Before J P W = disasters , Qui-Gon (9) updated 24-8 swimming and a beast

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Title: J P W = disasters
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: pre JA -
    Characters:, Mace (7) and Qui-Gon (9) as younglings, My Oc?s Benno, Kaagi, Aaqu
    Genre: multi-post humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: three Jedi-younglings create disasters
    Note: ties in with don?t give up
    Disclaimer: Star Wars = George Lucas.

Chapter 1

Nine year old Qui-Gon Jinn was bored. He was confined to the crèche for two days together with Benno Perion his age-mate and nearly eight year old Mace Windu.

---

He and Benno had been to chemistry lessons two days ago and their teacher had told them of the uses of hydrogen-peroxide and other exiting ? to small boys all of it is ? stuff.

After that lesson Qui-Gon had found a new use for that purple chemical and some duct-crawling later he had gotten a vial with the purple liquid from the supplies-cabinet in the classroom.

With Benno he crawled through the small duct to the laundry room. They waited at the exit of the duct until they saw the door opening and Mace Windu entering.

Mace was the distraction for Jediknight Lisara who was on duty at the laundry-room and showed her a dirty towel he wanted to clean himself. She was softened by his pleading gaze and helped him to put the towel in one of the washing bins.

Qui-Gon and Benno slipped out of the duct and put the contents of the vial in one of the laundry-machines.

They would have gotten away if Master Errolls, an old Jediknight who was always dressed in impeccable clean and new looking clothes, hadn?t entered the laundry-room at the same time they decided to climb into the duct.

Master Errolls entered and saw ?that? laundry-machine first and yelled ?That?s my tunics and pants, who has put the wrong soap in the machine??

Knight Lisara looked up from her work and saw two boys who shouldn?t be in the room at all trying to leave and shut the exit with the Force.

Qui-Gon and Benno tried to enter the duct in a hurry to get away but that proved to be disastrous as the duct was only big enough for one boy at a time. They got stuck and Qui-Gon yelled ?Benno your hands are behind my back, move?m.?

Benno said ?And your stomach is squashing mine, we are stuck and in deep trouble.?

Qui-Gon said ?Why had it to be Errolls and ?his? laundry.?

Knight Lisara contacted the crèche assistant on duty who told her to leave them in the duct for a while until she arrived.

Crèche assistant Moari Junila arrived and smiled when she saw the two boys: four dangling feet and their bodies half in the duct. And the laundry was looking interesting.

Mace Windu was doubled over from laughter as he saw his crèche mates and the result of their prank.

Knight Lisara and Master Errolls both got hold of one of the boys and pulled them out of the duct.

Two bedraggled and rumpled younglings were standing before the crèche assistant, their clothes dirty from the duct and with sweaty faces.

The crèche assistant asked ?who started this??

Qui-Gon and Benno said ?We planned this together? and Mace piped in ?I helped them and it was very funny.?

Master Errolls wasn?t pleased at all and started to complain about his ruined tunic and pants.
    They were stained purple and when they had been in the dryer, great big holes appeared where the purple spots had been.

The crèche assistant said ?Initiate Qui-Gon Jinn, Initiate Perion and Initiate Windu you are confined to the crèche rooms for two days, bedtime at six and no watching of the holoviewer.? and she guided them to the crèche.
    ---

And that was two days ago. Even master Yoda, their senior crèche master, had been grumpy and they had to eat that green goo he called food for two days now. Brrr yucky stuff.

Yoda ordered them to bed after diner and for the third evening Qui-Gon slipped between the covers at six in the evening, far too early for a boy of his age. But as he fell asleep he smiled ?tomorrow they would be released from their confinement to the crèche and it was an off day with no lessons to at
  2. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Pretty good start. There are some grammer errors and such throughout, but it looks like a solid story thus far. I'm looking forward to reading more.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Chapter 2

Young Jediknight Jocasta Nu was sorting disks for the archives.

She had become a Knight only 4 years ago and had seen some active duty on missions but her heart longed for the archives of the Temple. To read the stories of long ago, to conserve them, to record the origins of the Jedi, she loved it.
    She had accomplished much already and achieved to become a member of the council.

She was an authorative looking woman with dark brown hair and was constantly rearranging the archives to make them better accessible. She designed new computer-programs and because of her commanding presence she got what she wanted. She researched everything about archiving and because she needed only 5 hours of sleep every night, she could do a lot of that. She became an authority on archives and the current archive director considered her as his replacement.

Jocasta Nu asked one of her helpers, an old reptilian Jediknight named Shh-kir to bring the sorted disks to the vault.

---

Shh-kir was 156 years old and had retired long ago for temple-duty and he loved working in the archives. He was not as agile anymore as in his youth and needed a lot of rest.

After 3 hours of work he needed his sleep in a warm cozy nest, only to wake up briefly for his single meal he took each day.
    Shh-kir was big and from head to the tip of his tail three metres long, covered in spikey scales and because of that wore only a loincloth. Powerful legs ended in sharp claws and his hands were four-fingered claws.

The vault was in the basement of the Jeditemple at its most protected place and disaster-proof.

It could be reached by elevator or a great winding staircase.

Shh-kir was exiting the elevator and entered the stairwell and hall leading to the vault when he heard some yelling.

?Oops? Benno said as he tried to avoid colliding with the Jedi at the bottom of the banister but unable to slow his descent he hit Shh-kir with his feet first.

Qui-Gon and Mace who had been close on his heels couldn?t stop either and the result was a tangled mess of arms, legs, bodies and a tail.

Ruined datadisks were scattered on the floor

Shh-kir disentangled himself and righted his body and feeling none the worse for wear took out his comlink and called the healers.

Benno was sniffling and holding his arm to his chest.
    Qui-Gon was crying and clutching his left leg.
    Mace was crying the loudest.

---

Crèche assistant Moari Junila was finishing the preparations for lunch when her comlink beeped: ?Junila, healer?s, disasters? hurt? come, out.?

She hurried to the healer?s ward and was directed by the receptionist to room number 9.

She entered it and saw three initiates in medbeds.

Qui-Gon was lying with his leg elevated on a cushion.

Benno Perion leaned in the pillows behind his back and had his arm in a sling.

Mace sat upright in his bed and was smiling again.

Jediknight and surgeon Kaagi Adin put the last band-aid on Mace?s leg.

Moari asked ?What has happened to my charges??

Kaagi said ?They collided with old archivist Shh-kir and as he is big and tough and has a scaly spikey skin the three of them sustained some injuries. Qui-Gon has a badly sprained ankle, Benno a sprained wrist and Mace some bruises. They have to stay in the healer?s ward for a week and Qui-Gon and Benno need therapy after that.?

Mace said ?I was the last to fly off the banister and landed on top of them.?

Benno muttered ?He means my arm, that?s were he ended upon.?

Qui-Gon said ?and he pushed me from the back of Shh-kir and I fell on my leg.?

Moari said ?I think this is punishment enough for them but I will tell the crèche master of this.?

Master Yoda came to visit them in the afternoon and they got a lecture from him and the worst of it was that they had to go to the archives and help Jediknight Jocasta Nu to retrieve the data on the ruined disks. And that meant piles and piles of real paper to shift through.
    But that was after the week in the healer?s ward.

tbc-
  4. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Chapter 3 mayhem in the medward

A disaster it was, those three initiates in the healers ward.

The first day they were quite subdued and sleeping most of the time but the second day it started.
    With break-fast.

Benno could use only one hand to cut his slices of bread and butter them and after he put the jelly on them, it happened.

It just flew away.

Mace used the Force to grab his bread-butter-jelly combination and was munching happily on it.

Benno said ?give back my bread. Make your own toast.?

Qui-Gon had been watching this and decided to help Benno. A tug of war with the bread started because Mace didn?t want to give up his possessions. Qui-Gon ended it and the result was a messy Mace covered with jelly and butter.

A nurse came in and after one look at the mess she called two other nurses and each initiate was fed like a baby.

Qui-Gon and Benno shot daggers at Mace.

After break-fast a teacher came to visit them and gave lots of homework to keep them busy for the rest of their stay in the healer?s ward.

?All of it should be finished by the end of this week and I will examine It.? she warned them.

After she had gone Qui-Gon and Benno agreed to help each other. Mace, being younger had easy work to do and asked if Benno would help him.

Benno and Mace could leave their beds and were exploring the room.

Mace said ?here is the holoviewer, let?s watch it? and he turned it on. A music-show was on the air.
    The DJ announced ?the Coruscant keytones are singing ?Love potion number 9? and they started.

Do you love me?
    Do you want me?
    Do you need me?
    All I need is
    Love potion number 9

Mace loved it seeing those singing girls but Qui-Gon and Benno looked with disinterest.

Qui-Gon said ?all that screeching is bad for my ears.?

Benno said ?hey we?re in room number 9? and he started to make the same moves as the girls on the holoviewer.

Qui-Gon started to sing
    ?medroom number 9,
    medroom number 9,
    we can?t leave it,
    we are trapped,
    trapped in medroom number 9?

Mace looked with a scowl on his face at his fellow-padawans and turned the holoviewer to another channel: holosoaps.

Qui-Gon and Benno were bored and went back to their studies.

tbc-
  5. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

And these people are going to be Jedi Masters one day[face_worried]

Force forbid it [face_not_talking]

Funny[face_laugh]
  6. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    I know of great teachers who have been pranksters all their life, most notably Richard Feynman.

Thanks for reading

Chapter 4

Day three at room number 9 started with the usual break-fast and after that:
    Therapy.

An old Jedihealer came to their room and he said ?I am Lojarani and I will give you therapy for your injuries.?

Lojarani was covered with brown fur and had black beady eyes. He had very big furry hands. He un-wrapped the bandage on Qui-Gon?s ankle and started to massage it.

Qui-Gon started to giggle and said ?hey you are tickling me, aarch stop it!? and he tried to move his ankle away. The other hand was blocking that and Qui-Gon was getting desperate as Lojarani continued with his tickling massage.

He moved his other foot and it collided with the back of Lojarani.

Lojarani tried to brace himself and ended spread-eagled on the floor. He righted himself and exited the room with a scowl on his face, closing the door with a bang.

Benno said ?good job Jinn, now we can?t have therapy anymore.?

Qui-Gon started to sing ?medroom number 9, medroom number 9, we want therapy, no more tickling"

The door opened again and surgeon Kaagi Adin entered.
    He said ?don?t you like Lojarani?s tickling??

Three initiates shouted ?No, no more tickling today.?

Kaagi said ?I will give you therapy.? and he walked to Qui-Gon?s bed. He started the massage and Qui-Gon smiled.

Qui-Gon said ?This doesn?t hurt at all, you are very kind.?

Benno Perion was next and Kaagi got the same response and Master Aaqu who had come in sometime earlier, said ?Kaagi, have you ever considered to become a therapist??

Kaagi said ?No, I am just a surgeon.?

Qui-Gon and Benno said in one voice ?Master Kaagi, Master therapist, we will like that.?

And for the next three days Qui-Gon and Benno got therapy from master Kaagi and Mace was released from the healer?s ward after the third day.

Qui-Gon and Benno could leave the healer?s ward after a week and the next day it started:
    Working in the archives

tbc-
  7. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Chapter 5

Three initiates were guided by master Yoda to the great archives.

Benno, Qui-Gon and Mace were assigned to do some paper work in the archives to retrieve the data from the wrecked datadisks.

Each initiate got a large pile of paper to feed in the scanner and Shh-kir transferred the data again to data-disks. It was a boring job for both and Shh-kir fell soon asleep with his tail curled around his legs and body.

Qui-Gon saw a white piece of paper entering the scanner and when it came out he thought ?why does it have to go in the archives??

He picked it from the pile and began to fold it diagonally first and another until the end-result became visible. He picked up a pencil and wrote something on it and threw it to Benno

The paper-plane flew to Benno who caught it.

Benno started searching his pile too and soon white planes were flying everywhere until Mace joined the fray.

Mace didn?t look for a white piece of paper but took the top-one of his stack and planes with text were added. Some of the planes landed on the spiky scales of Shh-kir and soon he was covered by them.

Qui-Gon snickered and said ?he is a walking archive.?

Knight Jocasta Nu entered the archives and saw the disaster. She said with a scowling face ?These are the recordings from the Jedicouncil and they are valuable archive-material.?

Master Yoda was standing on the top of the stairs leading to the archives when he heard Knight Jocasta Nu yelling ?Out of my archive, you?re three walking-archive-disasters.?

Qui-Gon, Benno and Mace started to whimper softly.

Yoda jumped atop of the banister and glided down and a short jump brought him in front of Jocasta Nu and the three initiates.

He asked ?what archive disaster do they create??

Knight Jocasta Nu said ?this, they are destroying recordings from the Council? and she pointed at the sleeping Shh-kir.

Master Yoda walked to Shh-kir and grabbed one of the paper-planes and unfolded it.
    ?Used it can be still to create record. Good work this is? he said and picking another one he gave it a push and it flew away and landed with a graceful turn in Jocasta?s hair.

Three initiates were laughing again at that sight of a hair-bun with a decoration.

Jocasta Nu gave Yoda a stern look and asked ?will you release these initiates from archive-duty??

Yoda answered ?yes, released they are, guide them back to their room I will.?

8. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Mace Qui and Benno are smart.8-}

?Out of my archive, you?re three walking-archive-disasters.?

Qui-Gon, Benno and Mace started to whimper softly.

Yoda jumped atop of the banister and glided down and a short jump brought him in front of Jocasta Nu and the three initiates.

He asked ?what archive disaster do they create??

They know how to get out of archive duty.[face_laugh]
  9. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    They are smart indeed Gkilkenny and thanks for reading

Chapter 6

Qui-Gon and Benno were walking in one of the gardens of the Jeditemple. They had just finished their meditating lesson and approached the large meadow.

Qui-Gon already attuned to the living Force spotted a limping small animal and he ran to it.

The creature didn?t shy away and Qui-Gon could pick it up easy. It was one of the cats of the gardener of the temple and was injured slightly. Qui-Gon stroked its fur softly and the cat started to make purring sounds. He said ?let?s go to the gardener Benno and see if he can take care of it.?

Benno stroked the cat and annoyed by him the cat raked his sharp claws across Benno?s arm. Benno yelled ?Aaaw, lousy pussy cat.?

The gardener heard this and came running towards them and took the cat from Qui-Gon?s arms. He thanked Qui-Gon for picking it up and told them to go to the healer?s ward.

Master Aaqu treated the scratch with a bactadressing.

---

The next week found Qui-Gon, Benno and four other initiates with a crèche master in the shopping-centre of the vicinity of the Jeditemple. A small garden was in the centre of it and Qui-Gon spotted a rockhound.
    Rockhounds are small furry rodents as large as a kitten.
    He walked to it and picked it up and as soon as he began to stroke it, the rockhound began to make cooing sounds. Qui-Gon hid the rockhound in his tunics and when they returned to the temple and their room he showed the animal to Benno and Mace.

Benno was delighted when he saw it and loved it instantly.

Mace liked it a bit.

Qui-Gon made a nest for it with an old blanket he had found in one of the closets and a tool-box that was empty and placed the rockhound in it. The animal made soft sounds and rolled itself in a ball and fell asleep.

Soon three initiates went to sleep as well.

---

Mace was slowly waking up and heard small sounds, in fact he heard a lot of small sounds. He looked at the chrono and it was early, very early and it was no time to wake up at all. The sound was coming from the toolbox.

He walked annoyed to the purring toolbox and looked inside. He counted loudly
    ?1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, SEVEN PESTS? and hollered ?Jinn that beast of you had multiplied itself.?

Mace examined the nest more carefully and started to whimper ?that was my blanket and now it is dirty.?

Mace got the toolbox and decided to clean his blanket and walked to the laundry throwing the door of their room shut with a loud bang.

Qui-Gon startled awake and fell out of his bed with the covers flying every which way. He had heard Mace?s yelling and muttering and thought he was dreaming. The slamming door did wake him up.

Benno said with a sleepy voice ?where is Mace going to??

Qui-Gon said ?to the laundry-room and that in the middle of the night.?

Benno said ?let?s follow him before he does something stupid.?

tbc-
  10. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Qui-Gon is a bit of a [face_devil] isn't he.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Gkilkenny Qui-Gon a [face_devil] that's funny. Here is the next post

Chapter 7

Mace had entered the laundry-room and carried the toolbox to a pile of laundry. He upended it and removed his blanket. The rockhound mother hissed and snarled at him and after scaring him away she made a nest in the laundry.

Mace cleaned his blanket in a tub and was just finishing it when Qui-Gon and Benno entered the room.

Mace said ?this was mine and I have cleaned it.?

Qui-Gon asked ?where is the rockhound??

Mace said ?she was very angry at me and now she and six others are sleeping in the laundry.?

Benno said ?Six others??

Qui-Gon said ?I thought I was dreaming of a countdown for a game.?

Mace said ?that rockhound was pregnant and has six younglings and she doesn?t like to be disturbed at all.?

Benno said ?let?s go back and come back tomorrow.?

Qui-Gon said ?good idea?

Mace said ?good riddance?

---

Next morning the three initiates walked to the laundry-room and when they entered it a furious master Errolls was yelling to the Jedi on duty ?who dared to use my clothes as a nest for that pest.?

Said pest was scurrying away her last cub into one of the ducts and snarled and hissed visciously when the laundry-chief tried to grab her.

Errolls turned on his heels and found a whimpering Mace saying ?I did it.?

Master Errolls contacted the master of the crèche and soon a tap tap sound was heard.

Master Yoda entered the laundry-room and said ?hmm trouble your laundry gives you again? Tsk tsk Master Errolls, not leave it alone you should.?

Master Errolls said ?Mace Windu made a mess of my laundry and he confessed.?

Yoda inspected the laundry and said ?little animal caused it. Qui-Gon lover of animals he is.?

Qui-Gon said ?yes it was my rockhound.?

Yoda said ?Qui-Gon, Benno help clean and repair the clothes you will. Help you with it I will.?

The morning was spent with repairing and cleaning the clothes and master Errolls was pleased with the result.

And the rockhound? Where did she and her offspring end up?

tbc-

12. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

I think that rockhound is going to be trouble.:eek:
  13. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Gkilkenny you are right, they are trouble

Chapter 8

The rockhound was cause for another disaster in the archives.

Ductcrawling was only natural for her and she needed a new nest.

A tiny hole in one of the opening grates was all she needed. She scurried out and collected her belongings and chewed them to bits and pieces. More were added and she went to get her offspring.

Soon all six of them were crawling around in their new nest and mother rockhound went to hunt for food.

---

Qui-Gon was waking up and decided to wake Benno and Mace with a pillowfight. He used the Force to tug at their pillows and they floated to his bed. Covers floated to the floor and the first one to notice this was Mace.

?Aach, brr, I?m cold in here. Jinn give me back my covers? Mace said with a loud voice.

Qui-Gon said ?here they come.? and with a Forcepush two pillows and two covers buried a sputtering Mace.

Beneath the covers a muffled muttering ?this means WAR? was heard and the covers and pillows went sailing again.

Caught up in the floating mess was however a more solid object: an alarmclock. It went sailing through the open door into the common-room and crashed against a ventilator -grating.

The rockhound sniffed and ran towards the open grating. Snap, grind, snap, grind and back into the duct towards her nest again.

The crèche assistant Moari Junila had just placed a stack of pancakes on the table when she heard the ruckus coming from the bedroom of the three initiates. She went into that room and said in her most commanding voice ?Benno, Qui-Gon, Mace stop it immediately and get dressed. Breakfast is ready.?

Benno opened his sleepy eyes and found his bed missing everything but the sheet he was lying on. He heard the last ?eakfast is ready.? and jumped out of bed. He was always in for a good breakfast and the sweet smell of pancakes wafted up his nose.

Three initiates dressed and went to the common-room.

?Eeek, look this pancake has holes in it? Mace said.
    Benno said ?tastes the same? and he grabbed another.
    Qui-Gon said ?like them, grind them to little pieces and eat them.?

---

In the archives another creature was doing the same and her younglings were nursed by her.

Knight Jocasta Nu entered the archives and she smelled something.
    She walked towards an archivebox and when she peeked in she started to yell ?Ooh noooh, who is wrecking my archives!?

tbc-
  14. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

They are so going to be in trouble with Jocosta Nu.:eek:

Beneath the covers a muffled muttering ?this means WAR? was heard and the covers and pillows went sailing again.

Mace Benno and Qui in a pillow fight,[face_laugh]

Nice update.
  15. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
    Tsk, tsk. Qui-Gon's little pet has gotten around. :) They are cute when you bring them home, but once they start multiplying, so do the problems. The kids are going to be in such trouble. [face_mischief]
  16. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Gkilkenny Ardavenport, thanks for reading and reviews[:D]

The rockhounds are not the only disaster Jocasta Nu meets. And for pancake batter, my brother loved it even more than the endresult.

Chapter 9

Benno said ?pancakes, it would be nice if we could make them ourselves. They are delicious and crèche assistant Moari only makes them once a week.

Qui-Gon said ?I agree with you Benno and maybe we should ask our crèchemaster about it.?

---

Tap Tap Tap, a sound was heard in the corridor and master Yoda entered the crèche.
    ?Goodmorning master Yoda? three initiates said.

Benno asked ?master Yoda can you help us. ?We? and he pointed to Mace and Qui-Gon ?love pancakes and we like to make them ourselves. Can you teach us??

Yoda was quite amused by this request ? initiates with an initiative ? and said ?go to the large templekitchen; learn to make pancakes we will.?

Mace, Qui-Gon and Benno followed him and Yoda was soon instructing them how to make the batter.

Mace tasted it and with a delightful look on his face he grabbed a spoon and began to eat more.

Benno said ?you have to bake them before you eat them Mace.?

?But this batter is delicious? Mace said.

Qui-Gon tasted it and said ?yuck, I prefer my pancakes baked.?

Serinka the cook was preparing a pan with butter and said ?who wants to make the first one??

Yoda said ?demonstrate this I will, pancakes of Serinka end in ventilation-shaft, never learn to turn them he has.?

Yoda demonstrated how to bake a pancake and soon Benno, Qui-Gon and Mace got the hang of it and the end result was a stack of pancakes.

Benno said ?we should give one of them to the rockhounds.?

Qui-Gon said ?if we can find her and her six younglings.?

Mace said ?I don?t want to find that rockhound. It?s a disaster!?

Jocasta Nu chose that moment to enter the restaurant for breakfast and heard Mace. When she saw master Yoda she said ?I know where those rockhounds are. They are wrecking my archives. They are even worse than bookworms.?

Yoda said ?help with rockhounds we will? and Jocasta Nu, Mace, Qui-Gon and Benno followed him to the archives.

Jocasta pointed towards the archivebox and Yoda used the Force to secure the entire box in a cage. He contacted a Coruscant children farm and they took care of the animals.

Jocasta gave a relieved sigh and said ?only one year of senate-recordings lost. And I can ask for a new copy.?

When Qui-Gon Benno and Mace were back at the crèche Mace asked ?what are bookworms??

Benno replied - thinking of a new prank - ?they are delicious.?

tbc-
  17. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

You have given me thought for food it is 8.am here and I am starving. Pancakes sound good and I just happen to have
    maple syrup.=P~

Mace is so 8-} "What is a bookworm"[face_laugh]

=D=
  18. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Chapter 10

Benno was making bookworms, big bookworms, each a centimetre long.
    He had searched in the databank of the archive what they really were and was smiling.
    Bookworms were small wriggling creatures with a silvery skin and two antennas?. They wrecked archives because their main dish was paper.

Benno made his bookworms out of mashed cat-food which he kneaded into a form of a bookworm. Silver coloured foil was wrapped around it and two pieces of iron wire were added and the worm was ready. It was put in a bag were 6 others were already waiting.

Qui-Gon was watching this and said ?how do we get them in the salad of Jocasta Nu??

Benno said ?using this duct. It is leading to the restaurant where Jocasta Nu is having her lunch today.?

Qui-Gon said ?but there are many restaurants in the temple. How do you know she will go to this restaurant??

Benno said ?Mace is in the archives and will ask Jocasta to accompany him to this restaurant. And he is our distraction. Come it is time to go? and Benno crawled into the duct followed by Qui-Gon. The duct led to the restaurant and one of its openings was above the food counter.

They waited until a beep from Benno?s comlink alerted them that Mace and Jocasta were entering the restaurant. A salad was placed on Jocasta?s tray and Mace began to talk excitedly about what he had learned from her. The salad was left unattended for a second and in went the bookworms.

?Time to go to the restaurant? Benno whispered and they crawled towards an exit just outside the restaurant.

Two innocent looking initiates entered the restaurant and walked towards their roommate.

Jocasta Nu was looking at her salad with a disgusting look on her face. She said ?I have never known that bookworms can grow so big.?

Mace said ?what are bookworms??

Jocasta pointed at the silver creatures in her salad and said ?these things, they can wreck an entire archive in no time because they multiply like rodents.?

Mace asked ?can you eat them??

Jocasta said ?no and my salad is ruined by them.?

She walked towards the counter with her salad and asked ?How did those bookworms end up in my salad??

Serinka said ?they could have fallen out of that duct? and he pointed upwards.

Jocasta got a frightened look on her face and said ?they can be everywhere in the temple. I have to tell the council about it.?

Serinka had examined the salad and said hiccupping from laughter ?you have been pranked. They are not real. It?s catfood surrounded by metal foil.?

Three initiates were hollering with laughter until master Yoda entered and said ?come with me cooking lesson is about to begin.?

They followed master Yoda towards the large templekitchen.

19. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Such devious little initiates they are.[face_devil]

Jocasta Nu wont be impressed.

And now another cooking lesson from Yoda.[face_laugh] 8-}
  20. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Just finding this and reading. Kids will br kids, even if Jedi some day. :p

Very enjoyable, may I be added to a PM list?
  21. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Healer_Leona You are added to the list
    Gkilkenny cooking lesson from Yoda disastrous this is

Chapter 11

Three initiates entered the large templekitchen and were eagerly waiting for master Yoda to begin his lessons.

Yoda said as he was pointing with his gimerstick towards four tin cans ?Make spinach-soup we will. Get the lid of like this? and he demonstrated this by pulling on the little ring on the lid of the can.

Qui-Gon got his tin can and being the largest and strongest initiate of the group he used a bit too much force to open it. The ring broke loose leaving only a tiny hole in the can. He looked at it with disgust and seeing the other cans emptied in little metal cookingpans he decided to put the tin can on the stove.

Next came peeling of onions and by the time the first onion was chopped into little pieces three initiates had watery eyes. Yoda was no exception.

The tin can on the stove started to make gurgling sounds and Qui-Gon was the first to notice it.
    ?Oh no!? he said as he was watching a disaster in the making and ducked behind the table soon being joined by Benno and Mace.

The contents contained in a small can began to cook and having no place to go they squirted out like a fountain painting the kitchen green.

Yoda had joined them and said ?cooking disasters you are. No more lessons in cooking I will give. Leave it to Serinka I will?

Mace said ?those big clumsy hands of Qui-Gon are responsible for this mess.?

Benno said with a small voice ?Serinka is gone for three days. He is on a mission with other initiates.?

Yoda said with a grin ?No problem cooking I will do.?

Mace said ?now we have to eat that awful stew.?

Yoda said ?stew will make big Jedi out of you.?

Three initiates gave him a disgusted look.

That evening Yoda was serving his famous stew and the initiates were very pleased when Serinka came back after three days.

22. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Yoda had joined them and said ?cooking disasters you are. No more lessons in cooking I will give. Leave it to Serinka I will?

I think that a fine idea! [face_laugh]

That evening Yoda was serving his famous stew and the initiates were very pleased when Serinka came back after three days.

Of that I have no doubt! ;)
  23. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

I knew what was coming when Qui-Gon broke the pull ring

How many times have I done that.

I started to chuckle[face_laugh]

Only I didn't do what Qui-Gon did.:p

Cooking disasters is right.:eek:
  24. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Healer_Leona

I think that a fine idea!

Of that I have no doubt!

Gkilkenny
    I knew what was coming when Qui-Gon broke the pull ring

How many times have I done that.

I started to chuckle

Only I didn't do what Qui-Gon did.

Cooking disasters is right.

Yes they are cooking disasters and cats are also a source of disaster. One of our firefighters found his cat in the dryer and that inspired this chapter.

Chapter 12

Serinka owned a cat and that cat was a source of joy for Qui-Gon. He often walked towards Serinka?s apartment and played with her and this afternoon he had asked Mace and Benno to accompany him.

Serinka greeted them and said ?I have made cookies for you and you know: keep the cat inside my apartment. I will be gone for a few minutes to get some juice for you? and he left.

Mace had only eyes for the cookies and didn?t hear that last comment. He walked towards them and didn?t see the cat. One tiny foot stepped on one fuzzy tail.

The cat screeched and took off towards the exit of the apartment barreling between the legs of Serinka.

Serinka said ?what did I tell you??

Qui-Gon said with a very timid voice ?keep the cat inside. I will search for her and get her back. I think I know where she went.?

Serinka asked ?where??

Qui-Gon answered ?to knight Lisara?s cat in the laundryroom. That cat is her brother.?

Serinka and the three initiates walked towards the laundryroom and found a very agitated master Errolls yelling at knight Lisara.

?Who left that dryer open with my clothes in it. Now they are dirty again.? Errolls said and he pointed at the cat in the dryer.

Knight Lisara said ?they were finished and I have opened it for you.?

Qui-Gon smiled when he peeked inside the dryer. Serinka?s cat was nested in Errolls clothes and when he took her out he said ?yuck, there is poodoo on master Errols clothes.?

Master Errolls turned dark red and said ?from this day on I will do my own laundry and when I do it this room should be empty of any other being.?

Serinka and the three initiates left the laundryroom as fast as their feet could carry them and Serinka smiled ?Errolls was always so meticulous and had no love for Serinka?s cooking. He was always complaining about it.?

Serinka guided them back towards the crèche where they were met by master Yoda.

Yoda was munching on something and Mace asked , pointing at a large plasticlear sack ?what are those??

Yoda said ?jellybeans they are. Taste one you do? and he gave Mace, Benno and Qui-Gon each one bean.

Mace thought ?they are delicious and I like to taste them all.? And a plan to obtain the entire supply of beans was forming.

tbc-
  25. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Yoda was munching on something and Mace asked , pointing at a large plasticlear sack ?what are those??

Yoda said ?jellybeans they are. Taste one you do? and he gave Mace, Benno and Qui-Gon each one bean.

Mace thought ?they are delicious and I like to taste them all.? And a plan to obtain the entire supply of beans was forming.

lol Cute!! :D
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.