I've been thinking about the worst event of the century, and

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Siri_the_Angel, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Siri_the_Angel Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was thinking that it might make me and others feel better about the terrorist acts, to write, or read a Star Wars version of the events of earlier this morning. If anyone would like to help write, or would read this, please let me know. The story would have a happy ending, unlike it did in real life so far.
  2. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    It sounds like a great idea, possibly the Sith blowing up the Jedi Temple?
  3. R2-D2_the_Droid Jedi Knight

star 2
    As you I told you sis, I have a great I dea for some Obi-torture. I think it isn't that good though. But leave Obi-Wan it the tower! -R2
  4. Melyanna Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, by way of release, I wrote a post involving a similar incident today in "Clouded Memories". I will more than likely be dealing with that incident in-depth soon in another story called "Behind the Mask", a TPM rewrite.
  5. Siri_the_Angel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Since you're writing a TPM version, I'll write a JA version.
  6. Gandalf the Grey Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Of course, we ARE only six months into the century. If this is the worst that it is going to get this century, I'll be a very happy man.
  7. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Amen to that, Gandalf. Same goes for me. I'll be glad to get rid of this lump in my throat. It's been there for nearly 2 days now.
  8. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Would you want us to post our story here, or in the Fanfiction section??
  9. Christina_Skywalker Jedi Knight

I don't know if I'll be any help writing, but I'll deffinently read it. Let me know if I can help. I might be able to edit someone's for them?
  10. Siri_the_Angel Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll fix it up in the fanfic section soon. We can kind of mix it up and use characters from all times, all though it will take place during JA.
  11. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Would it be all right if I wrote my own story?? No offense to others, but I enjoy writing by myself.
  12. Siri_the_Angel Jedi Knight

star 2
    I made it a Round Robin. It will be uner "Terrorists on Coruscant" in the Fanfic section.
  13. Sreya Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm happy to see people working through these times like this. I've set up a page for stories like this to be submitted to. The page actually asks for stories about Alderaan, but I'd also welcome other stories that are in reaction to Tuesday's attacks.

Please check out In Memory and send the story over when it's finished.

Sreya
  14. the-Ewan-Pixie Jedi Knight

star 1
    I thought about using Tuesday's events as a model/example for a story I'm writing, but then I got really angry at myself.
    Is it disrespectful? Should I do it?

peace,
    EP
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.