it 7 times already.. hehe.. driving up to LA tomorrow to troop the Arclight and see it for the 8th time, then my club is seeing it on Sunday again, which will be the 9th time. :D
  8. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I tried to post this yesterday and it got eaten!

You can't have a handgun, it's to messy and I can't stand cleaning up body fluid messes, just ask my kids... they have good barfing aim for a reason, Mommy hates cleaning it up! lol

And the hefty bag... well I've got a 2 gallon one that would likely fit on your head but they're expensive so you can't have one.

Sorry dude... just take the tissue.
  9. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    A few points by way of refutation:

1. Spiral, why would you have to clean it up. I'm not planning on doing it on your living room floor or anything. I was thinking somewhere more remote, where nobody'll really care.

2. Any gun'll do. I'll take Ash's boomstick from Army of Darkness if I can get my hands on it.

3. Yellowstone Plastics has very large bags that they use to put garbage and stuff in, so I can steal one from work.

4. While I hope the TV show'll be cool, it just won't be the same.

Anyway, what happens will happen.
  10. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    ehh.. we'll still care! lol. why not save your death wishes at least until we get a chance to view it digitally? perhaps it will give you will enough to live.
  11. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nah, I found another excuse to stick around. It's called "annoying the hell outta people".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.