main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST ITT Please Share Your Episode VII Related Dreams that You've Had

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by I Are The Internets, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Last night I dreamt that I met Peter Mayhew. I kept asking him questions about Episode VII, but he told me to **** off and he was actually filming Boondock Saints 3.

2. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Yeah, I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut and this snake wearing a vest...

-C

Dranem likes this.
  3. TheTwinSuns

TheTwinSuns Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2013
    A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was in the theater with Episode VII about to start. The lights dimmed and the logos started. When it got to the opening crawl, the guy in front of me stood up right front of my face. I tried to look around him, but, to my horror, I realized the words were whizzing by unusually fast. My ears started buzzing, I started shaking. And then I woke up.

4. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Were the words whizzing into his earholes?

5. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    This is a family orientated forum so it would be highly unlikely and Carrie Fisher wouldn't like it either [face_laugh]

6. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    I had a dream a few weeks ago that I hooked up with Adam Driver (I don't think I have a subconscious infatuation with him or anything, I had just been watching a lot of "Girls" in the days leading up to that night). Anyway, my version of "pillow talk" was to keep trying to pry Episode VII information out of him. He just got really annoyed and was like "I already told you, I'm not allowed to talk about it…!"

Even in my dreams I'm an annoying fangirl.

7. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I had a dream that the greatest crossover teamup movie ever happened and it was this
    [​IMG]

Dont act like you wouldn't watch that movie

8. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    my dreams are just horrible versions of reality. not being able to find my car. my relatives dying. etc.

9. Count Zero

Count Zero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2014
    They involve Daisy Ridley, Vodka, and coco butter. The rest is MINE!

10. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
    It's funny that this is a topic, and that I can reply...

A while back, around when the Disney deal happened, I had a dream that Ep VII was just released one day without warning. They had filmed it all in secret. And everyone rushed to the theater to catch it. I woke up before the movie started... :(

More recently I had a dream that the title was revealed: The Jedi Forge Alone.

Darth_Articulate and Redimet like this.
  11. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    I HAD THE EXACT SAME DREAM!!!!!

How freaky is that?

Darth_Articulate likes this.
  12. swish19

swish19 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2014
    I've dreamt I have watched Episode VII at least twice now. I have had two very distinct dreams where I can still remember the entire plots from the imaginary movies I saw... I believe I have had more dreams about it but they are vague footprints of a memory at best, you know how dreams are. Both times they were drastically different than anything we've ever seen before. They were good films but not Star Wars in any capacity that we've ever known. For example, the opening crawl was way different, characters drove cars, the shooting styles were super gritty and handheld (think Paul Thomas Anderson in Boogie Nights or something) and I don't even remember there being music. I was in awe and shocked/horrified at the same time. I guess you could say I'm a little anxious... lol

Darth_Articulate and TKT like this.
  13. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    I've had one dream about Ep 7. Don't remember much except that myself and most fans thought it was enjoyable and entertaining, but very lacking on story/plot. I guess that would make it the star wars version of Transformers or something.

14. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Hmmm this thread hasn't kicked off the way I thought it would. Sad, because it combines Freudian psychology, dream logic, and Star Wars into one happy thread. You all aren't trying hard enough I fear.

Dak Oolron likes this.
  15. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    I have nightmares mostly. And usually I die in some horrid manner. But I did have a dream once where cars sounded like tie fighters, and for reasons I don't remember anymore, the police were after me and they were all dressed as Stormtroopers. I also recall some Jawas being in it. Haven't had any episode seven related dreams.

TKT likes this.
  16. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    I've had two ep VII dreams, but I only remember one because it was godawful

The movie was like one of those old gang films except Artoo looked normal and everyone used irl guns instead of lightsabers and blasters. Of course I only recognized the returning OT cast. It was really slow and boring and the music sucked even though it was John Williams (impossible irl)

Also I could teleport for some reason

17. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Were you actually in the movie?

18. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I had a dream that your thread would really take off more than it has so far. :p

19. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    I have had a scary amount of SW-related dreams, just not necessarily Episode VII ones. Like many, many years ago I dreamt I was on Dagobah, just hanging out while Yoda trained Luke. Finally, Luke turned to me and was like "you better get up, you're gonna be late for work." I pulled myself awake and saw that he was right: I had slept through my alarm.

Another time I dreamt I was out to lunch with Han and Leia. They were telling me that they didn't really approve of my boyfriend at the time, and that I "could do better." They were also right. How's that for some psychology?

20. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I had a dream you locked my thread, and you then went to my house and stole all my internets. :(

Dak Oolron likes this.
  21. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    [face_devil]

Dak Oolron likes this.
  22. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm reporting you to the mod-

Oh no...

Dak Oolron and EHT like this.
  23. Redimet

Redimet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2014
    I dreamed that I walked in at Mid Night sat down the movie started I was so excited and it was The Phantom Menace, I mean it was just The Phantom Menace I was like :eek: and then I woke up.

24. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    I've had two or three Ep. VII related dreams, but only one I can really remember. We sat down, the movie began, and it was made up of a series of comedic vignettes ala The Kentucky Fried Movie. No one else in the theater seemed surprised or bothered by this. Of course, they also didn't seem surprised or bothered by the fact that long deceased actor Hervé Villechaize was in the theater with us.

leiamoody, Darth_Articulate and TKT like this.
  25. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    "Take him to Detroit!"

Juke Skywalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.