main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~I've never heard of this from anyone please help me!~~

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by winter_chili, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winter_chili

winter_chili Jedi Master star 5

Nov 6, 2002
    Alright im not a "newb" at premiere by any means. Im sure youve all seen at least one my little music video things. Well last night i was finalizing my next one called "The Deep Samurai". I had clips from 2 different sources and everything went fine. I edited them then I merged them onto one track. And everything was fine. Then when I exported I was shocked! It was as if everything from my second source was completely gone! When something from that source was on screen it was just black. It doesnt make any sense please help somebody!

2. winter_chili

Nov 6, 2002
    argh otherwise the music video is done so if you help me you get to see it...heh

3. Ryan_W

Ryan_W VIP star 4 VIP

Aug 15, 2001
    Well, make sure you haven't accidentally deactivated that layer, and if you're using effects, make sure you've rendered everything.

Aside from that, I don't know.

4. winter_chili

Nov 6, 2002
    alright well thanks anyway

5. ltlrat

ltlrat Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2002
    thats happened to me before too, and everything was normal but the screen was black and nothing worked to to fix it...it just randomly started working again acouple days later.

6. Ptx

Ptx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 19, 2000
    Save the project under a new name, then open the new one and re-render everything. This sometimes fixes Premiere problems. Something to do with the temp files it creates I think.

Pete

7. winter_chili

Nov 6, 2002
    t-t-thanks fellas

[/jimmy]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.