main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

iTunes and Other Digital Services

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by jedigandy7, Nov 17, 2014.

1. jedigandy7

jedigandy7 Jedi Master

Sep 26, 2004
    In a recent move towards all things digital, I have decided to purchase all six seasons of Clone Wars and all episodes of Rebels via iTunes. It is a move mainly from a space-saving standpoint. I had heard rumors that we may be seeing a digital release of the six movies sometime in the near future, but I am mainly curious about the bonus material from Clone Wars Season 6 Bluray set (the four uncompleted episodes) and the Spark of Rebellion DVD (the four shorts). Does anyone know if and when any of those items are going to be available?

2. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    The four shorts are available for free on YouTube; I collected the official videos into a playlist here. The Crystal Crisis on Utapau unfinished episodes are available for free on StarWars.com here.

3. Padme's Love Slave

Padme's Love Slave Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 16, 2013
    If you are looking at being a completist via digital download, that's not going to happen. You are going to miss out on Blu-ray/DVD exclusive bonus features and you are also missing The Clone Wars in its full aspect ratio as well as the director's cut episodes.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  4. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    before the episode was released Spark of Rebellion did have all four shorts on its iTunes page.

5. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I got to agree with you. even though I have all the digital downloads, I still buy the blue rays because of the extra content not on the digital version. Just like the recent avengers/iron man marvel movies, if you don't own the blue rays, you miss out on special exclusive content. To be on the safe side, I get both