main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I've Got You Under My Skin-First Part of Chapter Three 8-27!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Guinastasia, May 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    This is my story about Ton Phanan, set directly after Vision of the Future. Even though Ton died in Iron Fist :(
    I am going to do an AU, and have him survive that crash. He retired from the Wraiths after that, and became a doctor again. Other than that, the Wraith story went as scheduled. Face is no longer with Dia, but with an original character, Erinn Rieekan, daughter of General Rieekan, who I created for my own stories.

Here is the cast of characters-which is subject to change at my discretion!

Feel free to PM/e-mail me with any suggestions, requests, feedback, devoted worshipful ramblings, etc.

First part

Dramatis Personae
    (Only major players being listed at this time-and this list may change!)
    Dr. Ton Phanan: Human male from Rudrig
    Gwenna Balan: Human female from Drall
    Captain Garik "Face" Loran: Human male from Pantolomin
    Agent Erinn Rieekan Loran: Human female from Alderaan/Livadia
    Mardi Loran: Human female from Coruscant
    Tonya Loran: Human female from Coruscant
    Lt. Kell Tainer: Human male from Alderaan/Sluis Van
    Tyria Sarkin Tainer: Human female from Toprawa
    Agent Voort "Piggy" saBinring: Gamorrean male from Gamorr
    Agent Shalla Nelprin: Human female from Ingo
    Agent Elassar Targon: Devaronian male from Devaron
    Major Wes Janson: Human male from Tanaab

*Another day in the trenches, ended,* Dr. Ton Phanan thought to himself as he hung up his lab coat and slammed his locker shut. Not too eventful, but not exactly peaceful, either. Too many patients coming in, whining about minor ailments and only one major trauma, a speeder accident from the lower Palace district. A Rodian, high on spice, drove into cantina wall. Miraculously, no one else was hurt, but the Rodian coded five minutes after being brought in.

Ton pushed that out of his mind. He had a dinner date to keep and he didn't want a bad mood intruding on his hosts. Or worse-to start fussing over him. Force knew, Face and Erinn worried about him enough as it was.

Their apartment, in the same complex as his, was within walking distance of the hospital. Ton stopped briefly at a local Alderaanian bakery, picking up something for dessert and then continued on his way.

The afore mentioned dessert was nearly knocked to the floor when Ton came into the apartment, by a bouncing two year old.
    "Uncle Ton! LOOK! Big Girl Panties! No diapers!" Tonya Loran, Face's and Erinn's youngest daughter and Ton's namesake smiled brightly as she lifted the hem of her jumper to show off a pair of blue panties printed with dancing kittens.
    Behind Tonya, her mother groaned. "Tonya, you don't have to show every single person your underwear!" Erinn looked up from her book and rolled her eyes at Ton.
    Ton grinned. "Well, Erinn, it seems I have a way with women-they always want to show me their unmentionables." He set the bakery carton on a nearby table and leaned over to swing Tonya up to his shoulder.

"Oh, now there's our little charmer." Face Loran former actor and Wraith leader strolled into the room, followed by the Loran's eldest daughter, Mardi. "Has she flashed you yet?"
    Mardi snickered. "She's been showing EVERYONE her panties all day! Of course she'll probably mess them up again."
    "Will not, Mardi!" Tonya sniffed. Ton laughed.
    "That's right, Tonya. You tell her."
    Mardi, completely nonplussed, tried to open the carton on the table. "Oooh, what did you bring?"
    Face gently pried her fingers away from the box. "Never you mind, Mardi. That's for AFTER dinner." He scooped the box up and took it into the kitchen. "Supper's about ready, people."

2. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    Oooh, Ton lives! :D Mesa like! :D

Good start, Guin. :)

Please, post more?

3. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    That's a pretty good start, Guin. Looks good so far.

4. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Hehehe, good stuff. ;)

Next post: longer. :mad: :p

5. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Good start Guin. :D

6. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Great start, Guin. :D

"Has she flashed you yet?"
    LOL!! [face_laugh]

7. aelie

aelie Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2003
    Ooooooooo...More ! Ton and Face are always good.

Ton grinned. "Well, Erinn, it seems I have a way with women-they always want to show me their unmentionables."
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

8. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Eh, Guin, it's the next day...

...And there's no more story...

...And I'm incredibly demanding...

...And persistent...

...And, well, UP. :p

9. Xaara

Xaara Jedi Master star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    :D I like the start, Guin! I've never really imagined Face with kids before, but your story started me thinking and hey, anything's possible. Tonya is incredibly cute, and I can't wait to meet the OFC half of Tonn/OFC. :)

Keep up the good work!

10. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    *begs* more more more postie soon please guin we love you need more soooooooon...aiee!

in three words: more soon please Guin?

hell, that was four...big dealio

-JSD

11. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    I PROMISE I'll have something for you guys by tomorrow night, at the latest.

Basically, it'll just be the end of the evening, but still.

I wrote another story about Face and Erinn, but it had too much profanity to be posted here, so I'll just link to it:

Homecoming

Yes, Erinn is in a way the classic Mary Sue-basically me, so I can be with Face. Haha, but she's not your sassy, beautiful, save the day Mary Sue.
    Okay, but yes, the second half of this will come soon. If you want to know Gwenna's origins, it's for a story I started years ago, that just never got off the ground-initially, it was a sequel to someone else's fan fiction, and she was eventually going to be revealed as Mara's daughter. But that went nowhere, and I just got sick of it. Plus, she was a total Mary Sue.

At any rate, in case you wondered, yes, Tonya is named after Ton. See, they were going to name a son Ton, but since Erinn couldn't have anymore kids after Tonya, they just named her.

Well, enough rambling. Wish me luck in writing tomorrow-I'm off to bed!

12. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Yes, Erinn is in a way the classic Mary Sue-basically me, so I can be with Face.

*Gasp* I'm shocked at your admission, Guin. :p

I find that's true of most FanFic. It's why there's so many Jaina/Jag stories. ;)

Personally, I'd like to write about Jacen...

13. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    Okay, here's the second half of this chapter. It's still kinda short, but I'm working on it as much as I can. This is mostly just a silly intro, but I think you'll like it. If you don't, I'll frig around with it and see what I can fix.

-------------------
    Face had outdone himself, Ton had to admit. Nerfsteaks, grilled medium rare in a tomo spiced marinade, baby tubers baked with the skins on, and fresh salad greens. And when Erinn opened the pastry box to reveal a lemona cream cake, the girls went into cries of delight.

Tonya finished her cake and crawled back into Ton's lap, where she proceded to fall asleep, her thumb in her mouth. Mardi, bored with adult conversations wandered back into the living room to watch cartoons on the HoloNet.
    "I think it's past her bedtime," Face said, eluding to Tonya. "She's been up since early this morning, when she crawled in bed with us."
    Ton snickered. "See? You keep bugging me about being a bachelor. But that's one thing I don't have to worry about."
    "Actually, we were talking about sending them home with you," Erinn quipped. "In fact-take my husband too."
    The ex-actor gave a mockingly pitiful expression. "See how she wounds me, Ton? Poor me, the poor abused Garik Loran. Why I should-Hey!" Face ducked as Erinn tossed her napkin at him.

Ton rolled his eyes. "You two deserve each other."

Erinn let out a great, overly-dramatic sigh. "I suppose so. I guess we're the only two people who could stand each other, anyways." She stood up. "Here, Ton, give her to me-it's time for her to go to bed."

Ton shook his head. "No, let me carry her in. That way I can say good night before I head out."

He followed Erinn out of the kitchen, gently cradling the two-year-old in his arms. Tonya, like her mother, was small, with a mass of black curls and big aqua-colored eyes, but had her father's personality.

She woke up just as Ton pulled the covers up to her chin. "Uncle Ton?"
    He grinned. "Yeah?"
    "Did you put me here? I can't remember."
    "Yep, I sure did. Who else would?"
    Tonya giggled, which turned to yawning. "G'night Uncle Ton. I love you."
    "'Love you too, kiddo." Ton leaned over and kissed her forehead. Erinn was standing in the door way, and they tip-toed back into the living room where Mardi was obviously giving Face a hard time.

"But I wanna watch it, Daddy!"
    "Mardi, it's on after your bed time. Besides, it's too scary."
    Mardi started to pout, but Ton interupted. "Hey, how about a little sugar before I depart?"
    She grumbled, but ran over and hugged him. "Tell Dad to let me stay up and watch Force Avengers."

"Aw, Face, you guys are sooo mean! Not letting her watch Force Avengers!"

"You SURE you don't want to take her along with you? You can put her to work at the hospital?" Erinn teased. "Now Mardi-go brush your teeth and start getting ready for bed."

Mardi glared at her mother, but relented after kissing Ton right under his face plate. Then she ran off.

"Sure you don't want to take them with you?" Erinn said.

"Maybe next time. Hey, Vape!" Ton noticed Face's R2 unit sitting in the corner. "There is something I'd like-Vape: cold one."
    "Oh Ton, really, I wouldn't-" Face began but before he could finish, there was a WUFF of compressed air as Ton grabbed at the bottle that lept from the top of the astromech. He was about to twist off the cap when he noticed the label.
    "H'uh? Melba berry juice?"
    Erinn shrugged. "We caught Mardi trying to trigger it. Vape's pretty good with the kids, but Face wanted to be on the safe side."
    Ton snorted. "Thanks a lot. Oh well, at least it's cold. Pirates to you two losers!"

Face waved. "Pirates right back atchya buddy."

After Ton left, Face grabbed Erinn around the waist. "Ooooh, alone at last!" He enthusiastically began kissing her neck. Erinn giggled and kissed him back.

"YUCK!"
    "Mardi-go get ready for bed!"

14. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    The ex-actor gave a mockingly pitiful expression. "See how she wounds me, Ton? Poor me, the poor abused Garik Loran. Why I should-Hey!" Face ducked as Erinn tossed her napkin at him.

[face_laugh]

Good one, as always, Guin. :D

Heh, 'Pirates.' :p

More, I say! More! :D

15. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    *giggle* ooooh, funny...

more soon please schnookums?

and JFT, the second-last line of your sig...

-JSD

16. Iron_Fist

Jan 30, 2003
    Very cool. I think that you've pretty much captured the characters of Face and Ton and their interaction very well, Guin. Well done :D.

17. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Ah yes, a very good post. You are good at doing these characters. :D

"Pirates to you two losers!"
    Face waved. "Pirates right back atchya buddy."

LOL!! [face_laugh] That is such the greatest joke!!!

18. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    Thanks! I'm hoping to have it up in a few days, but give me some time (the weather's been so lousy lately, and my sinuses are killing me! ARGH!)

19. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Hey! I happened to notice ur story by mine, read what it was about, clicked on it, and now I'm so hooked. I love it! As for the Mary Sue thing, I write myself into my longer fics. (Although I did kill myself off in the last one...) I can't wait for more!

~Inyri

20. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    More coming soon-I promise. I just need to work on the next part.

21. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
  22. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    First part of Chapter Two-a small tease!

----

Chapter Two

"All right, what've we got?"
    "Gwenna Balan-human female, early twenties. OD'ed on panotril-no idication whether it was on purpose or accidental."
    Ton Phanan bent over the body on the gurney, shining a small light in her eyes. "Pupils dilated-let's move her-1-2-3!" With the help of the paramedics, another doctor, and two nurses, Gwenna Balan's form was lifted onto the table in the trauma room.

Ton studied the girl on the table, as they worked on her. The worst was pretty much over-she had vomitted up most of the drug in her system back in the ambulance, and her vital signs were still good.

He turned to the nurse, a Bith woman in her early forties. "Merin-put her in Exam 2, call for a psych consult. I'm going on break."

23. Iron_Fist

Jan 30, 2003
    Ah, finally, the side of Phanan we never saw before...

The doctor in the medical facility...

24. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    phew...another postie, YAY!

i like this side of Ton...a lot! ;)

UP!

-JSD

25. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Argh! Quit teasing me and post some more!! You've hooked me... :D