main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JA-Round Robin

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Knight_Obi, Aug 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    But why's it here??

2. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  3. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    I'm gonna give it a whirl!!! :D

Qui-Gon, Amina, Katia, and an unconscious Obi-Wan raced through the crumbling building.

Qui-Gon was concerned for his apprentice. The young Jedi's blood from his leg had seeped through his Master's tunic, and his breath was coming in short gasps. Qui-Gon knew they had to get him medical attention soon. Katia glanced at Obi-Wan with a worried look. Qui-Gon gave her a reassuring nod, hoping that his reassurance wouldn't be in vain.

Suddenly, a loud crack and a cascade of rocks pouring down in front of them brought the group to a sudden halt.

"We're trapped." Qui-Gon said cooly as the others tried digging through the chunks of debris.

Qui-Gon knew that the Amina and Katia weren't going to have much luck, so he gently laid his Padawan on the ground and formed a protective Force bubble around him. Obi-Wan gave a weak cough and moaned. Hopefully, the Force bubble would keep the boy safe from falling debris.

Sighing and vaguely wondering if this could get any worse, the weary Jedi Master began lifting rocks with his arms and the Force.

Well, how was it? Short, I know, but I haven't much time. I normally don't participate in round robins, but I thought I'd give it a go! I haven't written much fiction, but I try! Go where you want with this new crisis! ;)

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I liked your post!!! Unforunately, I have done so many posts today, I'm not in the mood, so I'll wait.

5. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  6. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    hm..
    well i think i might as well stick something in since i have honestly been putting this fanfic off for a while.

~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

"I can see the other side!" shouts Amina pulling more debri away to make the hole bigger.

"Good, stand back" Says Qui-Gon calming himself and preparing for what he was about to do, "As soon as the dust clears i want you two to run to the end of the passageway and stay there, just incase there are any more rockfalls"

Qui-Gon's command is met with silent nods.

Qui-Gon focused his attention on the hole that Amina had made, he focused the force into strands of taping energy.

Katia and Amina watch as a smalltaping noise is heard.
    The Rocks blocking their way begin to tumble down as the tapping noise grows louder and louder.

7. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
  8. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  9. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  10. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    The rubble was cleared, and dust filltered throught the air.

"NOW! RUN!"shouts Qui-Gon pushing the two girls through the now cleared space of tunnel.

Picking up Obi-Wan, Qui-gon made a staggering attempt to run, it didn't help that he was on the verge of exaustion and wanted to just sitdown and sleep.

NO! I must go on! I Must! Qui-Gon looked at Obi-wan, his leg was bleeding furiously and time was running out.

11. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Awesome post! Care to continue anyone??? I will try to add on after school!!

*KG* ;)

12. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    i would add some thing but i suck at writing hehehehehe

13. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Hmm... maybe after school today... My history teacher may give us some free time...

Umm, anyway, UP! :)

14. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    Excuses..excuses..excuses... [face_plain]

15. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Qui-Gon half-ran, half-dragged himself and Obi-Wan out of danger of the falling rubble. Then he promptly collapsed.

He turned his head and watched as the place they had just been disappeared into rocks. Then he turned his head to see Obi-Wan moaning a few feet away. He tried to stand, but he couldn't. He was too exhausted.

//Great.// He thought.
    Katia turned. "Amina, wait! We have a problem!" Amina looked behind her and saw the collapsed pair.

Katia ran over. "No, Qui-Gon, please, you have to get up!" She said.

Qui-Gon's brow furrowed. "I'm....trying..." He said.

Amina ran to Obi-Wan's side. "Katia! I think we could carry him....he's so light!" She called.

"Ok, but we can't carry both!" Katia called back.

"Girls....just take him and go...I'll catch up." Qui-Gon said. His padawan's safety was all that mattered.

"Now don't go into a martrydom(sp?) phase on me, Qui-Gon!" Amina said.

"Amina...maybe if we used the force..." Katia said, but she didn't have to finish.

Amina and Katia concentrated, giving Qui-Gon strength. Qui-Gon moaned once, but when they stopped, he stood slowly and shakily to his feet. Amina and Katia ran to steady him.

"I'm fine...thank you." Qui-Gon said between his clenched teeth as he concentrated on staying upright. He was so tired....

Katia and Amina ran to Obi-Wan. Katia picked up Obi-Wan's arms, Amina got his legs as carefully as she could. Qui-Gon, tired as he was, sent the force to help lift Obi-Wan. They continued on.
    If that stinks, I'm sorry, no ideas, just wanted to get this on it's feet.

17. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Great post!!! :)

18. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Up! Where are the writers? I will post soon, if I can! :)

19. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Up!!!!!!!!!

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Please, someone else post, I just did!

21. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  22. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    ARGH! CRAP! I had completely forgotten about this! Damnit i have to go back and read it all again! UP!!

23. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  24. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Intrigueing story! Care to write some more? :D

25. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Woah, I just found this again. Anyone inspired?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.