main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST ITT Please Share Your Episode VII Related Dreams that You've Had

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by I Are The Internets, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Sounds like a cross between the trees from Lord of the Rings and the Ewok movies

Edit: Mods--can we keep this thread alive as a place to discuss anyone's dreams about TFA?

Dra--- likes this.
  2. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Sounds like someone's having M. Night. Shymamlan's "The Happening" withdrawal.

3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Thread merge

4. Empress Shatterpoint

Empress Shatterpoint Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2013
    I was Anakin Skywalker in Kamino with 'Episode 7' banners. I looked into a mirror appearing out of nowhere and saw that instead of having normal teeth, plural, I had only one BIG TOOTH fitting in all of my mouth.

Rated R for Randomness?

5. AdamSkywalker

AdamSkywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 2, 2014
    I had a dream that it got released straight to VHS before the release date in December so I put it in and it was so lame, Luke was in the same white outfit from ANH, Obi Wan was there but it was a huge action figure of him, Chewie was a puppet and Han was walking around with a cane. They were all at the Cantina and every time Han said something witty, the classic "audience laugh" sound went off in the background. In my dream I sat there thinking "I knew this was going to be horrible." Then I woke up and I almost died because I couldn't believe I just had a dream like that.....[face_laugh]

6. Wildcatbarry

Wildcatbarry Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2015
    I'd rather dream about Padme.

7. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Well my dreams last night were kind of dark. They were comprised of three different scenes. I'll start with the lighter one:

It's the end of the movie and Rey has landed on some swamp like planet. Luke is standing on some small sandy island (which is surrounded by several other islands seperated by several 100 feet). Rey goes up to him, and hands him the lightsaber. Luke then takes out a different lightsaber, and promptly throws the lightsaber Rey just handed him onto a different island and then demands Rey go get it. I was like "Luke....what a jerk move"

Ok that was the lighter one. Now onto the darker ones:

1. It is at a hospital and I think Kylo is there being examined by some robot about that limp he had in the trailer. Andy Serkis' Uber is there *looking pretty much like Andy Serkis in a black cloak* and the robot tells him that Kylo will be fine but he'll have to take it easy for the next couple weeks (so no new missions). Uber then promptly walks over to Kylo, wips out his lightsaber and just cuts off his leg. He goes back over to the robot and says to give him a mechanical leg all the while you hear Kylo like screaming bloody murder in the background. (geez)

2. I think it started at some landing field *or something like that. There were lots of planes there, some of which were clearly not star wars*, and I was overhearing a discussion between our 3 leads. Apparantly one of the leads *not Rey, possibly Poe* had some horrible uncurable disease that would slowly destroy shut down your major organs in some slow and painful way. The other two characters were begging him to leave the rebellion and try to enjoy the last months-years of his life but I think his excuse was that he didn't want to feel useless/do nothing while the empire kills innocent people. Then it cut to the middle of a fight scene, and its just a bunch of screaming and crying at firt. I guess Rey is trying to revive him *I think he's dead or something* and Finn is just begging her to stop.

Well I guess I'm off to go to therapy now :(

8. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    I had a dream that I was in line for TFA and the Seahawks should have handed the ball off to Marshawn Lynch... :_|

Wildcatbarry, EHT and Darth Dookacas like this.
  9. Wildcatbarry

Wildcatbarry Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2015
    I just realized the great late John Candy played in Spaceballs.

I only hope that Spaceballs 2 doesn't feature Will Ferrell, that would be a nightmare.

10. Granek

Granek Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2012
    that film would consist of no missed shots, lots of debauchery and womanizing.. .wait that sounds like my life! :cool:

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  11. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    I've had a recurring dream for the past few days. I am watching TFA in an empty theater. At the end, Rey walks into Luke's hut and he's dead. A skeleton in robes. She places the lightsaber in his bony hand, and immediately receives a force vision. The flashback shows that Luke abandoned his students, friends and family to live on a private island with his ditzy mistress. He dies without redeeming himself at all, and without regrets. The screen cuts to black. I then hear a muffled sound in the back of the theater, and I look back. There are thousands of people there, and they are all crying. Their tears flood the room, and I wake up.

12. Lord Crevil

Lord Crevil Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 21, 2015
    i had a dream a couple of weeks ago where i stepped out of my house and in the clear blue sky was a star destroyer entering earth, because it was entering earth it looked small, so it took me a second until i realized it was a star destroyer. so i immediately **** my pants and ran back to call my family and when i came back the one star destroyer was leaving earth, i looked up again and 4 star destroyers were then entering earth, obviously since it was a dream, at the time i thought tie fighters were soon going to start attacking us but i woke up because of the fright. when i woke up i realized i was dreaming and i wished i hadn't cause it was one of the coolest dreams ever.

13. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    Time to revive this cause of my dream last night

I found TFA was being aired on TV months early for some reason, but my speaker quality was crap for some reason so no matter how high I turned up the volume, I could barely hear it. Also, commercials

It began with Han and Chewie in a place sort of like the carbon freezing chamber and they had to break out and escape. It then changes to a scene where (I assume) Snoke was talking with Kylo Ren and Phasma about generic evil stuff. I'm afraid that's all I can recall

Revanfan1 likes this.
  14. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    I had a dream that Peter Jackson was hired to direct episode 9

15. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    I'd watch it but it would leave a very bad taste in my mouth. Don't like GOTG at all. Watching the Falcon and Serenity dogfight Ties and Reavers would be fun as hell, though.

16. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I legit had a draft that the first scene of The force Awakens has Lando turning Luke over to the First Order and I just stood up in the theater and yelled "Lando you back stabbing greasy mother ****er" at the top of my lungs and walked out

17. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    I had a dream that the score was released in MP3-only form. I woke up screaming.

18. hilldill

hilldill Jedi Knight

Dec 4, 2013
    Sadly , all I remember from that dream is the snowstorm that caused a power outage after the opening crawl. :( Though that might happen since I live in a place where it snows too much.

19. TheMoldyCrow

TheMoldyCrow Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 2015
    I remember a dream I had back in 2013 that consisted of me showing up to the film opening night and getting a seat in the back. I really can't remember much about what the film was like in my dream, but I do remember that the main villain was a robot duplicate of Luke who took over the galaxy.

20. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    I had a dream that it was the midnight premiere of the movie and I couldn't make it. Also it had a 92% on rottentomatoes.

21. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    It is the future you see...

22. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I had a dream last night that the Knights of Ren were a comedy troupe led by George Carlin and Graham Chapman.

Wildcatbarry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.