main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends J P W = disasters , Qui-Gon (9) updated 24-8 swimming and a beast

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

I loved it. I don't like cats though.[face_not_talking]

Qui-Gon smiled when he peeked inside the dryer. Serinka?s cat was nested in Errolls clothes and when he took her out he said ?yuck, there is poodoo on master Errols clothes.?

poodoo.[face_laugh] :p o_O

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, you are great in twists and terms!

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    AzureAngel2 thanks for reading

Gkilkenny posted I loved it. I don't like cats though.
    Qui-Gon smiled when he peeked inside the dryer. Serinka?s cat was nested in Errolls clothes and when he took her out he said ?yuck, there is poodoo on master Errols clothes.?
    poodoo.

I didn't update this sooner because of another story where Magin Bhik, the character in the next chapter is remembering things but here they are: the Jellybeans mayhem.

Chapter 12

Mace Windu was talking to Magin Bhik one of their crèchemates.

Magin Bhik was also nine years old and he had spiky black hair and piercing almost black eyes and he was large for his age with big hands.

Mace said ?Magin I have seen something delicious and it is in the possession of Master Yoda.?

Magin asked ?what??

Mace said ?jellybeans, a whole sack of them and all of a different taste and colour.?

Magin said ?shouldn?t be too difficult. I can sneak in his apartment after you make a distraction.?

---

Master Yoda was meditating in his room when the doorbell rang. He smiled when he felt through the Force three initiates waiting for him and a fourth a short distance away. ?Planning something mischievous they are. Letting them do it I will. Learn from it they will.?
    He walked to his door and found Mace, Qui-Gon and Benno waiting at the door.

Mace said ?we have found a beautiful flower in the garden of a thousand fountains.?

Qui-Gon added ?and we want to know what flower it is.?

Yoda said ?show me the flower you will? and he led them to the garden after closing his door and paying no attention to Benno.

Magin entered the unlocked door and removed the piece of plastiform that Benno had slid in the lock. A large sack of jellybeans was sitting on the counter in the kitchen and he grabbed it and made a beeline to the crèche.

The three others entered soon afterwards and the sack of jellybeans became a part of their game.
    Playing Knights and Aces and the beans were the bettingchips. Four heaps of different colours were formed and they started playing.

Mace popped one bean in his mouth and said ?delicious, try some.?

Magin tried one and soon Qui-Gon and Benno were eating them and because of the many flavours they wanted to taste, the large sack of beans diminished to a small one.

Qui-Gon said ?hey no more bettingchips? as he took his last green bean.

Mace had eaten the most beans because he was the best in the game and he was feeling something in his stomach. He gave them a worried glance and said ?I am sick.?

Master Yoda choose that moment to enter the room and said ?had too many jellybeans the four of you. Contact the healers I will? and he took out his comlink.

A short time later master Aaqu and Kaagi and two nurses entered the room and guided the four initiates to the healer?s ward.
    After treatment the four initiates were wheeled to two rooms.
    Mace and Magin were guided to room number 10 and Qui-Gon and Benno to room number 9.

Master Aaqu said ?they will be released tomorrow after a good night of sleep.?

Yoda observed them and said ?sleeping they are. Lesson I give them tomorrow.?

tbc-

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Yikes, all that candy!! lol

Excellent post.

5. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    =D= love all the sweets:D

Master Yoda choose that moment to enter the room and said ?had too many jellybeans the four of you. Contact the healers I will? and he took out his comlink.

They will be hyper[face_hypnotized]

well done.

6. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    awwwwwww. Please keep this up! Can't wait for the next.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Healer_Leona posted: Yikes, all that candy!! lol
    Excellent post.

JediKaren posted: Please keep this up! Can't wait for the next

Thanks all for reading and here is the next update

Chapter 14

Magin woke up after the healers left and said ?psst Mace. Mace, Mister Windu!? He thought ?Mace is asleep, he must be real sick from those beans. Figures because he ate the most and all purple beans were his. I am not sick at all. Why do those healers keep me here? Ah a bell? and he pushed the button.

Master Aaqu came and asked with a soft voice ?is something troubling you Magin??

Magin said ?I am not sick and I want to sleep in my own bed. I am missing my stuffed Bantha.?

Aaqu said ?only one night here and the four of you will be released from these rooms. I will help you to sleep and to have some nice dreams. Is that alright??

Magin said ?yes but only for one night.?

Aaqu used the Force to guide Magin back to sleep and smiled when Magin?s face relaxed in the pleasant dreams he was having.

----

Tip, tap, tip, tap was heard in the corridor and Magin said ?psst Mace, menace is coming.?

Mace Windu opened his sleepy eyes and said ?yes a green three toed menace.?

In room number 9 Qui-Gon said ?psst Benno, the green master of disaster is coming?

Benno said ?get ready for his lessons.?

Qui-Gon said ?trouble they are Yoda teaching us is.?

Yoda entered room number 9 first and said ?bad impersonating me that is young Jinn?

Qui-Gon said nothing and only nodded yes.

Yoda said ?get up follow me to the garden you will? and he walked to room number 10 and said ?green three toed menace I am not young Windu. First to be carrying me you are.?

Mace asked ?why??

Yoda said ?ate my purple jellybeans you did, favorite of mine they are.?

Qui-Gon said ?but I ate the green beans.?

Yoda said ?second you are carrying me. Good confessing you are.?

Mace stood up and Yoda settled on his back and they walked the short distance to the healer?s ward garden. In this lovely and wild garden they took a walk and after that Yoda guided them to the garden of a thousand fountains where four buckets, cleaning utensils and rubber gloves and boots awaited the initiates.

Yoda said ?clean this fountains you do for one hour.?

Four initiates were cleaning the fountains and one Jedimaster watched them.

---

Yoda said ?finished you are. Give lessons I will in this garden? and he climbed unto Magin Bhik?s back. ?Use the Force Magin, jump to that rock.?

Magin did and said ?you?re heavy master Yoda.?

Yoda said ?size matters not, remember that young Magin?

Qui-Gon, Mace and Benno got their turns from Yoda as well and it was an exhausted bunch of initiates that was guided back to the crèche.

That led them past one of the supplies shops where the jellybeans were and Mace said ?can we get some beans??

Yoda said ?didn?t learn your lesson Mace Windu??

Mace said ?I won?t eat them; they are for our card game this evening.?

Yoda said ?use these stones you can? and he produced a small sack of coloured pebbles he had collected when the initiates were cleaning the fountains.

The card game was enjoyable and Yoda participated in it and won the game. He guided them to their beds and Magin Bhik gave a big smile when he settled in his bed and wrapped his arms around his stuffed Bantha.

8. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    " Mace said ?I won?t eat them; they are for our card game this evening.? "

lol yeah right. Give kids candy and they'll eat it no matter what they promise.

Good story.

9. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    [face_laugh] Tip, tap, tip, tap was heard in the corridor and Magin said ?psst Mace, menace is coming.?

Mace Windu opened his sleepy eyes and said ?yes a green three toed menace.?

A green three toed menace[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Where do you come up with these descriptions they are great.[face_laugh]

10. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Yoda said ?get up follow me to the garden you will? and he walked to room number 10 and said ?green three toed menace I am not young Windu. First to be carrying me you are.?

Yoda's got a built in punishment that I'd want to stay away from! :p

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Gkilkenny posted: A green three toed menace
    Where do you come up with these descriptions they are great

just combinations of words and it is great writing humor in my stories

glad you liked it and after a long time (NaNoWriMo) another update for the holiday season and the MMM challenge

Chapter 15

It was this time of the year and the weather-control system of Coruscant was programmed for it. It started to snow and the planet and on it the Jeditemple and its gardens became covered with soft white snowflakes. The pink rays of the morning-sun shone on the sparkle of white that covered the trees in one of the outdoor gardens.

In the crèche of the Jeditemple four initiates were sleeping, still exhausted from their exertion from the day before. Yoda had given them a lesson and the day had ended with a card game.

---

Magin Bhik opened his eyes and seeing the snow pelting the window he gave a delighted cry ?it is snowing, yippee.? He threw away the covers and they and his stuffed Bantha ended on the floor.

Qui-Gon awoke instantly and whispered ?fun Magin, snow is just fun.?

Benno agreed with him and said ?look Mace is still sleeping.?

Magin tiptoed to the balcony and opened the door a little. He could grab a little amount of snow and walked towards Mace Windu?s bed and dropped the snow on Mace?s face.

Mace Windu grumbled ?aah, shhi, lemme sleep Magin. What?s this??

Magin sang ?it?s snowing, yeah yeah; it?s snowing, oh yeah.?

Benno and Qui-Gon joined him and sang ?it is snowing and we are gonna ride on the snow?

Magin sang ?drinking wassail and having a chor-cake.?

Mace huffed ?and that snow is cold, wet and slippery. And I am going to stay inside.?

Benno said ?don?t be a spoilsport? and he grabbed Mace?s covers and yanked them away.

Yoda choose that time to enter their room and said ?dress warm follow me you do.?

Four initiates obeyed him and after having a breakfast they followed him.
    They entered the elevator that took them to the outdoor garden and three initiates gave a joyful whoop and glided down the ramp leading from the exit.

Mace Windu was shivering and said ?do I have to do this??

Yoda said ?lesson this is, fun this is? and he jumped in the air and landed on the ramp gliding down towards the others.

Mace had no other option than to follow them and slipping and sliding he ended buttocks first in the snow.

After a while he started to like it and he saw Benno and Magin busy with making a big ball of snow. He made one of his own and added a smaller one and a piece of ribbon he had found in one of the trash-bins completed the statue. Remembering the wake-up he made another small snowball and threw it towards an unsuspecting Magin. That was the beginning of a snowball fight and the snowballs flew from initiate to initiate and none taking cover.

Yoda stopped them after joining the fun and said ?have lunch for you? and he guided them back to the crèche.

Serinka had placed a dish covered with a ribbon and a jug of Nerfmilk on the table when they entered the main room of the crèche.

Four hungry initiates took a seat and only a look from Yoda stopped them from beginning at once.

Yoda gave each a mug of Nerfmilk and removed the ribbon to reveal a chor-cake and served each. He said lifting his mug ?wassail?

Four initiates said ?wassail? and drank their milk. The chor-cake was delicious.

Mace said ?can we go back to the snow??

Benno said ?and you didn?t like that snow.?

Mace said ?that snowball fight was fun.?

Yoda and the initiates went back to the garden and it was an exhausted bunch that retired to the crèche. Diner followed and Yoda said ?bedtime little ones.?

---

Mace Windu was pulling off his boots and Qui-Gon said wrinkling his nose

12. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    He was dreaming about the snowI-)

or maybe smelly socks[face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Mace Windu was pulling off his boots and Qui-Gon said wrinkling his nose ?aaw smelly socks Mace.?

Love the snow.=D=

13. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    This actually made me smile to remember when I thought snow was fun. :D :D

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Bird, I am very happy that the frosty weather in the Netherlands does inspire you to such a wonderful story. And I do like the mentioning of jellybeans, because that reminds me of Dumbledoor in HP eating some. And it is fun that Mace is regarded as a aaw smelly socks Mace!!!

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He was dreaming about socks and those will play an important part in the next chapter

Healer Leona posted: This actually made me smile to remember when I thought snow was fun.

Thanks, snow can be fun for those initiates and for Yoda too.

AzureAngel2 posted: Dear Bird, I am very happy that the frosty weather in the Netherlands does
    inspire you to such a wonderful story. And I do like the mentioning of jellybeans, because that reminds me of Dumbledoor in HP eating some. And it is fun that Mace is regarded as a aaw smelly socks Mace!!!

Those socks are in the next chapter

Chapter 16

Socks, Mace Windu dreamt about socks. His dirty socks were chasing him and he was running through the corridors of the temple. Finally he could outrun them and he rode down the banister to wake up with a bang.

Mace started to whimper because he had fallen out of his bed, sheets tangled around his body.

Crèche assistant Moari Junila came in and soothed the initiate and helped him back in his bed.

Mace fell asleep again and this time he dreamt about chasing those socks and he was just reaching with his hands to grab one when a sound entered his ears ?trrr, trrring?
    He opened his eyes and said with a sleepy voice ?now I will never catch them?

?Catch what?? was asked by Qui-Gon.

Mace said ?my socks? and he left his bed to dress himself. ?Hey where are my socks??
    He sought everywhere and didn?t find them and asked again ?who has my socks??

Qui-Gon just smiled and Benno and Magin had an innocent look on their faces.

Mace said ?yesterday they were on the floor of our room and now they are gone.?

Qui-Gon said ?run away socks Mace.?

Mace said ?that?s not funny. I dreamt about them running away.?

Qui-Gon said ?with that smell they will run away right into the trashbin.?

Mace said ?they cannot do that? and he walked to the crèche assistant and asked her were his socks were. She gave him a new pair and told him that she had found them in the trashbin and that Master Aaqu Maerhin would treat him for sweaty feet. Mace came back with a statisfied smile on his face and thinking ?I will tell those three I found them.?
    He said ?found them in the other room?

Qui-Gon began to holler with laughter and said ?those are purple Mace and yesterday you had brown socks.?

Mace said ?I like purple socks and no more smelly feet because I am going to the healer?s ward? and he put on his boots and went with the crèche assistant to see the healers.

Magin said ?I have a lesson to follow that I have missed? and he left the room.

---

Benno and Qui-Gon planned something for Mace?s come back and when Mace returned they sang ?purple socks, purple socks, Mace is wearing purple socks. We only want to see you wearing purple socks?

Mace grabbed his musicpod and ignored them and put on the Coruscant Keytones and began to sing along with them.

?Mace? Qui-Gon shouted ?that melody is an assault to my ears. You know I don?t like that kind of music and your sing along karaoke is just horrible?

Mace was singing along with the Coruscant keytones:
    Do you love me?
    Do you want me?
    Do you need me?
    All I need is
    Love potion number 9

Benno Perion began to giggle and said ?last time we heard that we were in medroom number 9 and he began to sing: ?medroom number 9, medroom number 9, we can?t leave it, we are trapped, trapped in medroom number 9?

Qui-Gon said ?trapped, we were trapped in medroom number 9?

Mace hollered ?and those two are my roommates. Absolutely no appreciation for nice pop-music, music-wreckers that?s what the two of you are? and he walked to the holotube and put in on. ?Ah, nice, one of my favorite holo-soaps? and he sat down on the floor of the crèche room.

Qui-Gon said ?oh nooh not that ?Good times, bad times? thing. That

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Nicely linked to a certain other story, dear bird!

And I hope that I will ONLY dream of socks tonight and not about being unable to express myself in Dutch tomorrow or that I forgot rather important contents of my teacher portfolio.

I wish I could be an innocent youngling once in a while...

17. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Purple sock's, to match his purple sabre when he grow up.

and Master Yoda, fancy him wanting to make more noise.o_O

very good,=D=

18. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Qui-Gon just smiled and Benno and Magin had an innocent look on their faces.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    AzureAngel2 Nicely linked to a certain other story, dear bird!

And I hope that I will ONLY dream of socks tonight and not about being unable to express myself in Dutch tomorrow or that I forgot rather important contents of my teacher portfolio.

I wish I could be an innocent youngling once in a while

Healer_Leona Qui-Gon just smiled and Benno and Magin had an innocent look on their faces.

Thanks all for reading and the next chapter has the musical challenge in it.

Chapter 17

Mace Windu was up early and he walked with Moari Junila to the healer?s ward to get the salve for his sweaty feet.
    They were admitted to one of the treatment rooms and the young healer Kaagi Adin greeted Mace Windu.
    As Kaagi was applying the salve he started to hum a cheerful tune and Mace recognised this and began to sing along.

Climb every mountain,
    Search high and low,
    Follow every highway,
    Every path you know.

Climb every mountain,
    Ford every stream,
    Follow every rainbow,
    'Till you find your dream.

Kaagi said ?you are not much of a singer young Mace but you will learn fro your teachers.?

Mace said ?yesterday my room mates said the same and they wrecked my entire afternoon. I was watching ?good times, bad times? and they ruined that by banging on tin cans. And even master Yoda joined them.?

Kaagi asked ?Qui-Gon and Benno I presume??

Mace answered ?yes and when master Yoda came, I joined the music making. And they made a song about my socks.?

Kaagi started to grin and said ?we can teach those two a lesson? and he walked with Mace to the supplies room.

---

Mace was smiling when he put the presents from Kaagi in Qui-Gon?s and Benno?s bed. and the third present was put in Magin Bhik?s bed. He thought ?although he didn?t make any comment he sure helps them?

---

That evening Mace went to bed with a smile on his face and waited for crèche-assistant Moari Junila to dim the lights.
    Soon he saw Qui-Gon tugging at his blanket and putting it over his head. The result was instantaneous.

The blanket flew in the air and Qui-Gon hollered ?a ghost, there is a sock-ghost in my bed?

Benno?s blanked dropped on the floor and he whimpered ?my bed has a ghost too?

And Magin added ?and here is the third ghost? and began to examine the piece of flimsyplast. Painted on it was a sock that glowed purple in the dark.

Mace Windu was giggling and sang

Purple socks purple socks
    purple socks purple socks
    purple socks purple socks
    All they see are purple socks

Tip tap, tip tap a sound was heard and Master Yoda came in. He asked ?no bedtime for you young Mace?

Benno muttered ?no he sings and he disturbs the nightly peace and quiet with his pranks?

Qui-Gon added ?he put a purple sock in our beds?

Yoda said ?tell story I will and sleep you have after that? and he began
    Climb every mountain,
    Ford every stream,
    Follow every rainbow,
    Till you find your dream

Young boy he was, Jedi he wanted to become.

Great master he did get.

Become crèchemaster he did and seeing many young ones he did.

A dream that will need
    All the love you can give,
    Every day of your life,
    For as long as you live.

Yoda saw that the four initiates had fallen asleep and he left very silently the room.

20. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Nice song

Climb every mountain,
    Search high and low,
    Follow every highway,
    Every path you know.

Climb every mountain,
    Ford every stream,
    Follow every rainbow,
    'Till you find your dream.

Maybe Mace should learn to sing properly.8-}

Four little terrors and Yoda sings them to sleep.I-)

Lovely post.=D=

21. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    haha, cute. Loved that Yoda sang as well. :D

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Those old pranksters...

*can't indeed stop laughing and needed that very much after fighting since days with verslagsformulieren, tussenevaluatie formulieren, lesvoorbereidingsformulieren, huurlijkformulieren and other paper stuff!*

Thanks for your funny jedi temple stories! I wish my teacher studies in your country would be such a blizz as well...

*is surrounded by books and demands!*

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Healer_Leona haha, cute. Loved that Yoda sang as well.

AzureAngel2 Those old pranksters...

*can't indeed stop laughing and needed that very much after fighting since days with verslagsformulieren, tussenevaluatie formulieren, lesvoorbereidingsformulieren, huurlijkformulieren and other paper stuff!*

Thanks for your funny jedi temple stories! I wish my teacher studies in your country would be such a blizz as well...

*is surrounded by books and demands!*

Yes and it leads to more.
    Thank you all for reading and here is the next chapter with two characters from my other stories.

Chapter 18

Qui-Gon was awake very early and the song and story of Yoda still played in his mind. ?I have to see if there is more of that in the library.?
    Getting out of bed and to the kitchen of the crèche he saw one of the younger crèche masters ? Rian Solma ? busy with making breakfast.
    ?Good morning master Solma?

Rian Solma, a very kind human with long flowing black hair with some grey hairs already appearing in it and smiling hazel eyes in a bronzed face, said ?good morning Qui-Gon. I have heard from master Yoda that he told you a story.?

Qui-Gon answered ?yes, it was a story of a boy who became a crèche-master and it was a very beautiful song.?

Rian Solma said ?master Yoda told my story? and he told the interested initiate more. He finished ?I became a crèche-master because I was interested from my early days in caring for children. Not all Jedi are born warriors you know and from what I have read and learned the best results are obtained when you can negotiate and prevent a war from happening at all.?

Qui-Gon said ?my idea too. Wars are only good for the weapons-manufacturers and large building companies.?

Rian said ?yes and speaking of it, are you interested in old history Qui-Gon??

Qui-Gon answered ?yes, I wanted to go to the library because of your story but history has my great interest.?

Rian said with a smile on his face ?don?t ask young Jocasta Nu but go to Shh-kir. He will help you.?

Qui-Gon said ?yep my meeting with Jocasta was disastrous but Shh-kir is nice. He helped us after we had to do work for Jocasta Nu.?

After breakfast a humming Qui-Gon walked to the archives.

Climb every mountain,
    Ford every stream,
    Follow every rainbow,
    Till you find your dream

A dream that will need
    All the love you can give,
    Every day of your life,
    For as long as you live.

Shh-kir was sorting data-disks when he heard the song and he smiled when he saw who entered the archives.
    ?Good morning Qui-Gon, what brings you to the archives??

Qui-Gon said ?good morning master Shh-kir. Yesterday master Yoda sang about a crèche-master and I met this crèche master this morning. He told me his entire story and he said I could go to you if I wanted to know more about old history.?

Shh-kir said ?he is right and I think the Force guided you to me because I have a very old book for you. Come? and he walked with Qui-Gon towards one of the shelves where old books were stored.

He gave Qui-Gon an old leather-bound book and when Qui-Gon touched it he felt a warmth coming from it.

Shh-kir felt it too and he smiled ?this book is meant for Qui-Gon and will become one of his treasured possessions.?
    He said ?this book is yours Qui-Gon, use it and treasure it.?

Qui-Gon was leafing through the book and found many interesting things like the building of a lightsaber in it but what him interested the most were the chapters about the living Force. He said ?thank you master Shh-kir. And if you need more help in the archives I will come.?

Shh-kir said ?I appreciate that, you are always welco

24. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Ummm could this be the book about the whills, which will teach
    Qui-Gon how to come back from the dead, and teach Yoda and Obi.[face_thinking]

Very interesting.=D=

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Surprises and unexpected turns make your stories extremly beautiful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.