JCC ITT we complain about our 1st world problems...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiki-Gonn, Aug 17, 2011.

1. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    Pure coincidence I hope, SLG.
    It's a good game but the main character is so poorly underdeveloped that he comes across as a "Gary Stu" individual. It's also next-to-impossible to tell if suspects are lying or not. It relies on sheer dumb luck.
  2. Kiki-Gonn Chosen One

star 6
    We lost one of our iPads
  3. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    I walked into the bathroom and saw a sweaty obese man using the urinal with his gym shorts pulled down to his knees. He had set two unopened water bottles on the counter. I assume he planned to down them so he can make some other poor, unsuspecting soul uncomfortable with his fat, pasty ass as soon as possible.
    heels1785 and Kiki-Gonn like this.
  4. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    That's one nice thing about being a woman. Our worst bathroom first world problem involves listening to the phone conversations other people have while sitting on the toilet.
    Juliet316 likes this.
  5. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Once I walked into a bathroom and went to the urinal. There was someone in a stall who had just finished a #2. He came out, went to the sink, wetted his hands for all of one second without soap and then brushed them through his hair. He then opened the door and left. So there I was now scarred forever. I refuse to touch bathroom door handles.
  6. Darth Morella Force Ghost

star 6
    Ah, bathroom stories. I do research at a university lab so you routinely see people wearing latex gloves. Well, one day I went to the bathroom and there was already a person in a stall. I went to pee in another stall and afterwards, as I was washing my hands, I see a woman emerge from the other stall, latex gloves on, and heads straight for the door and back into the lab.
  7. Havac Some Guy Who Moderates Lit

Manager
    star 7
    Yeah, you can do it. You've just got to be really close to the car, which generally means running in front of it to force it to stop. And you're right about the game -- the gameplay had some problems, but it looked gorgeous and the cases and atmosphere were fantastic. If you approach it not for the thrills of gameplay, but as an interactive film noir storytelling machine, there's a lot to appreciate.
  8. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Really? Because just last week I walked into the women's bathroom at work and there was a fecal explosion all over the toilet and walls of a stall.
    heels1785 likes this.
  9. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Anyone get hit on while trying to go #2 in a public restroom? Not fun.
  10. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
  11. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
    I used to clean bathrooms as part of a job- I can verify that the genders are quite equal when it comes to horrifying creations.
  12. DantheJedi Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm in the middle of another winter storm, and the power to the part of the house with my room (and my computer) has gone out a couple times in the last hour.
  13. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I...I forgot...I forgot to make coffee this morning.
  14. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    People at the grocery story today went in the express lane with carts loaded with groceries, looked back at me and my two items, thought for a moment, then continued on with their groceries that exceeded the "fifteen items or less" criteria for the express lane. This **** will not stand.
  15. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I don't go full cart, but I am known for exeeding the 12 item limit and lacking concern about the plight of others.
  16. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Don't be part of the problem, man.
  17. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
  18. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Except you checked back, and my retort was hardly a retort and definitely not witty. :p
  19. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Are we on the same posts per page amount? There is a 15 items through 12 limit bragging post there.
  20. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Ugh, damn it. :p I DUN GOOFED
    Kiki-Gonn and VadersLaMent like this.
  21. Kiki-Gonn Chosen One

star 6
    A 'friend' of mine posted a link on FB about the snowstorm in GA being a false flag attack of some kind and I wasted a minute of my life reading it.
  22. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
  23. slightly_unhinged Jedi Master

star 3
    I got parsnips in my organic seasonal vegetable home deliver box and I don't care for parsnips.
  24. Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master

star 3
    My Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 fell out of my pocket and into the bathtub when I was giving my toddler a bath. It went completely under and my heart skipped a beat, as I was sure that I would have to suffer without a phone for a day or so until I found the time to head over to T-mobile and replace it (and what if they didn't have one in stock?!).

But by some miracle, Nokia's ads bragging about how durable their phones are proved true, because the Lumia emerged simply cleaner than it was when it fell under water. Screen was still sharp, sound was still playing, voice commands still operating...

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that I almost had a first world problem.
  25. Zapdos Force Ghost

star 5
    people actually use voice commands?