main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE RANKS OF THE 501st!!!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by TK-625, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Yes! That's right my fellow Imperial comrades, I'm OFFICIALLY a member of the 501st!

I can proudly wear my designation of TK-625!!! I LOVE THIS! :)

I will be part of the Western Garrison, Pacific Outpost, under the command of Hakaider.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Congrates! :)

But out of curiousity, where is this "Western Garrison, Pacific Outpost"? ?[face_plain]

Hmm, if only we can get a few more members . . . (haahaa, those who attended the get-together will know of my plans. ;) Sshhh! )

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Congratulations, TK-625! :) :D

4. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Congrats from me, too. :)

5. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    It must be really cool to be part of the legend. Congrats. Too bad the post of Darth Vader has been taken up :(

6. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Too bad the post of Darth Vader has been taken up

Huh? ?[face_plain] Are you refering to Chakster (Shawn) being our "Darth Vader"?

You can still do the Darth Vader armor/costume if you WANT and CAN as each costume is unique. ;) Me and JediJean did the same costume and we refer to ourselves as each other "clones". ;)

7. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    According to http://www.501st.com/

The official motto of the 501'st Legion is 'Vader's Fist'.

Who better to lead this proud fan club, then, than the man who was, is, and always will be THE Darth Vader? Dave Prowse, who donned the mask and cape for all three of the original Star Wars movies, has recently accepted the position of Official Leader of the 501'st Legion of Imperial Online Stormtroopers. We in the Legion are overwhelmed by his acceptance and tip our helmets to the man who brought to life the greatest villain ever. We are proud to have Mr. Prowse as our leader, our mentor, and our friend. Thank you, Mr. Prowse.

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Sorry but I still don't get it. ?[face_plain]

Mr. Prowse is just an Honourable Member of the Legion. The leader (Commander) of the 501st Legion currently is its founder, Albin Johnson or TK210.

And there are more the 100 members who don the Darth Vader suit they made themselves although usually only 1-3 attended the same con and appear in the same 501st Legion Photoshots.

9. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Congrats!~ :D

10. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Well, got another email from Joyce with regards to my PROPER designation and it seems that I made a slight mistake on my ID.

It's officially TK/TD 6325. Check it out here:
    TK/TD6325

And have emailed Joyce on assuming the role of CO for the Singapore Outpost, in addition to being a member of the Western Garrison. :D

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Sigh . . . . there goes my plans and Lynn's promises . . . :( :_|

12. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    DE, pray tell and enlighten me. What plans and broken promises? LMK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.