I've never been so apathetic in my whole life!!! ;)

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by jupitertronic, May 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Master_R0nin-
    I just have to make a comment. The quotes in your signature ROCK. Do many people know what they are from? Guy Ritchie needs to get back into gear and put out another awesome movie. I happen to have a major obsession with Jason Statham so the one Snatch quote I put on my bio of quotes is from him...If you're bored...take a look. :p
  2. Master_R0nin Jedi Knight

star 2
    A few people pick up on it. I love that movie. Watched it 4 times in 1 week (you almost have to).

I read your bio, had a good laugh. :D
  3. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    The more I watch that movie, the more I pick up on little things I missed. I LOVE that movie! I also like Lock Stock but not nearly as much as Snatch.
  4. MonMartha Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jupiter, I hear you. I recently quit a Master's Degree program: I felt the anger expressed by a certain Dug who lost a pod race to a human boy . . . .

I am fed up with my living situation. I'd jump at the chance to move to any CA beach city *except* LA! lol!

Like you, I am picky about my work. I like information-related work -- from research to teaching to librarian / conservator. An internship (especially in London or San Francisco!) would be a welcome relief.

The longer quote below is from an English hymn. Hold on to your hope and your courage through the dull, colorless patch. Be creative. I don't mean to put the married folks down, however, it is a lot easier to make certain changes without kids/ a spouse/ mortgages and loans . . ..

Best Wishes, MM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.