main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General ITV1 Annual Star Wars Saga Showing

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by LAJ_FETT , Oct 19, 2013.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Assuming they are showing the whole saga again, that's my Saturday afternoon viewing sorted for the next 6 weeks (including today). TPM started at 3pm and goes til 5:35 PM..

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Also of note - channel H2 (Sky 531) is showing Star Wars Legacy Revealed - a look at the films by JJ Abrams, Peter Jackson, and Joss Whedon (and others). It's on right now with a repeat later from 11pm-1am. I'm sure it will pop up again.

And ITV1 will be showing AOTC this coming Saturday starting at 3pm.

3. Disciple-of-Tython

Disciple-of-Tython Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Even though I have these on VHS, DVD & now Blu-ray I still watch them on ITV whenever they're on! lol

4. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Same here..

5. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Are they showing the Blu-Ray versions on TV?

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    ANH at 3:15 today..

7. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    DId you wait until 11:38 to post that??

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Didn't notice, actually. I left my time zone on PST since I was used to that from the IGN boards. To me it reads 3:38 AM.

ESB is on a bit later this Sat - starts at 3:45 PM.

9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I watched the Bespin scenes of ESB. The film acquits itself well, not dated at all.

10. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I caught both ESB and ROTJ on ITV2 over the last couple of days.

11. Jabba The Hoot

Jabba The Hoot Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2013
    Hi, guys. I watched all of the movies on ITV2 over the Christmas period... twice! It's really re- ignited my interest and I've once again become obsessed with all things Star Wars. I don't like being obsessive in January 2014 though as we are still such a long way away from Episode VII which is when the real geek out can begin!

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I caught a couple - ESB, AOTC, and ROTJ. I had already seen all six of them on the ITV run.

13. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    I watched the Phantom Menace and A New Hope when they where on.

14. dasweallycool

dasweallycool Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2014
    Ahh, Brilliant.. good 'ole ITV (can always count on them to show the Trilogy's!).. or back in the day when I was about 5 it was called LWT where I was. It was actually my first taste of the Star Wars universe. It was Return of the Jedi and it was just Awesome! I remember watching Luke cut up the speederbike and was just captivated by the scream of his lightsaber when it was ignited.. I was hooked.. I still have the VHS it was taped on.. might have to frame that.. I then obviously hunted around for the other two films and watched those too! ROTJ is still my fave though..

halibut likes this.
  15. SuperTrooper28

SuperTrooper28 Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2015
    Best way to spend a weekend!

16. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Seeings Andy Townsend is leaving ITV, I can begin watching the channel again.