main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ITT We welcome our new new-era Star Wars Noobs to the JCC

Discussion in 'Community' started by TheGuardianofArlon, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Okay noobies, read this, or listen up. Whatever. We use to have a rule here. That rule was WDNDSWITJCC. But because of a certain recent event that brought you here, I guess that's out the window, tucked under the garbage can, and left out to rot.

So, you can discuss SW here, but make it minimal even though that probably won't happen now. This area of the forum- The JCC or Jedi Council Community, or the Community- is very sarcastic, and humor driven. It can get very heated at times, so if this isn't your cup of tea there are other places here on the forums that you can go to. Move along.

Introduce yourselves here, for all us to meet you. Yes, you are called noobs or noobies, because you are new. (Although, I think due to a certain announcement we shall in honor of it call you Noobians instead of Nabooins. That's just me though. Or we can call you Younglings)

My name here is The Guardian of Arlon. I'm the resident youtuber guy and strong faith in God. Some call me Arlon, others at times Arlol. (Briefly also I was called Squeak)

Anyway, you'll meet many people here. Enjoy yourself and don't get yourself banned as that would be very bad for you. (Or POODOO for ya.)

Anything else any elders or midbies or oldbies want to add, go ahead. Share your wisdom or concerns or whatever with the younglings.

Enjoy. And don't get any dirt on the carpet. But if its walking: run before it tears the arms out of your sockets.

EDIT: We get it but we do have a Welcome New Users forum for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.