main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ITT we complain about our 1st world problems...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiki-Gonn, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Man, 2000's pop music was ****ing awful.

2. Jensaarai1219

Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
    I requested 3 Saturdays in a row off to go to weddings. I'm probably not going to get them off and I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not. I would get to work (get paid), not dress up, not be around a bunch of strangers if i can't go. But on the other hand, i could get paid through annual leave, see people i love get married, and sleep in. But it's out of my hands now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Kiki-Gonn likes this.
  3. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    I played hooky for the entire second half of the workday today but that cost me money as I didn't want to be one of those people that stays in the coffee shop half a day after buying just one item.

4. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    I thought I uncharacteristically left my phone at the restaurant but thanks to Google's locator I found out that I just uncharacteristically left it in a weird spot in my car.

5. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    planning dates sucks. I have an idea, how about sex before a first date... that way you know if you're compatible or not and you can replenish your energy with food afterwards. And then you can have round 2.

6. Jensaarai1219

Dec 8, 2006
    I just paid off my car loan. So now I've only got about $5 grand in student loan debt and $6 grand in credit card debt. And i have to find a way to pay my property taxes...

7. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    It makes more sense that way too because who wants to tussle for 3 hours after eating and drinking? It's begging for nausea all over.

Six likes this.
  8. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    What's the point of even going out in public, can't have any real fun... not legally at least. They're always more interested in little brad anyways. :(

9. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    First week of summer semester and even though I ordered one textbook online from the college website a month ago(it was cheaper buying it used from them online than from Amazon or renting it online, etc), the book is still not available. Apparently the online bookstore is backed up (though I heard this from my professor and not from any communication from the college), so I'm pretty frustrated. I have homework to do and don't have the book.

So, since the campus bookstore website says that they're open at 7am, I went there this morning to demand a refund for my online purchase and to just purchase the darn thing on campus. Well, turns out that the website hours are incorrect--they don't open until 8am. I have to work this morning, so that's not happening. [face_plain]

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could order it from Amazon (maybe a used copy in good condition via the Marketplace?) and then either sell the duplicate or pursue the refund..

11. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    I put my b9xers on backwards this morning, on Friday the 13 no less.

12. IamZam

IamZam Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 19, 2002
    I forgot the take out the recycling the last couple weeks and now if I do it, the neighbors will probably think I'm a lush.

13. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I only have $400 to spend at a comic con tomorrow. [face_sigh]

14. Jensaarai1219

Dec 8, 2006
    That's $400 that could be going toward your yacht.

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  15. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002

Again the yacht fund is misunderstood. You guys contribute everything. See? Simple.

16. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Well it would be frakking nice if Microsoft University would install...

17. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    As soon as I starting following a fanfic they seem to always stop updating. This latest one is no exception. :(

18. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    The History Channel has been hijacked by people who would rather watch Duck Dynasty than, you know, history documentaries - the thing the channel was created to show. :(

See also: the network called Music Television that never airs music anymore and The Learning Channel, where nothing educational ever is on the programming.

Capitalism! [face_party]

IamZam likes this.
  19. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    I'm at a high school graduation that is combining like four schools. Going to be here a while.

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  20. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I won't be making a move up to the cities.

21. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    They've been like that for a really long time now. History 2 picked up the Hitler Channel slack for a while until it, too, was consumed by reality shows. These days you're lucky to catch the odd historical digression on Pawn Stars.

22. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
  23. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Discovery is the same way, at least here in the UK. I rarely watch it unless it's something like a Mythbusters or How It's Made episode that I haven't seen.

24. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    I'm someplace where I can get complimentary ice cream and sherbet any time of the day or night, so I've been eating too much of it. I'll probably gain five pounds here.

25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    With Finding Dory being rated PG, I think it's safe to say that the G rated movie is dead.