main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I've been critical of TCW recently, but...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by boomx2sjk, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomx2sjk

boomx2sjk Jedi Master star 2

Nov 9, 2012
    DAMN, this arc has been awesome."Lawless" for me may just be the best episode in the entire series for me.

Equal parts action and behind-the-scenes scheming, along with endgames for some secondary characters and a storyline that goes a long way towards character development, particularly Palpatine.

It is frustrating that it took most of season 5 to get to this point, but I am lovin' what I've been seeing the past few weeks.

Seerow and rumblewagon like this.
  2. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Don't allow your expectations to get too high. A single bad episode will cause you to believe this is the worst series ever created...ever.

Seerow, 07jonesj and QuangoFett like this.
  3. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Yeah, that happened to me during the Gascon arc. It's easy to look at good episodes negatively after watching a bad episode.

rumblewagon likes this.
  4. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    The reverse is also true.

QuangoFett and 07jonesj like this.
  5. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    No, I still think the Gascon episodes are [language redacted]. :p

6. boomx2sjk

boomx2sjk Jedi Master star 2

Nov 9, 2012
    Perhaps. But arcs like this make me more patient...for about 2-3 eps :D

7. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Don't let it get ya down to much. Season 5 has been a tad slow. It happens to the best of us, bad episodes happen. I had a WTF moment with Young Jedi in the "A Necessary Bond" thread wondering "How did I get into this debate?", "What is wrong with me?" , "Why did I feel let down?" , "Me... little Ms. Optimist?" , "Did the sky fall?" , "Heh... I'd never know if it did cuz I'm at work and all I see is moldy ceiling tiles." , "Is this a sign I need Prosaic?" ...and then I had the opposite funny reaction with "A Sunny Day in the Void". Season 5 is on the right track now. What really makes it tough to keep the faith is knowing there are only 4 more episodes when there should be 6 dammit.

rumblewagon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.