main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fun ITT post the stupidest thing currently in your FB feed

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by poor yorick, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    All the 2015 Year in Review postings already.

2. imperial_dork

imperial_dork Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2003

[​IMG]

3. SithSense

SithSense Force Ghost star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Star Wars TFA SPOILER: Queen Festoonia of Naboo addresses the New Republic Senate.

Healer_Leona likes this.
  4. SithSense

SithSense Force Ghost star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    DAMMIT this made me laugh so hard I choked on my coffee.

5. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    Kind of sort of off topic, but scrolling down and looking at all my old Facebook posts at once is eye opening. It's so obvious now the girls that wanted to sex me but at the time I was too focussed on whatever it was I was focussed on. I thought going through my old posts would be damaging to my self confidence but man, that kid had the kavorka. Clueless AF though.

6. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    One of my siblings is posting pro-Trump propaganda on FB and he isn't even the really conservative one. :(

yankee8255 and Ezio Skywalker like this.
  7. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    All right. Okay. I get that this man is sick, and I sincerely hope he gets well. But I hate these things--so emotionally manipulative and so useless to the person they're supposed to somehow benefit. (Is God a democracy? The more "prays" he gets, the more likely he is to change his mind about something?) FWIW, this is the most "work friendly" image I've gotten in some time. Usually these things come along with pictures of horribly abused and/or dead children or animals.

[​IMG]

8. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    That is so terrible and self-defeating. It just makes people mad, and rightly so. Since when has God established a Facebook currency system?

BTW guys, I figured out why I haven't seen a bunch of Trump supporters on Facebook and feel like I don't even know a single one of these wackos....

Because I don't. When I searched for "friends who like Donald J Trump" or "Donald Trump", the only people who come up are two FB friends who evidently went to my grad school, but I literally don't know them. It probably helps that I simply deny friend requests from extended family, people I went to high school with but have no connection to, and other randos. My FB friends are actual friends for the most part.

Ezio Skywalker likes this.
  9. Esperanza_Nueva

Esperanza_Nueva Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 23, 2003
    I saw a post earlier in the week that said: "If a gay-owned bakery refused to sell cakes to Muslims, who would the liberals support?"

I couldn't facepalm hard enough.

10. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Not really stupid, but I think I stumbled onto a lover's quarrel between my lesbian cousin and her partner on my FB feed page earlier today.

Awkward.

11. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    A reply to someone's Rey theory:
    Whoa there.
    Spoilers!!
    Some people haven't seen this yet and you are just openly discussing it...

12. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I have a few conservatives on my feed, but even my ammosexual birther cousin is not supporting Trump.

13. Boba Nekhbet

Boba Nekhbet Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    One of my Facebook friends, who posted a bunch of Flat Earth Conspiracy documentaries last week, has just posted a status that mentions offhand that he's "technically homeless" because he lives at home with his family? What do words mean.

yankee8255 and solojones like this.
  14. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    I have a mostly liberal news feed (since last year, when I unfollowed a bunch of my conservative friends because of their nonsensical posts about gun violence, Obama destroying the US, and Planned Parenthood/abortion). But even before I did so, I never saw anyone supporting Trump.

The other day while driving on the highway, though, I did finally see a vehicle with a "Trump 2016" sticker. Oddly enough, it was the only election bumper sticker I'd seen since the Obama vs. Romney campaigns.

15. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I now ex-Facebook friend wanting all Muslims deported from the UK because none of them (yes, the entire Muslims population in his eyes) do not and cannot speak English.
    What's ironic is his level of English is so poor in the post, compared to every Muslim I have ever met or spoken to.

16. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002

Boba Nekhbet likes this.
  17. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    So many false equivalences. So many non-sequiturs. [face_hypnotized]

[​IMG]

18. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    And "Orwellian" is misspelled. [face_laugh]

Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Blue. And its textbook is "Everything I ever wanted to know about liberals, I learned from Breitbart."

19. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008

All I have to say to that is, "Owell." :p

20. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    My mom had an image the other day that had two gas prices. One was around 4 dollars and the quote said "it's not obama's fault" and the other had prices closer to what they are now and the quote "look what Obama did!" And at the bottom it had the caption "liberal logic".

21. Boba Nekhbet

Boba Nekhbet Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    That showed up on my feed because you commented on it.

22. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    You're welcome.

Zapdos likes this.
  23. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I heartily agree with this post: we should stick it to He-Man.

24. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
  25. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008

I'm questioning in which Gospel it was that one of Jesus' disciples was a Twi'lek. Must've been one of the Apocryphal Gospels. :p

solojones, Juliet316 and TrakNar like this.