main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

J3DI.com - domain available for sale

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Crepitus, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crepitus

Crepitus Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2007
    Hiyas,
    I've recently gotten a hold of a rare and very Jedi-funky domain name - J3DI.com, and I just don't think I will have the time to develop a good site using it myself. My skills as a web designer are at the Padawan level at best.

Anyway, this would be great for anyone who wants to start their own fan site or just wants to own it for their home page, or maybe give it to a friend for Christmas even! :)

I'm thinking of putting it up on eBay. Currently it is listed on sedo.co.uk.
    Prior offers would be considered and I would go through eBay (I have 200+ feedback at 100%) for buyer security if an agreement is reached.

Cheers, Crepitus :)

PS: It used to be the address of an active website so I am still getting a few residual visitors from that too.

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Sorry, but advertising isn't allowed.

3. Crepitus

Crepitus Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2007
    Sorry dude, I didn't see it in your rules - I have refrained from posting on this topic on boards that state such.
    Something to add for your Rules of the JC section, if it is a rule. :)

4. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    It's in the Terms of Service: Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other commercial solicitations are inappropriate on the Forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.