main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ITT, We Bond!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Souderwan, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    [image=http://www.sybarites.org/wp-content/bond1sea.jpg]

No...not that kind of bond.

[image=http://www.backcountrygear.com/images/CascadeHotBond.jpg]

Not that kind, either.

[image=http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~sion/projects/images/BondLogo.jpg]

Definitely not that kind.

Everyone will spend some time talking about each other, saying nice things. Don't do everyone at once. We'll just pick somebody in the house and say nice things about them. I'm sure you can find at least one thing.

2. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I'd be in love with Juli if she wasn't just an IM bot. [face_love]

Jokes apart, she's one of the coolest and nicest (yes, nicest) people I've met online.

3. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Well, I can say this about you, DavEed: beyond just having an awesome sense of humor, you're an all-around great guy. You're super-easy-going and you're great to talk to.

Oh, and you made me look up stuff on Spain which made me know stuff I didn't know before. Anybody who does that is awesome in my book! :)

4. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    An invisible car? What's the deal with that? I totally couldn't believe it.

In other news, Brian is easily one of the most knowledgable people I've encountered on these 'ere boards. And what's more (as demonstrated above), the accumulation of more knowledge is always welcomed with, I suspect, not just an e-smile... but a real-smile.

5. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    The invisible car bothered me as well, but we digress. Thanks for the kind words, Chris.

Since we're making each other blush, I have to tell you that I've always been impressed with you, Chris. Even before I got in here, I'd been impressed with your reasonable approach to posting. I think we probably disagree on a lot of the public policy stuff, but I've never seen you go the obnoxious route that so many people seem to favor as of late. And I especially love the way you post in Comms. I often think I'm gonna post something in there and then I see your post and you've always said it better than I would.

All-around awesome poster. The end. :)

6. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    I think I'll do Jay now (lol!).

Jay's one of those really cool guys who masterfully pulls off the nice combo of incredible good looks and self-effacing charm at once. He's also the rare find who is comfortable enough in his own skin not to jump out of his skin when I throw gay innuendo his way. Makes for a fun guy to talk to.

Oh, and he's a master baiter (of innuendo).

7. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    Brian is a friendly chap, educated and intelligent (they rarely go hand by hand), extremely nice and polite, and someone you can easily trust. I mean, many steps above the average Republican guy. :p

8. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    I have been inspired by Jay and Brian's confidence.
    That's not me, but I have been learning from you both.

9. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    I can honestly say that if the JCC were to create a perfect mind, body, and soul the BB house would be the best place to combine genes to splice.

I of course would take credit for the perfect Frankenstein concocted out of Jay Jay, Brian, Sonia, Daveed, Chris, and Mr. Sparkles(Everton). :)

I'm so winning the Nobel prize.

10. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Juli Wuli, you're both a badass and a really likeable person. Not to mention smart; it's been really great to have you around these almost 6 weeks.

11. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    I'm ignoring our Submariner's orders, and am doing everyone at once...!!

In alphabetical order:

¸.?**´**?.¸BRi¸.?**´**?.¸

Brian was one of my favourite posters on the JCC before I even came in here. He has not disappointed whilst in the house. He has always been an exceptionally intelligent and thoughtful wordsmith, but he has really shown loads more of the other side to his character, as he has had to do away with meaty posts in favour of frivolous fun-based spam attacks - I shall fondly remember our homo-fight! An open, friendly and thoroughly DECENT bloke, is Bri.

It has been an honour to post in your close company, my fellow spammer and friend.

¸.?**´**?.¸CHRIS¸.?**´**?.¸

One of two VERY pleasant surprises to come out of this experience. I always thought that CHRIS was funny on the JCC, but was never very sure of how to take him. And now I know. He is a bloody top chap; a family man who hasn't lost his inner child and is FULL of fun and mischievousness, he is at his best when acting as the Ringmaster for the circus of merrymaking. And as we all know, he has been writing LEGENDS with his comics.

It's been really great getting to know you better, buddy (have we sold any calendars yet?!).

¸.?**´**?.¸ChriS¸.?**´**?.¸

As with Bri, I already knew Chris pretty well - from our time spent in the Footy Thread together - before arriving in the house, but it has been an absolute pleasure to have spent time together posting about OTHER STUFF!! With a sense of humour that can only be marked 'brilliantly eccentric', I have really enjoyed even trying to post alongside it. Witty, insightful and with a way of laying things down that just make SENSE. My ONLY real disappointment whilst being in here, was having missed meeting Chris in RL at CE.

As we English would say, it has been most splendid, Good Sir! Cup of tea?

¸.?**´**?.¸DaVE¸.?**´**?.¸

I'm SO glad that Dahveed got to come and be a housemate! I felt sure that we'd get on - because Dave is such a warm, open and honest person - and I have not been disappointed. Also, his sense of humour just ROCKS! He has a scatter-gun madness to that S.O.H. which I find hard to even keep UP with, let alone compete with. Different plane, man. His zany sparring with Tom was a joy to behold. He arrived at a time when the house needed a lift, and brought fun and friendship.

If you ever come to London again, the first bottle of Rioja is on me, mate!

¸.?**´**?.¸JuLi WuLi¸.?**´**?.¸

**tries REALLY hard not to flirt** Top of the list of the people I truly hoped would get in here too, Juli is a hell of a lot of things that I really love in a woman: Strong, sarcastic - BONE dry witty sometimes - competitive, feisty, and also beautiful, kind, considerate and true. Awesome in other words. Her tongue can cut or caress you, and you'll likely enjoy both! I fully appreciate her rarely responding to my constant flirtatious innuendos, but every once in while when she does, Miss Wuli makes my day.

It has been wonderfully intoxicating fun, Lovely. And thanx loads for re-christening me Jay Jay!

¸.?**´**?.¸SoniA¸.?**´**?.¸

The second of the VERY pleasant surprises, is Sonia! I'm really glad she is here in the last week, because over the last 9 or 10 days I've REALLY begun to appreciate her personality, as she has taken a far more active role in the house. She takes no prisoners and has a very dark wit - watching her toying with Arlol like a poor puppy was fun - but you could see that she was cutting him a break too, and at heart she seems very friendly. The smokin' BB Sims creator, with the sexiest arse I have NEVER seen!

Thanks for allowing the all the e-strokes of your afore mentioned e-bottom, M'Lady. It's been a pleasure!

Thank you one, thank you all.
    I have enjoyed every minute, my friends!

I made this for you.
    So you'd remember me.
    I carved it out of a japor snippet...

:p

Jay Jay [face_love] [:D] :*

12. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    *single tear*

13. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Why am I not surprised that Jay decided to go for the orgy approach? o_O

Cheers, my friend! :)

14. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Well I do lubs you all.
    So lubbing you all together, all at once, just seemed right.

-JR :)

15. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    Sorry, Jay.
    I had high expectations, but we have sold no calendars yet.
    I suspect that is because they are still 2007 versions.

EDIT: I have now updated with new Jay-Jay items.
    Including a THONG and BOXERS for you non butt-floss ladies.
    Same page: http://www.cafepress.com/jbandw

[image=http://images.cafepress.com/product/155286148v3_150x150_Front_Color-White.jpg]
    How can you resist?

[image=http://images.cafepress.com/product/160398681v3_150x150_Front.jpg]

16. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    You rule, Jay.

17. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    I'm gettin me one o them thong, tho, thong, thong, thongs!!

18. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    If you do, promise us you won't take a picture of yourself in it.

19. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    I solemnly promise nothing of the sort.

20. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Time to resurrect this bad boy. Wish I'd done Sonia before she left! (yes, I know how that sounds. :p)

In any case, I'll do Sonia and Chris now. :D

Sonia and Chris are the big surprises for me in this house.

Other than a passing familiarity with Sonia (mostly via AIM Chat sessions), I didn't really know her and had no idea that she could be such fun! She's incredibly funny, amazingly intelligent (doctorate student, ftw!!) and gorgeous to boot! Just an awesome all-around person and someone I'm utterly pleased to have gotten to know. :)

I knew even less of Chris. Generally, I think we hang in different threads in the JCC. That's mostly my fault as, prior to this little jaunt, I don't think you'd see me doing too much spamming or the like and I mostly post in "those" threads that most people avoid like the plague. :p So when I came in here, I had no idea who Chris was and that was my loss. What a great guy! LOVE the comics! But I also love that he's a businessman and an all-around super dude. He rolls with all the punches and really has made this game a lot of fun for me. Happy to have met you, my friend! :D

21. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    You guys are all so damn cute!

22. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    I think the group that is left is the group that really did bond the best - even down to the last couple losses of Morella and Suzuki.

I have had a ball in here. I wasn't sure what to expect at first.

23. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Yeah, it was much more fun than I expected it to be, after the houses merged.

24. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    I really think it will be a little hard to post outside.
    Just because there really was focus in here.
    I have found it has been hard to keep up with the goings on in JCC lately.

They're not watching us anymore anyway.

25. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Yeah, I noticed that as well, Chris. I think we have a few steady watchers and that's about it. But either way, I've been having fun with you guys! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.