main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JA-Round Robin

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Knight_Obi, Aug 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Hello all,

THis is a RR or for those who don't know what that means...Round Robin, where everyone contribute something to of their own creativity to weave into a story. THe main criteria of course would have to be--the story must focus on JA time period with your usual characters of Obi and Qui and any wonderful new characters you might want to add. Of course it's a lot more complicated than the usual threads of adding one or two words, but this will make it out to be one interesting fic if it works.

So come on guys, let's go and have some fun yes? :) :) :)

Knight_Obi

2. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Ok I'm upping this so that people will know that it exists...Come on people...I know you're out there!!!

3. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh joy!

::Waves to Obi::

Come here, sweety... I have brownies for you...

::eek:bi comes over reluctantly and as soon as he is in arms length, Ashley grabs his braid and drags him down the street::

Obi: Where are you taking me?

Ashley: Well, if you really wanna know... to my torture chamber! IT's dedicated to you!

4. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    *Cheryl looks at Ashley's chamber*

Nice, very nice. So what should we start with first? [face_devil]

5. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Yay...more people join in. How about this guys...I will start with a premise and you guys continue to post what you think will be good next...we'll just take turns like that and see how convoluted this torture fanfic can become.

Obi-Wan awoke with a start, sweat pouring down his face.

//Had it all been just a dream?//Obi-Wan wondered.

As if on cue, an intense amount of pain soared through his body, amplifying to him that it was real. Everything was real.

Soon, memories came rushing back into his head. Memories of torture, such pain that he'd never felt was possible.

Obi-Wan tried to open his eyes, but even that smallest of action hurt like hell.

"Sith!" OBi-Wan muttered to himself.

IT really wouldn't matter anyhow, especially when he found himself on a cold floor, surrounded by nothing but dense blackness. Obi-Wan struggled to his feet and felt a wave of nausea and dizziness sweeping through him. He staggered, but managed to take a few small steps with his arms outstretched, feeling the space ahead of him.

One step at a time, slowly, Obi-Wan walked for what would be a few feet when something pulled at his leg. He gave out a loud gasp as he fell with a deafening thud to the floor, hitting his chin against the cold cement, knocking his breath out completely...

Anyone care to continue on that???

6. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    I'm just upping this for fun...

Where are you guys!!! I know there are more Obi-torture lovers out there!!! Speak up people don't leave me and Kenobisgirl and Cheryl hanging

7. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Alright...that's it!! I need more support here poeple...where are those of you who always flock to Obi-torture fics eh???

8. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, if you're really going to twist my arm... :)

As he struggled to regain his breath, Obi-Wan realised to his horror that he was being dragged backwards across the floor. Frantically, he lifted his other leg and tried to scrape off whatever was holding him, but it reached out and caught his left ankle, too, and continued to pull. There were several snuffling sounds close to his feet, the tickling feeling of hot breath on his bare skin--for his tormenters had left him with nothing but his leggings--and he could feel the presence of something, some unknown creature, leaning over him. The grip on his ankles was loosened, only to come down again across the back of his knees, pinning him even better than before, and the snuffling sounds continued there, too.

Fighting back the urge to scream, Obi-Wan pushed himself up on his arms, twisting onto his side so that he could strike out at the creature with one arm. The pain of each movement was almost overwhelming and he grunted through teeth clenched with the effort, but his flailing hand met only air. A moment later, the pressure on the back of his legs was released, only for the creature to come down on his buttocks and upper thighs. He fell onto his face, screaming now as bristly fur rubbed across his welts, and screamed again as the creature caught his arms and pinned them at his sides. There were more snuffling sounds, and then something warm and wet rasped across the shredded skin above his ribs. Force, it was -licking- him!

Obi-Wan did scream then, out of sheer panic, and tried in vain to free his wrists, but the creature?s grip was strong, and he could not even budge. The tongue continued its agonising work, the creature?s body holding him down even when he tried to get leverage with one leg.

"Stop, stop, oh, please stop!?Obi-Wan begged, but the creature did not even pause. The rough tongue was like a file across the welts of the whip that had laid his back open, and the fur around the creature?s muzzle was additional torment. It moved methodically across his entire back, from bottom to top, ignoring Obi-Wan?s screams, nuzzling the ribs on his left hand side with extra ferocity as though knowing that they were broken. At length, the licking stopped and the snuffling began again. The creature took a step forwards, his grip moving from Obi-Wan?s wrists to his elbows, his legs settling in over Obi-Wan?s kidneys, and then his head was next to Obi-Wan?s and the tongue was in his face, swiping across his cheek.

With a high scream of disgust, Obi-Wan lifted his head and turned it to the other side, but the tongue was there, too, as though the creature had expected exactly that, dipping in under his nose as though cleaning up the blood there. Obi-Wan turned away again, pressing his face into the floor, but the creature released one of his arms and grabbed his hair instead, pulling him up and turning his head onto the side again, then holding it in place. Its breath was rank--Obi-Wan tried not to inhale as the tongue moved across his lips and chin.

Then, suddenly, it released him and got up. Obi-Wan gasped for air and scrubbed his face with his hand, trying to wipe off both the saliva and the feeling of disgust. Suddenly, there was a shaft of light into the cell, enough to blind him for several moments. He froze, fearing more and worse torment, and was surprised to hear a soft, encourging voice.

"Good boy, you did well, there?s your reward, good boy.?

Twisting his head to look behind him, Obi-Wan could see that part of the cell wall had been lifted. He could only see shadows against the bright light--a humanoid, and something that looked like a bit like a small Bothan, holding something in both hands that it was rapidly consuming.

"Did he lick your wounds clean??the humanoid called out.?Or did he poison you with his saliva??

The wall came down, cutting off both light and sound, and leaving Obi-Wan alone with his horror.

9. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Cool! [face_devil]

If I had the time, I'd post! I'm sure I'll think of something! Until then keep up the great work everyone!!

10. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Wow Jane Jinn...that was really great!!! NEver thought of that in a million years. Hmm...now I've got something in mind...give me half an hour and I will postie.

In the mean time ...come on out all of you hiding out there

11. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Ok this is short but my mind's been fried writing my other two fanfics...

//Force, why can't they just leave me alone// Obi-Wan cried to himself.

His whole body was burning up with fever and he could feel himself shaking involuntarily. The multiple spots that "the creature" had mercilessly licked seemed oddly cool in comparison to his feverish body.

//Maybe the Bothan was lying?the creature didn't have toxic saliva// A small glimmer of hope that he could survive this helped Obi-Wan gain enough strength to sit up against the far wall of the prison cell. The effort made his welts smart and small oozes of blood began to trickle down his exposed chest.

Obi-Wan let out a groan as he sank down from exhaustion. He tried to reach for the Force to pacify his aching wounds but an intense piercing noise stopped him abruptly. Its screech was deafening like someone running several fingers over a chalkboard incessantly. Add to that, the once oddly cool sensation he felt before suddenly felt colder, blisteringly colder.

Obi-tried to pull himself closer together for warmth and realized that the room was changing once again. This time, a draft came from somewhere above his head. At first it was just slightly cool but within mere seconds, Obi-Wan felt like he was stuck in the middle of a blizzard on Hoth.

//Oh Force, they were going to freeze me to death// Obi-Wan finally realized.

And once again where are those people who love OBI TORTURE!!!!

12. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Obi-torutre?
    Count me in!
    :)

13. Arihana_Moonmist

Arihana_Moonmist Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2001
    hi I just found this. really good so far.I would post some but I couldn't write for beans so I think I'll go back to lurking now
    :D

14. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    YAY!!! more poeple joined!!! Come on out all of you out there still hiding!!!

15. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Oh my Force... [face_laugh] This is great! I've never written an Obi-torture fic, but I guess this is a perfect training ground... [face_devil] ...if you let me... :D

16. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Of course! We are always looking for new recruites! ;)

17. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Yes yes...we welcome anyone and everyone!!! Come join in the fun...there wouldn't be any obi-torture if there aren't any obi-torture writers right? Just join in!!!

18. The_CPCJ

The_CPCJ Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2001
    We of the Council for Prevention of Cruelty to Jedi must protest this thread and all it stands for! Jedi are wonderful things and we must protect them from unnecessary harm. If we allow them to be hurt and gratuitously tortured simply for the sake of popular entertainment they will eventually pack up their entire Order and leave this galaxy for one that still has some hope of being savable.

Please, don't keep the cycle going. Coddle and protect those Jedi that have been entrusted to your care and do not allow them to be tortured!

Thank you, this public service message has been brought to you by the Council for Prevention of Cruelty to Jedi. Their statement does not in anyway reflect the attitude or policies of this Forum.

19. HotHoney22

HotHoney22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2001
    This is quite...odd. But of course as a fellow obi torture lover, you shall hear no protest from me.

20. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Checking in. Kind of reminds me of the Luke Torture Thread, except instead of free style, its RR. Maybe we need an Obi Comfort Thread as well? ;) I don't have any ideas right now, but I will be reading.

21. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    But Obi-Comfort isn't any fun!

22. Red_Forever

Red_Forever Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2001
    :) This is really good! I would join in, except that I've never written Obi-Torture. I'm better at angst and mush, I think. ;)

23. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Welcome all newcomers!!!

Torture is just another word we all have for angst and mush and everything combined right? After all anything of Obi is good huh?

I hope someone will soon pick up where we've left off so that the thread can continue on its way. I would love to do it myself except I'm being fried dry with my other fics. Until the muse visits me for this impromtu thread...Keep reading and writing everyone

Knight_Obi

24. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    A great big Howdy to the Council for Prevention of Cruelty to Jedi. Thanks for stopping in. The only thing more fun than torturing Jedi is annoying the CPCJ while we do it ;) :)

I will be glad to cuddle and comfort our young Obi-Wan, CPCJ. Eventually. On second thought, Qui-Gon is no doubt somewhere angsting away. I think I'll go find Qui-Gon and offer to cuddle and comfort him. :) [face_love]

I'll also try to think up some random abuse for Obi.

Remember, what Lady Vorgunby always said: Fear -> hate -> suffering -> angst -> mush -> happy readers.

25. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    You got that right greencat!! Now me and the rest of the gang will be waiting for some Obi torture and Qui angst....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.