JCC ITT we complain about our 1st world problems...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiki-Gonn, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    I am trying to eat and I keep getting interrupted on messenger every 30 seconds.
    CloneUncleOwen likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    I had been using the wifi in a Starbucks in center city, yesterday and was forced to relocate to the other free wifi across the street. But, it was corner/corner, so I had to cross both streets.
  3. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I'm glad I not only have a job but have a job that I like. But...I've been on vacation and damn, I'm not looking forward to that alarm going off at 6 a.m. tomorrow.
  4. tom Chosen One

star 6
    this is why you logoff and then have a wholesome meal.
  5. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I've drank enough Jack Daniel's this evening to make me happy, but I may want more & am too lazy to walk to the liquor store to get it.
    CloneUncleOwen likes this.
  6. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    Someone on disquis has responded to my comment on an article about nuclear power, thinking that I'd rather stop power stations being built on tectonic faults or near tsunami coastlines because I've been feeding on Hollywood end of the world movie hype. However, because the article is closed for new comments I can't explain that actually I'm a Geology graduate, so I'm concerned with regional impacts(particuarly radioactive fallout in the local area) rather than a Hollywood movie style world ending disaster.

This is bugging the hell out of me.
    SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET THINKS I'M WRONG
    Last edited by darthhelinith, Apr 8, 2013
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  7. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I have to add 60 seconds to all my cooking times due to my low wattage microwave.

[IMG]
  8. CloneUncleOwen Force Ghost

star 4
    Listen to the KISS song It's Cold Gin Time Again, and all will be well.
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  9. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I ate dinner and then went to the gym, apparently too early, and had a stomachache for an hour after I exercised.

Also known as "the perks of being a dumbass."
  10. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    I ate such a healthy dinner last night I had to counter it with a heavy cream-based alfredo pasta lunch.
  11. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    I've been rather suddenly inundated with a lot of work for the next two days.
    [IMG]
  12. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    YouTube keeps stopping and starting it's vids and no matter what I do I can't get it to cooperate. *kicks YouTube*
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. DantheJedi Force Ghost

star 5
    Someone at my local post office can't seem to read, because I was expecting a package I ordered (of SW keychains I ordered, so it couldn't have been a very big thing one, a small envelope at least), but it didn't get delivered in the mail today, and the page listing the destination info says a notice was left, but I didn't see any. If it doesn't arrive in the next couple days, I'm raising some hell over this. I live on the intersection of a major road with a clearly visible mailbox with the address in black and white*, for goodness sakes!

*Really, it is in black in white. The mailbox is white and the address numbers are painted black. My dad did it that way.
  14. Zapdos Force Ghost

star 5
    I just missed my bus because my legs had fallen asleep, and I had to wait several minutes before I could walk on them without falling.. Weird morning
    Last edited by Zapdos, Apr 9, 2013
  15. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    I ate too many fudge cookies and it's probably not going to help my insomnia.
    Kiki-Gonn and DarthRelaxus like this.
  16. DarthRelaxus Chosen One

star 5
    My boss's boss is in town so I can't sneak out of work early this week. 40 hours are you serious?
    Kiki-Gonn likes this.
  17. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    HAHHAhahahaha

If I believed in liking posts, I would like this because it amuses me.
  18. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    I walked into the living room and the WWE HOF is on the living room TV. Problem: I walked in around the time of Donald Trump's induction.
  19. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    My Droid's power button has randomly died so I can not wake my phone up to have access to my content unless I jolt it awake by plugging it in. Until the new phone arrives tomorrow, I have to use my other phone to call the not-so-smart phone in order to access my data & incoming texts. My other phone is my Irish mobile, so I am long distance calling myself. International rates apply. [face_plain]
  20. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    So me and my mom went to run some errands and stopped on the way home to pick up some food at Wendy's (a rare treat for us these days), two hours later, I check the mailbox and there are fresh coupons for Wendy's.
    VadersLaMent and Kiki-Gonn like this.
  21. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    In the early 90's I was in the Navy and wound up visting Dubai in the Persian Gulf 5 times. Back then it was one bar, one decent restaurant, one mall filled with literally nothing but perfume stores, dank, dark, stinky. Dubai now?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Missed it by 20 years. :rolleyes:
  22. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Police Lamborghinis? Impressive.
  23. Violent Violet Menace Force Ghost

star 4
    Even more impressive is that they apparently have a native word for "police". Most of the world doesn't. On the other hand, I guess they had to invent one, or they'd had to call it "bolice" (their alphabet does not contain the letter p).
  24. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    No "P"? So what do they call pus...uh...never mind.
  25. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9

Why not? By quoting it and pointing it out you basically 'Liked' it anyway. Why is hitting the Like button for a post that you actually do like a bad thing?