main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST ITT Please Share Your Episode VII Related Dreams that You've Had

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by I Are The Internets, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    Ok so uh....
    What does "ITT" stand for?

2. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    I dreamed Disney bought Star Wars and announced this crazy movie a year plan. And to start it all off, they hired the writer of Regarding Henry. Thankfully I woke up and went on to watch season three of Underworld.

Darth_Articulate likes this.
  3. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    I had a Star Wars Episode VII dream :D , but then I woke up and couldn't remember it. :(

mes520 likes this.
  4. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    In This Thread

Dak Oolron and Seagoat like this.
  5. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    Ah, thank you
    Lol I'm terrible with acronyms
    I say in a sentence with an acronym

EHT likes this.
  6. acroyear7

acroyear7 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2006
    I had tons of SW dreams before TPM (and after). I also had a bunch of SW dreams before ROTJ. I think the last dream I had about Ep. 7 was two years ago when it was announced there would be more SW movies. In that dream, there was this Darth Vader looking character riding a horse. LMAO.

Darth_Articulate and TKT like this.
  7. Boba_Fat83

Boba_Fat83 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    I have just had the classic yet annoying dream where you are waiting in line to see the movieā€¦I always wake up so pissed from a dream like that as if I were able to sleep longer I would have actually seen the movie:p

8. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I would but in general all of my Star Wars related dreams involved Jennifer Lawrence in a Slave Leia outfit lapdance

9. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I had a dream that I somehow became friends with the new cast and Adam Driver gave me a copy of the new trilogy bible with all the backstory in it.

Years ago I remember having a vague dream set in the future in which I was seeing Episode VII and the only thing I remember is the last battle in the movie is a massive space battle against a space station superweapon thing set to the backdrop of a green nebula.

10. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I had a dream last night that the big evil space station was in the shape of Gonzo's head.

11. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    OH NO

DARTH NADER

12. Nostril_of_Palpatine

Nostril_of_Palpatine Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2004
    I dreamt I was invited to the premiere, but it ended up being in a room in a dingy social hall or school that had been rented out. The movie was on VHS and was screened on a medium-sized TV from about 1996. It looked and sounded like it had been recorded on my dad's camcorder, and all those desert scenes supposedly filmed in Abu Dhabi were clearly in someone's backyard in Arizona. JJ Abrams was standing awkwardly to the side with a look of "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

13. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Your avatar will now give me nightmares.

14. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Figured I put this up, if anyone has had dreams about things having to do with the ST. I put it in SA in case some of the spoilery info filtered into people's dreams.

Last night, I had a bizarre dream about the E7 trailer. I think I was aware from the beginning that I was hanging out with JJ (as one does in dreams) and someone brought a TV in to show the first Episode VII trailer. I became excited as I realized this would be the first real confirmation of plot points and first real footage I would see of the film, and also the first inkling of their general marketing plan. I said "I'm kinda nervous" just before it began (I didn't want it to suck). It started with the Lucasfilm logo but, interestingly, it looked like someone videotaped another television showing the trailer (like those youtube videos of people doing that). However, once the the logo faded, the main portion of the trailer was normal. The first scene is Palpatine lying down on some surface at night with lightning happening in the background. You could tell it was Palpatine because it was wearing Palpatine's prequel garb (from the scene where he fights Mace) and had Palpatine's hair, but you couldn't make out his face. Then he sits up straight like Dracula from his coffin and then lies back down as if he did that too soon. At this point, I'm thinking "Oh, so they are resurrecting Palpatine" and immediately thought that this must have been George's idea. Palpatine sits up again and stays up with his face well light. It looks like a demon version of Palpatine, with features like the orcs from Lord of the Rings. He says "Satan!" as if to call out to his master, and I think "Oh, so they are going to tie this in with christian mythology". He makes a servile, pathetic facial expression, and then yells out something, but I can't recall what it was. From there, a long montage of brief scene shots and shots of characters took place and the background music was a soft, female voiced ballad that one might find in a Disney cartoon movie. It was a beautiful song, but didn't seem to belong in a Star Wars movie. The trailer ended up transforming into a music video about that song, and then it finished. I looked at JJ, and in a sombre tone, he admitted that someone had twitched the trailer for one of the musical numbers in the movie that they had decided not to use. He said that what was being released to the public was the actual trailer. I then went into a back room with people who also screened the "trailer" and one of them was the female vocalist of the song who was in the movie. She seemed very depressed, so I cheered her up by re-affirming the public would only see the real trailer. Then I woke up.

Anyone else have dreams about the film or anything to do with it?

15. Dak Oolron

Dak Oolron Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2014
    I thought that I Are The Internets made a thread on this already, but I can't find it? Maybe it was someone else, but there WAS a thread on that before... guess it got locked/merged?

That was some dream, by the way!

16. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Thread merge

Darth_Articulate and Dak Oolron like this.
  17. Dak Oolron

Dak Oolron Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2014
    Ah, so I wasn't dreaming it up! ;)

Darth_Articulate and EHT like this.
  18. Nando

Nando Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2014
    I dreamed that leaked eight minutes of Tatooine

19. Lord D'arg

Lord D'arg Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    You're all going to laugh but I had a dream that Luke wound up on Earth and turned out to be a Sith Lord who apprenticed himself to me when I revealed the 'future' which was in fact me just spouting off a load of EU based rubbish. I then went off with him to a GFFA and woke up :(

Darth_Articulate and Dak Oolron like this.
  20. SkywalkerOG

SkywalkerOG Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 19, 2014
    I had one crazy ep7 dream like 2 weeks ago I was in the theatre with my dad and it the the theatre was full of fanboys and excitement opening crawl was amazing then the first scene is vader talking to the emperor then all of a sudden it's a like a muppets movie very awkward and there were random saber fights lol then I remember looking at my dad like wtf is this and he said "it is JJ Abrams we shouldn't be suprised" haha I consider this a nightmare

TKT, Dak Oolron and Darth_Articulate like this.
  21. Lando Swarm

Lando Swarm Jedi Master star 2

Aug 9, 2013
    I had a dream that I was watching VII, which was set in Vice City, of GTA fame. The details aren't clear, but Luke was some sort of gangster embroiled in a drug money-related conflict with a Sith gang. The new cast members only appeared to deliver occasional drive-by shootings, which Luke was always able to survive by evading their bullets. The entire soundtrack consisted of Van Halen, who actually appeared in the movie at certain points. The live action footage of the actors superimposed over Playstation 2 graphics looked pretty bad, but I somehow accepted it as a valid stylistic choice.

I suppose the movie was somewhat enjoyable, but I was more confused than anything else.

22. Royale w/ Codeine

Royale w/ Codeine Jedi Master star 4

May 19, 2014
    I had a dream that little rebel boys and rebel girls will be able to join hands with little imperial boys and imperial girls as sisters and brothers.

Rebel Alliance Pigeon likes this.
  23. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    I had a dream last night where Daisy Ridley was a presenter at the Academy Awards... She kept flubbing her lines--and when she finally presented the nominees, it was for Best Video Game or something. A game for The Simpsons won it :p

24. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Um. I actually like that title a LOT!

25. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    YES MY THREAD WAS THREAD MERGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dream has come true. Thank you everyone.

Dak Oolron and EHT like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.