J. Gregory Keyes: Savannah SW Author

Discussion in 'Savannah, GA' started by ImperialJedi, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3

I was at google searching "Savannah Star Wars" in order to see if there was anything going on that I could post about here. To my surprise I found that we have an SW Expanded Universe author in our area and that his wife teaches at SCAD, where I go to school! :eek:

Anyone else know about this? I wonder if there are any other authors here. Has anyone read this book, NJO: Edge of Victory 2: Rebirth? I haven't read any of the New Jedi Order. I got to Vector Prime and basically stopped there. If you liked it, let me know. Next time I go to the bookstore, I'll probably pick it up (and maybe track down that Professor and see if I can get it signed ;)).

MTFBWY

-IJedi
  2. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I was actually able to find his address and phone number(many moons ago) but never the nerve to call and (s)talk. WEIRD as I am.

I would love to invite him to Macon for a CLONES meeting though.
  3. ImperialJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I actually won't be hunting down his wife, but I was very curious about which classes she taught, and I found that she's in the Metal and Jewlry department. That would be awesome to have J. Gregory Keyes as a guest to a FanForce meeting though.

-IJedi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.