main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Itsa me, I gotta questiona

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by darkOmegazer0, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkOmegazer0

darkOmegazer0 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2002
    Does anyone know if nintendo will re-release Mario 64 on the gamecube? First time making a thread in the game area...................I just really want this game again, I lost my old one and It'd be sweet to have it on gamecube.

2. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ...well, i haven't heard anything about this..

But you never know.. Apparently, Nintendo IS including an update version of "Ocarina of Time" with the new Zelda game..

Maybe they'll eventually do the same thing with Mario?

(Though, to be honest, just pick up Mario Sunshine. It's very similar to Mario 64)

Heck, if current rumours are to be believed, just wait about a year, and maybe you'll be able to play Mario 64 on the PS2 or the X-box!

(Still can't believe that NINTENDO might be forced out of the hardware market)

3. gotyoda

gotyoda Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2003
    I wouldn't count on it but with all the other games having unlockables you never know.

4. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    I've heard somewhere that GCN is releasing a new Mario Cart which will be on-line playable.

This is as close to a reason as I can come up with for getting the GCN.

5. darkOmegazer0

darkOmegazer0 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2002
    Yeah I have Mario sunshine, it came with my cube its pretty good except there's no lava or anything like in Mario 64...I'm not sure if I wanna get the new zelda, it looks too happy. Anyone have info on Wario's game or this mario 128?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.