main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[ITT] We serenade the guys in the BBB house. :)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Girls' started by ApolloSmileGirl, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    For Souderwan :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spcKBTfjW1M

[face_dancing]

2. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    This is for Amos, even though he's not in the BBB house, he should have been. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54uG7VoLvWQ

3. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    You are the winter following spring
    You are the sun that summertime brings
    You are the stars in the night time sky
    You are my girl and I'm your guy

You got me all tied up in knots
    And I'm lovin' you lots and lots
    I'm just lovin' you lots and lots
    I'm lovin' you lots and lots

Uh, Uh, Ah, Uh, Uh, Ah, Uh, Uh, Ah, Uh, Uh-Uh
    Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh-Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh-Uh-Uh

You are as fresh as the morning air
    You are cute as a cuddly bear
    You are soft as a baby's sigh
    You are my girl and I'm your guy

That's why I'm lovin' you lots and lots
    I'm all tighted up in knots

You got me all tied up in knots
    And I'm lovin' you lots and lots
    I'm lovin' you lots and lots
    Lovin' you lots and lots
    Lovin' you lots and lots
    Lovin' you lots and lots

4. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    For Obi-Jr. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhyF0Tn61xI

5. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    for JR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1kPTTDcmew

EDIT: DAMN YOU JULIE!!

6. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
  7. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    I choose to serenade Jcc people now.

For Harps:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5mDpNMX9iU&mode=related&search=

[face_dancing] :)

8. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    For Darth_Boy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxsRnDqO-g

:)

9. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    Can we serenade Juli now that she's in the BBB house?

10. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
  11. Esperanza_Nueva

Esperanza_Nueva Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 23, 2003
    This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends some people started singing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.