main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I've got it, finally, holding it in my hands!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast!!!! I didn't get to get the collectors edition like I wanted but the guy gave me a discount at the store :) This game is going to rock. I can't wait to get home and play it! :)

2. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    let us know how it is .

3. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    He'll have that thing beat in the first two hours he plays it!!!

4. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    his girlfriend probably took it away allready . but i'll bet he finnished it before .

5. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
  6. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    He hasn't answered up yet???? Must be tougher than we thought, eh DH?

7. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Kit, don't you ever sleep?

8. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    JO, let us know how it is. If you ever want to play Jedi let DH & I know, I would love to kick someone else? HAHA. LOL.

9. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    How did you stay off the board this long Sith_Chick? You're more into a lot of this stuff than I am!!!

10. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Sleep? Rest? HA!!!! A jedi cares not for these things!

11. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    Ok, I gave this game a few days to check it out and all I have to say is I no longer have any love for Jedi. It's all about the Sith. There's nothing more satisfying than Choking someone, dropping them, not giving them time to catch their breath, force lightning them into a spasm, using force push to knock them over, and then slash the hell out of them with a red saber, i love it. And yeah, Tim's right, i've mastered it.

12. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    sweet !!!! i cant wait to get it .

13. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    It's worth it, I would recommend it. It runs off of the Quake 3 Engine so if you have Quake 3 you shouldn't have a problem getting used to this. It's very very awesome. I can't stress that enough. You can run up the side of a wall and flip off and land rolling, it's just insane. Picture Tomb Raider the game with lightsabers that look exactly like the movie, and you have Jedi Knight II. I like force choking someone, lifting them over an edge and letting them go, it's hilarious. You can throw your saber like Vader did. The Jedi can use mind tricks by disappearing. The Sith have all the goodies >:) like choking, force lightning, rage (which basically makes you 100% faster, 50% stronger, and invincible) but it takes your health away when you use Rage. Of course you can use Force Pull, Push, Jump, See for both sides. Pull is great for people who use guns instead of sabers because they usually try to keep their distance, and you just pull em right into your saber. The saber combat is a little confusing but you get used to it. For instance, you can't just keep pressing the fire button. You have to move around to do different swipes. So if you want to cut horizontally from left to right you have to press right at the same time as fire, etc. It sounds confusing but give it 10 minutes and it'll come 2nd nature. the Jedi's powers are Mind Trick, Heal, Protect, and Speed. Speed... must've put that in there so that the Jedi could get away from me ;) My only problem is that you can't pick a Boba Fett looking guy, but yet they have Stormtroopers? lol Also you can fight as Mon Mothma, it's a laugh riot. Luke and Lando are on it as well and Lando's voice is done by...............BILLY DEE WILLIAMS!! lol i love this game. 10/10

14. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    it must be funny . does monmothma say anything funny ?

15. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    she says "The Force is NOT with you" lol Lando says things like "best 2 out of three?" and Luke says very stupid lame things like "it's not my fault!!" and "Don't give in to your anger!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.