main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ITT we summon non-JCCers

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  2. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    What is this thread. I'm a non-JCC'er?

3. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    You're a "special" exception.

4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Bowen liked one of my posts. I'm not saying I'm going through what Jodie Foster's character in Witness went through, because I don't want to to trivialise what I'm experiencing, but it's not great. I mean the chopstick legged failed entrepreneur could lift me over his head.

Bowen and CT-867-5309 like this.
  5. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999

Do we like to just play opposite day or something? Like, I get trolling, even though by this forum's rules people here repeatedly break the JCC TOS, but obviously that doesn't matter (I guess? I actually thought the JCC had no rules, until I looked, and was surprised to see that it's supposedly against TOS to put down other members... who would have known?!). My legs are huge, first of all, I literally cannot fit into any standard jeans. I buy special athletic jeans just for that reason. And my business is quite successful, we've been around for 8 years, we are #1 ranked national video production company, and we have worked with major brands like Charter, Paul Mitchell, Brookdale, etc. So I'm not sure what you're smoking, exactly, but you're barking up the wrong tree dude.

6. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    slightly_unhinged I'm tired, would you mind?

7. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Mind what? Another baseless personal attack? Do the moderators here ever do their jobs or is that just kind of a symbolic title? lol what a joke.

8. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Oh no, it's well known that the mods here are terrible, and only want to be mods for the sake of their insecure yet bloated egos. You'll find every single one feels the need to brag about meaningless "achievements" in an attempt to hide how utterly hollow and dull they really are. They're clueless, they really are.

9. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    America's #1 ranked national video production company is losing money. Make America great again!

Diggy likes this.
  10. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm here only for the check (and the chances of one day getting my own iMDB page)

11. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Now I want to make an account on IMDB, create you a page and insert you into films throughout history, each role exactly the same; Prisoner #3.

12. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    That would be a dream come true.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    ftfy

14. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I looked into it, and it seems they actually vet these things.

15. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Our company hasn't lost money in many years dude, we brought aboard another employee this year. You have Google I assume and yes we are actually one of the only national video production companies. For all of the stones thrown what's so hilarious is how little any of you people have actually done. It's safe to say I'm stronger than you are in every respect, smarter, more successful, have a hotter and smarter and better girl than you'll ever have, more money than you'll ever have, and a better life. Only complete losers try to bring other people down to feel better about themselves. I find your obsession with me absolutely flattering and it's going to be awesome when you see my career continue to rise while you sit under your bridge.

When I think about how sad your life has to be to troll someone repeatedly online, yeah I can't really begrudge you for it because I would probably hate anyone like me too. It's tough to be at the bottom looking up, I'm sure.

16. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I challenge anyone to read that and keep a straight face.

17. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    special athletic jeans? pffft. i have to cut three pairs of normal jeans apart and then sew them back together into a pair of super jeans to fit my disgustingly huge incredible hulk legs inside. this morning on the way to my fortune 500 company i lifted a car off a burning baby, threw the car into the potomac river, and then breathed life back into the baby with a single breath from my mighty lungs. women wept. weaker men averted their eyes in shame. the city is throwing a parade in my honor this afternoon. but i probably won't go, i have to type some lengthy answers to trolls online.

18. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    I had no idea Julie Bowen was so vain and full of herself. She seems so likable on TV!

19. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I don't get cable under my bridge. Who is Julie Bowen?

20. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    She's in Modern Family. She apparently lifts too.

21. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Star of such television hits as Ed, Modern Family and Weeds. She's an absolute delight onscreen. She also has an IMDB page.

22. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I don't have legs you ****s!

23. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Well, at least we know that she didn't write all of that. Because, in her own words, "only complete losers try to bring other people down to feel better about themselves."

Must have been an assistant, or an intern.

24. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
  25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012