main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I've been recruited

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Ticklesivory, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ticklesivory

Ticklesivory Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2006
    I am Padawan to Lincoln_6_Echo (so you can blame her for me being here!)

My user ID is Ticklesivory, but my name is KrisAnne. I am new here, but not to the SW fanfic realm. I have been an Obidala author since the summer of 2005 and am currently working on my 40th fic.

I have previously been a resident at fanfiction.net, but I'm not too pleased with the constant technical problems that they have with their server. I mentioned that I was looking for another place to post my fics, and was led here. I admit the site looks a bit overwhelming. I have my own Obidala Fan Forum, but it is nowhere this large or busy!

I'm looking forward to reading some good fanfiction and getting to know some fellow authors and fans. I am not beyond writing outside of my current Obidala obsession, and have interests in Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon and Kit Fisto as well, and may try writing one of them soon.

Be seeing you!

2. DarthStewy

DarthStewy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Hello There. I'm Darth Stewy, just saying hi!!!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the JC, Ticklesivory! :)

Lincoln_6_Echo did a good job to lead you the way to this board. In my view it is a good start, because you can get good advices and get help/answers if you need some. :)

I've seen that you've already found FanFic. I hope you enjoy it. :D

You're right about the boards being overhelming, but you get used to it very fast. The structur is really well and most people are very friendly. So I suggest take a bit time and lurk around and if you have questions, come back and ask us. :)

Enjoy your stay and good luck on your FanFics. :D

4. DarthStewy

DarthStewy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2006
    (skiara: just a helpful reminder that there is an "e" on the end of structure)

Oh! and btw, Have fun, Ticklesivory!!!!!!!![face_dancing]

5. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Welcome Ticklesivory. Very nice name. In fact, my name is Ivory.:p

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, and welcome to the Jedi Council Forums, Ticklesivory. Please PM me if I can be of any help to you. There are some great people on these boards, and they are very helpful, polite, and friendly. I hope you like it here.
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.