main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I've got some NJO questions. **MAJOR NJO SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Satoshi, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    EDIT: I'm sorry mods, I just realized that this doesn't belong here, could one of you please move it to the EU Literature board? Thanks :)

I'm the kind of guy that like's to know basically everything about, say, a movie before I see it, I just started reading Vector Prime and I have a few questions in which the answers (from you guys) will contain spoilers.

1. Does Mara die?

She's got this disease so I'm wondering if she'll die or not.

2. Do Luke and Mara ever have a kid/kids?

Even if they just adopt a kid I'd like to know.

3. Which book does Anakin die in?

I've heard that Anakin Solo dies some time and I'm wondering which book this is in.

4. Does Padmé ever show up or is it just said that she died some time around Episode 3-4?

Thanks, guys :)

2. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    1. Does Mara die?

She's got this disease so I'm wondering if she'll die or not.

2. Do Luke and Mara ever have a kid/kids?

Even if they just adopt a kid I'd like to know.

3. Which book does Anakin die in?

I've heard that Anakin Solo dies some time and I'm wondering which book this is in.

4. Does Padmé ever show up or is it just said that she died some time around Episode 3-4?

1. & 2. No, she recovers and has a son.

3. Star by Star

4. I don't think so but some pre-NJO books are coming out and they might shed some light on that.

3. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Wow, quick reply. Thanks C-3PX. One more thing, which books do Mara recover and have her son in? Thanks.

4. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    She has her kid in Rebirth.

5. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Ok, thanks.

I don't mean to be a pest, but I just found out something else. Han leave's Leia? At least for a little bit? When does this happen?

Haha, I guess I should rename this to "Satoshi's Question Asking Thread" ;)

6. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    She'd been getting better ever since she got pergnet. I can't remember what book it was but one of the two between Blance point and SbS he was born.

After Chewie dies. They get back together in Balance point

7. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Han and Leia had a rocky time for a while and lost contact for a period of time, but they made up a book or so after.

Ask away, btw. I have bunches of time.

8. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Alright :)

Do we ever see any sith (or dark jedi) and if so, when? Also will Luke ever duel someone? One more (for now), I heard that in some books (not sure if it was NJO), Luke goes over to the darkside for a little bit, is that true?

9. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Luke turned for a while in Dark Empire the comics but was pulled back by Leia (who is pregnant with Anakin).

I'm not sure about Sith because I've stopped reading NJO.

10. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    We see a dark jedi in rebel stand, i believe it was. Irek Ismaren, aka Lord Nyax

11. Xie-mas

Xie-mas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    There are dark Jedi in Star By Star as well, and they took Raynar Thul, if I recall correctly.

12. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    It appears that the Dark Jedi didn't actually 'escape" in Star By Star...their ship is destroyed as they are attempting to escape the worldship. The strike force feel Raynar Thul's death through Jacen's battle meld technique, implying that the ship was destroyed.

Of course, it could be that Raynar's death is not a result of the freighter that Lomi (and...erm...the other guy) stole because he was pretty doped up on voxyn nerve juice at the time. He might have died from that.

:)

13. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    (and...erm...the other guy)

Welk. ;)

14. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Thanks for the help, everyone. More questions...

Do Jacen and Anakin ever resolve their different opinions on what the Force is?

Does Luke re-instate the Jedi Council?

15. jedi_master_ikrit

jedi_master_ikrit Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    Do Jacen and Anakin ever resolve their different opinions on what the Force is?

Sort of. Anakin changes his views somewhat in Conquest, but he dies in Star by Star. Jacen totally changes his views in Traitor.

Does Luke re-instate the Jedi Council?

Yes, in Destiny's Way, though its a much different council than the prequel one.

As to your earlier question on Mara and children, I think it mentions that she and Luke are "sponsors" or something like that of Gaeriel Captison's daughter/sister/something on Bakura, back when she died in the Corellian Trilogy.

16. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    I direct you to the EUC Information Center, located here in the EUC, to ask all your EU related questions. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.