main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends J P W = disasters , Qui-Gon (9) updated 24-8 swimming and a beast

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabriel_Orion

Sabriel_Orion Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2008
    XD Who would have thought that they would become such respected masters. XD

I look forward to the next chapter. :D

If you have a pm list, please add me to it!!

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    We know how much of his interest in history affects the future.

Eellent post.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Gkilkenny Ummm could this be the book about the whills, which will teach
    Qui-Gon how to come back from the dead, and teach Yoda and Obi.
    Very interesting.

Not this book but it will trigger his interest in history of the Jedi.

AzureAngel2 Surprises and unexpected turns make your stories extremly beautiful!
    Healer_Leona We know how much of his interest in history affects the future.
    Exellent post.

Thanks all for reading and it has taken me some time to update (RL and more of my stories) but here it is a new chapter

Chapter 19

Qui-Gon with his long legs was the first to reach the swimming-pool and he smiled when he saw what was bobbing in the water of the swimming pool. He blocked the way to the entrance when he saw Mace coming with the rest. ?One of Kaagi?s helpers? he said to no one in particular and to Mace ?it?s your special friend.?

Mace crossed his arms in front of him and righting himself so that he seemed bigger than the already big Qui-Gon and seeing the piece of purple plastic he said ?since when do I have an inanimate object as a special friend??

Qui-Gon was still blocking the way to said friend and said ?it?s purple and you have a lot of purple things like socks, that old comforter you used for the rockhound and?

Magin added ?he sings about purple.?

Ithil Jolin ? a boy with dark brown eyes and matching curly hair ? said ?yes that awful song with that guy singing about corrosive rain.?

Mace huffed ?it?s purple rain.?

Ithil said ?and our chemistry teacher tells us that purple fluids are corrosive. You saw that in our last lesson.?

Magin smiled ?yes she dropped some on her lab-coat and oops; a big hole in it. Qui-Gon let me through. I want to see that friend.?

Qui-Gon went inside followed by the others and after changing into his swimming trunks he was the last to enter the pool.

Ithil and Magin were playing with the crocodragon and Mace was at the other end of the pool not wanting to have anything to do with the purple thing.

Qui-Gon whispered ?come, let?s surprise Mace? and he dove under the floating thing and started to tug it along.

Magin and Ithil followed and they reached the place where Mace was drifting lazily in the shallow water. At a signal from Qui-Gon the three boys stood and lifting the crocodragon they shouted ?we are the purple dragons? and dropped the thing on Mace.

Mace grabbed the thing and scrambling atop of it he muttered ?I defeat it? and he started searching for the stopper that could deflate it.

Just as he was screwing the stopper a well known voice said ?ah, there they have hidden it. I should have known. Can I have it back??

Mace said ?of course Master Adin? and he pushed the crocodragon to the side of the pool.

Kaagi Adin retrieved it and walked to a bench in the garden where a plant with white flowers was about to bloom. He sat down and a soft look came into his eyes as he remembered when he had seen them the last time on his homeplanet.

Qui-Gon saw this and ? interested in all things natural ? he exited the pool and walked towards Kaagi. He said ?nice flowers. Master Solma has one of those in the crèche garden.?

Kaagi said ?I know and he has gotten the seed from Master Aaqu Maerhin. It is a plant from my homeplanet and I was hiding behind a large one when I was found by him and his master? and he told the story of his arrival at the Jeditemple with Padawan Aaqu and his master.

Qui-Gon was awed by it and remained sitting at the bench until Kaagi said ?come let?s have some fun. Go and join your friends. I have a surprise for them.?

Kaagi stood up and walking to a locker he came back dressed in his swimming trunks and carrying the purple crocodragon. He took a Force assisted jump and splashed down in the middle of the swimming pool with the crocodragon keeping him afloat.

Mace was

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

I'd forgotten about this and I read it all again.[:D]
    I love the antics the boys get up to.o_O

I wonder when they lost their sense of humour.8-}

As grown ups Mace never smiles and Qui-Gon... well don't
    get me started on him.[face_thinking]

=D=

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager