ITT I rant about how I hate pierceings and tattoos..

Discussion in 'Big Brother 5' started by TheGuardianofArlon, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGuardianofArlon Force Ghost

star 6
    I really do. [face_frustrated] Nothing makes someone look more terrible than to have one. They're not cute. They're not fun. They're terrible. They're pagan. They're stupid.

Whats causing this rant? Well as you know I always look at the entertainment news to see what the "stupidity" gossip is going around hollywood and blah blah blah. Well it seems that Miley Cyrus got her nose pierced....

Why? I don't know..But it was stupid. Another person goes stupid and gets themselves a pierceing that does not look cute, but looks really sad. [face_frustrated]

2. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Does it make you feel better to tlak about this?

has a man with tattooes scared you bad once?
  3. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    most guys with tattooes scare me because they also have very bad attitudes typically. but I know some nice people with tattooes who are nice and that I like. I don't believe in tattoes or peircings, but I don't judge people by them, because it doesn't necessarily mean they are evil...
  4. imperial_dork Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Apparently, I've "gone stupid" twice as I have a tattoo and a piercing.

Then again, I believe few things make a person look more terrible than narrow-mindedness. :)
  5. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    i'm gonna give arlol a prince albert when he's asleep tonight.
  6. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
  7. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    I have a tattoo, hidden in plain sight.
    By now, I really don't care much anymore if it's there or not, but I was more than happy when I got it.
    One of my friends intends to be tattoed all over her body one day. Right now it looks funny because one leg is already tattoed and the other is not.[face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.