main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I've wondered?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by renegadesith, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renegadesith

renegadesith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    In ANH, we hear Luke, Obi-wan, Owen and Beru say something about Anakin in one way or another. But doesn't it make you curious as to why Luke never asked about his mother? Or did Owen and Beru not even know about Padme? Yes, they did meet her once before on Tatooine but I mean, they knew that Luke was Anakin's but did Obi-wan tell them that Padme was his mother?

2. WhiskeyGold

WhiskeyGold Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Why do you say Luke NEVER asked about his mother?

Or do you mean "In ANH, during the few mins of time we see Luke talking to his Uncle and Aunt, why doesn't he ask about his mother"?

I am sure Luke was told something, she was dead I am sure. Maybe she was even layed to rest near the home like his grandmother.

He didnt ask about his father either in the ANH to them. He just was shocked with Obi-wan told him that his dad was in the Clone Wars.

3. JSnyder

JSnyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2005
    >>Maybe she was even layed to rest near the home like his grandmother.<<
    Not fully answering this for obvious reasons...

Luke sees a gravemarker with the name "Skywalker". Asks about his mom and is told "the truth".

Why would he ask further or even assume that this is his grandmother?

4. renegadesith

renegadesith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    I meant, why didn't you hear about it in ANH? I think I heard or read somewhere that the grave markers were moved by Cliegg Lars.

5. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    yeah, i believe it was Owen actually that moved it, as he felt that no one needed to know where she was buried

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.