main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I've Had It (an Anakin Skywalker AU *Updated July 11 2009) COMPLETED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darth_treyvah, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_treyvah

darth_treyvah Jedi Master star 3

Dec 26, 2005
    Title: I've Had It
    Author: darth_treyvah
    Timeframe: ROTS (AU)
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, and more
    Genre: Angst, Drama, Resolution
    Summary: Anakin makes a choice in the office of the Chancellor. And then, after that, he makes another.

PM List

JediMasterJessica
    Padme22
    JediMaster_Jen
    FitJedi
    HandmaidenVeme
    DARTH_VAD
    IsithTorin_DarkJedi
    Darth-Buddy
    NickLitYouAFlame
    ikarit
    Leia_Sith_Lady
    dianethx
    DarthCambius
    SithGirl132
    Flipside82
    ratna
    Darth_Drachonus
    MotionWright
    cadycakes
    EGKenobi
    Jedi_Master_Cazz
    MoAngel
    shookie
    Waylela
    Anakinhot24
    laurethiel1138
    DarthJishyWishy
    timerift22
    SerenityTam
    DarthJainaSolo

Anakin Skywalker burst into the Chancellor's Office. The bodies of three Jedi Masters, fallen in various grotesque positions on the floor met his arrival. For a few moments, the Jedi Knight's heart grew numb and his throat constricted in a way that rivaled the effects of a Force choke.

What could have ... He began to think.

But he already knew what had done this.

Or who.

Then panic, desperation and the crackle and crashing of lightsaber blades broke the frozen ice inside him. Anakin rushed deeper into the office, past the familiar old ornate paintings, sculptures and the Chancellor's desk just in time to see Mace Windu kick Palpatine's red glowing lightsaber out of his hand. The old man stumbled back and fell near the shattered windowsill. Both opponents sensed Anakin's arrival. Dimly, very dimly Anakin heard both of them calling out to him.

Intellectually, he knew what they were saying. Palpatine was saying that the Jedi were plotting to take over. Mace told the Chancellor that he was under arrest. That the oppression of the Sith would never return. Words. Anakin also dimly sensed that the Jedi Master was irked with him about disobeying his orders to remain at the Temple. But the Jedi Knight also knew that, although the other man would not admit it, he felt a sense of relief that another Knight had found his way here. Palpatine's feelings were also very clear.

There was fear. As Yoda always taught, fear was the very heart of the Dark Side. Palpatine seemed genuinely afraid of the violet lightsaber at his throat. That the Jedi Master would indeed kill him. And there was a dark hope surging around the fallen Chancellor, a palpable force that slithered around Anakin and wanted him to come forward. To come forward and save him. If not him, then that which he cared for the most.

Fear.

Force lightning crackled and howled through the air. Anakin found himself brought back into reality as the dark blue energies sped from Palpatine's hands onto Mace's lightsaber blade. Violet made dark blue made light blue.

"He's a traitor!"

"No. He's the traitor!"

Jedi Master and Sith Lord strained against each other's power. Anakin came closer to the display. It was as though his legs decided to walk by themselves there. He watched the struggle distantly, detached from the curses, and proclamations, and even the conflict of Force energies whirling around them.

"I'm too weak ... I can't hold it any longer ..."

Finally, the spastic Lightning died out and Palpatine lay still on the ground. An exhausted Mace Windu loomed over the Chancellor. Anakin felt himself coming closer. He may have said something. He may not have. All he knew was that he had finally gotten to that point. Panic exploded into something else.

All the lies, the accusations, and the bloodshed, the death ... all those ideals, and words. Just words. Empty words and hollow actions. Nothing more. Utter disgust filled the Jedi Knight.

Then, just as Mace Windu swung his blade downward ... He barely stopped his blade as Anakin Skywalker slid in on one knee, and decapitated the Chancellor with his glowing blue blade.

Dark blue fire exploded. What seemed like a few moments later, Mace Windu found himself painfully on his side. Anakin stood in over him, his back to him. As the Jedi Knight came up from his crouched position, he offered a black-gloved hand to the fallen Jedi Master. It was then the Jedi Master knew tha

2. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    Great start! Can't wait to read more! =D=

3. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    I hope you are going to continue this! It's very good. The ending completely caught me off guard. Ani not Jedi? WOW! That took courage to write!

Keep up the good work!

4. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Ooo, interesting AU.

"Thank you, Master Windu," Anakin said quietly, "I hereby resign my commission from the Jedi Order."

:eek:

Okay, I take that back. Very, very interesting.

Definitely keeping an eye on this! :D

edit -- P.S. Love the title. :p Suits Anakin very well.

5. MotionWright

MotionWright Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2007
    Very interesting. :)

"Thank you, Master Windu," Anakin said quietly, "I hereby resign my commission from the Jedi Order."

Then, Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One and the Hero Without Fear turned and walked out of the Chancellor's Office, leaving a startled Mace Windu with his lightsaber cylinder.

It's intriguing that you showed us this scene from Windu's point of view, not Anakin's. I'm very curious about what he was thinking as he said that line.

6. JediMasterJessica

JediMasterJessica Jedi Master star 3

Jul 26, 2005
    MUST HAVE MORE! ok, sorry for the excitment. Awesome start and I can't wait to see what happens next. If you have PM List, I would like to be added

7. Padme22

Padme22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2004
    Owww...Ani and Padme can be togeather without palpy or the Council breathing down backs?

Add me too please!

8. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002

Then, Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One and the Hero Without Fear turned and walked out of the Chancellor's Office, leaving a startled Mace Windu with his lightsaber cylinder.

Why do I get the feeling it just won't be that simple?? [face_worried]

If you're doing a PM list, can you put me on it? :)

9. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh very interesting, I'm very much liking where this is going please add me to the pm list.

10. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Wow!

If you have a PM list please add me to it!

11. DARTH_VAD

DARTH_VAD Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Whoa! Thats what Anakin should have done! Great job I hope you add on to it and if you do can you please put me on the pm list for I need to con. reading this one as it goes along.

Love it.

12. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    thinking outside of the box.... meesa like!

but will his destiny still hound him?

13. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    He resigned?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess I can understand his reaction, considering his emotions have been on overload for months. I certainly hope he returns to the Jedi once everything sinks in.

Nice twist.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. darth_treyvah

darth_treyvah Jedi Master star 3

Dec 26, 2005
    Anakin Skywalker wandered down the street. News and rumour traveled faster and crazier down Coruscant than Anakin piloting a starship. The Hero Without Fear heard the murmurs around him as he walked, his face and body shrouded by his brown Jedi cloak and hood in the waning light of the Coruscanti sunset.

And he didn't give a kriff.

No one noticed the figure walking past them, and those who were perceptive enough gave him a wide berth -- even if they did not entirely know why. Anakin watched the beings that were the citizens of the Republic hover past him, as though he viewing that same eldritch display with Palpatine again at the Opera House. They just seemed so unreal, bathed in the setting sun. He felt unreal as well. It occurred to him, finally, one reason why traveling down Coruscant seemed so strange.

Didn't I come here in a Starfighter? He asked himself. Then, Oh yes. A Jedi Starfighter. I remember. But only Jedi are authorized to pilot those.

Only Jedi ...

So Anakin walked. His feet just kept moving him. Or it perhaps it was the Force. As if it had heard his thoughts, Anakin thought he felt something murmur to him gently. As though something were guiding him.

Very dimly, Anakin thought, Where am I going? No Chancellor's Office to go to. No Chancellor to talk to, he blinked, And my quarters. No. Only Jedi have quarters at the Temple. And I ...

Anakin felt himself continue to be nudged, or thought he did. Then, he saw the sign.

500 Republica.

The former Jedi knew that whatever else happened, he had finally found his way home.

15. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    Hey, I'm interested in this story. Could you please add me to the pm list?

16. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Good show of Anakin's feelings after his resignation.

500 Republica.

The former Jedi knew that whatever else happened, he had finally found his way home.

:D Awww, home with Padme. Very nice. =D=

17. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I like the last part.

Home is always where the heart is.

18. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Ohhh is the force truly leading him back to Padme's apartment? I am so interested to see where you go with this darth, I am enjoying your imagery once again.

19. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Wow, great start. Please add me to the PM list. Thanks!

20. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    ohh, wow. So he left the order...This is great! Keep writing! ~Anastasia

21. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    hmmmmm.... curiouser and curiouser, this reader is.

22. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I agree keep writing.

23. DARTH_VAD

DARTH_VAD Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    O man now its getting really really really good!!! Home is where the Padme is hehe. I love how he is so lost after leaving then he finds what is home hehe. What is Padme going to say now I wonder...

24. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Awww... poor Anakin. I love his musings.

Going to see Padme? :D

25. emerald54

emerald54 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 4, 2007
    Here's little old me in a puddle of goo over here, asking if you'll continue.

Please?

Emerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.