main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ITT we complain about our 1st world problems...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiki-Gonn, Aug 17, 2011.

1. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    I want another burger but I'm full.

2. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I rushed off to mail a Netflix disc but forgot to mail a birthday card to my grandmother, which I bought over a week ago. Then when I got the next disc in the mail Saturday and managed to watch the movie in time to mail it off, I didn't feel like leaving the house again and figured I could wait until Monday, forgetting about the birthday card again.
    I have so many birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day cards around this house that I've bought over the years but haven't mailed.

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    You are a horrible horrible son. You should be ashamed. I say this cause I was once like you. Then I got help and remembered my parents raised me and deserve my respect.

4. Bobatron

Sep 3, 2012
    It just happens that way. It's not like I totally avoided the holidays though, I just didn't mail off cards.

5. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    That is what I use to say. Till I admitted it on these boards and every single mother of these boards ripped me a new one. It was something I deserved. Now get off you butt and mail the cards.

6. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Tapatalk keeps crashing.
    Mysteriously, it's only happening when I hover over Juliet's posts...

Edit: Again. This is now more than a First World Problem. It's getting really weird.

7. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I have pretty significant bruising on the front of my thighs. I'm pretty sure it's from awkwardly carrying a big desk yesterday, but I didn't feel anything at the time and there's no pain now. I must be dying.

8. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'll make sure your funeral procession sets a record for 'the most amount of automobiles' involved. :p

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    My Xbox just froze in the middle of Lego Harry Potter. I'm probably going to have to play several levels again.

10. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I don't know which flavored (out of 2 possible choices) gum I want to chew later.

11. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    A jug of water froze almost solid. I smacked the side a little too hard and it made a small break and when I tried to pour some water a bit of it dripped onto the counter and onto me.

[​IMG]

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I bought many books at a recent used book mega sale. And I thought i had bought Demon Haunted World, and I just looked again and saw it says The Dragons Of Eden which I already own. WTF.

13. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Tomorrow is an early release day at the office so I'd just work from home but I agreed to have lunch with some coworker friends.
    Thanks a lot mofo's

14. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    I left the car window fully down before a rain storm. The only saving grace is the heat is causing it to dry out pretty quickly.

15. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    Someone in my household forgot to close the back door properly when they went to work this morning with the air conditioner running...

16. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I won't be able to attend this year's plant scientists meeting. I'm gonna miss the nerdy, alcohol-fueled socializing/networking. Sigh.

17. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I forgot I made a cup of tea and now it is cold. :(

tom likes this.
  18. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm worried about the beer selection at my cousins' place for July 4th festivities... there better be enough. :p

19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I walked in to the grocery store to get a cart to then begin shopping but there were no carts. I looked back outside and there they all were. The overnight shift had not brought nay back in. So I had to walk all the way back out to get one.

20. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    I hate when that happens. When it does, I usually (sometimes snarkily), mention to one of the associates, that there's no carts because all their carts are outside.

21. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    ATT must have dialed down our connection speed without telling us, again.

22. Bobatron

Sep 3, 2012
    I walked into my local Walmart and couldn't stand the sight of the people in the place so I left and drove twelve miles to my preferred Walmart and Publix. The cereal I like and the Chobani apple cinnamon flavor of yogurt both appear to have been discontinued. There weren't even tags on the shelves for any of it.
    I'm not going anywhere today because the construction crew taking forever working on my carport only worked half a day on this holiday and have the attic open to the world. I hate this house by the way.

23. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    We are getting some of the rain from Hurricane Artie.

24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I have to sip my drink from the cup because the employee at the fast food joint I bought my dinner forgot to give me a straw.

25. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Stupid ****ing idiots in the neighborhood are setting off very loud fireworks and scaring the animals.

This is what happens when your city cancels firework celebrations because of a hurricane.