main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JA Round Robin!!!!!!!! (please come!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Jewl, Jan 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Okay, this is a JA Round Robin........which you knew........anyways, it's basicly this:

Make the plot as you go along.

I thought we were at a loss for free RRs, and this one can have anything you want in it. Just write! :D

It's possible that sounds just a little boring to you, but if so, I'll just write it by myself. ;)

Okay, I'll give you the first post.

"Master? Didn't you say we had a mission?"

"Not really, Padawan." Qui-gon sighed. "It seems that this time, we're going to check up on some Tagorian pirates that have been causing trouble."

"How?"

"We must find them, and make sure they're 'behaving' so to speak."

"I see. Why?"

"Well, they've made a deal with the planet Resomar that they will not attack the planet, if the Resmarians give them all the previsions they need. All they need do is slip up once, and we have the right to banish them to the other side of the galexy."

"I see." Obi-wan looked off into the Coracent sunset. It wasn't much of a mission, but he wanted to get out.

They borded a ship called "The Fastest Danger". Obi-wan felt a little nervous flying on it, despite himself.

"Tell the pilot that we're coming up." Qui-gon told Obi-wan. Obi-wan ran up the plank, and stopped. "Are you the pilot?"

"Ya. So?"

"You're um" Obi-wan stood back. The kid was no more than 13 at least.

"Short?"

"Young."

"Oh." He shrugged "That doesn't matter. I can fly any ship, any day."

"Right. Well my Master and I are bording, so, you'd better get the ship ready."

"No sweat! Name's Leron. Put her there!" He stuck out his hand. Obi-wan reached out and shook it slowly.

Leron shook his head. "You need to losen up." And with that, he ran to the cockpit.

Well, there you go! ;)

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Hope you don't mind me joining. :)

< > < > < > < > < >

The gold-and-red cushioned seats were old but comfortable. As Master and Padawan settled into them, the deck beneath their boots vibrated gently, indicating the start-up of the ship's engines.

The ship blasted out of the hangar into the dark vacuum of space. The gentle hum of the engines filled the passenger area. Yet Obi-Wan felt that the soft sound was faintly menacing.

No, the sound of the engines was not to blame, he realised. What he was uneasy about was what he was feeling.

The Force whispered to him. Its soundless voice was seldom, if ever, crystal clear. It spoke to him in indistinct tones, warning him. Warning him in a language that was by its nature unclear, until the occurrence of the event.

It didn't help that they were on a ship named The Fastest Danger. Obi-Wan was never one to be superstitious, but given a choice, he would have preferred any ship other than one with such an ominous name.

Obi-Wan decided to voice his uneasiness to Qui-Gon. "Master - " he began, but was cut off by the deafening wail of the ship's alarms.

3. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey welcome! Thanks for the help! :D

4. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
  5. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    oUH!OUH!OUH! ME NEXT!! ME NEXT!!
    *jumps up and down excitably*

The alarms bleared out loudly and lighting in the ship flickerd as the ship shudded and jolted.

Master and Padwan immediately rose from their seats and were skittled around trying to reach the cockpit to find out what was going on.

"LERON! WHat's going on?What's wrong?"Asks Obi-Wan loudly so as to be heard over the alarms.

"Space marauders!" Yells Leron, flicking various switches and pulling leavers.

"Space Pirates? but we've only just left Corasaunt!" Says Obi-Wan suprised

"They must have been waiting for something, presumably us, Obi-Wan" Remarks Qui-Gon steadying himself against the jolting.

"You?!What would they want with you?"Shouts Leron attempting to avoid the shots being fired at them.

"Perhaps they want to invite us to dinner MAster?" Says Obi-Wan sacastically
    The power suddenly drains out of the ship with a low drone, "SITH! They've managed to blow a hole through the engines. We're stuck!" Swears Leron slaming a fist on the control console.

"I doubt that Obi-Wan, from what i gather from stories. WE ARE dinner." Says Qui-Gon in a oddly calm sort of way, a way which says i am thinking of a way out of this.

"It seems we are going to find out," Remarks Leron looking at one of the blinking switches, "They are coming aboard."

6. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
  7. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    O.K. First of all this was my idea sis ;) But anyhoo, glad your all doing such a great job writing!

I have a post to contribute!!! :)

Leron didn't look panicked as he felt. Obi-Wan could sense tension, but he wasn't worried, as long as he and his Master still had their lightsabers, they could stand up against the pirates.

Leron frowned.

"They're going to try to make a hole directly into the ship, and let our air out so that we'll have to corner ourselves."

"Well," Qui-Gon remarked quietly. "We'll just have to *keep* them from doing that."

"Easier said then done." Leron shook his head. "They have no pattern that I've found."

"Does this happen often?" Obi-Wan asked softly.

"Three times, each I barely escaped with my life, my father wasn't so lucky." So now Obi-Wan understood the boy's young age, he was about to appologize, but that hardly seemed pertinant at the moment.

"We can still stop them." Qui-Gon said, heading for the door. "Obi-Wan and I can apprehend their moves through the Force and keep them from getting through."

"I'll keep us moving from here." Leron called as the Jedi left the room. "We're going to need somewhere to land, fast."

Short, but there you are :)

8. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    UPSISSSS!

9. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    i'll post but i can't think of anything yet.

10. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    up, still can't think of anything goood.

11. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Lookin' good! Maybe with some more good writers, we could keep this up better.

HINT

HINT

:D

12. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
  13. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Hmmmmmm........ WELL, I suppose this is kinda' a boring thread, huh? :D We CAN quit, you know.

14. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Okay. Bye y'all!............

15. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    lets try to keep this up one more time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.