main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JA-Round Robin

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Knight_Obi, Aug 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Is it OK if I make a post?

Obi-Wan sat shivering against the wall, his knees hugged up to his chest, and his arms wrapped around his body in an attempt to stop his uncontrollable shivering. Nothing was working and his body continued to tremble and his teeth continued to chatter.

The bitter cold made the pain of his injuries even more intense and the boy was desperate for some kind of respite from the agony that was slowly engulfing his awareness.

"M-m-master," he whispered softly.

Short but um...how was it?

2. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Great great great Ginger_JEdi!!! Please continue and i will try and think of something too ...

3. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks KO! :)

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    I have an idea for who might be doing this to Obi . . . should I just post it here, PM Knight Obi, or does Knight Obi have something already in mind?

Hope no one minds I cut Obi off from the Force and his bond with his master. Don't want to make things easy for him [face_devil]

Obi-Wan sat curled into a tight ball, his knees pulled against his chest, his arms wrapped around his legs. His teeth chattered from the frigid temperature. He could barely feel his fingers and bare feet.

Where was his master, he wondered desperately. He had tried to reach out to him over the training bond, but something was interfering. The young Padawan could not seem to get any grip on the Force. Each time he had attempted to open himself up to the flow of the Force, there was only an empty nothingness. This absence was even more terrifying than the torments his unknown captors were inflicting upon him.

With a soft whoosh, several holes opened along the bottom of all four walls. The holes were about 15 centimeters in diameter. Jets of water shot out of each hole. Obi-Wan jumped to his feet. Steam rose is great white clouds from the water, heated to just under scalding. When the hot water hit his freezing skin, Obi-Wan screamed. It felt as if thousands of sharp pins were being driven into his flesh.

Near scalding water continued to pour into the room, until the young Jedi stood knee deep. Once the shock of the temperature had subsided, came the awareness that it was not simply hot water. An additive was present that made his open wounds burn, whenever it came into contact with them. Obi-Wan stood, his lower legs in the too hot water, his upper body still exposed to the freezing air. Patches of ice began to form where the water had splashed on his torso, arms and upper legs. The ice on his skin burned almost as badly as whatever it was in the water burned his lower legs. Exhausted, the young man began to sway. If he sat, he would be warmer, but would be exposing the rest of his wounds to the acidic irritant that burned the cuts on his legs. If he continued to stand, he might well become frostbit. If he passed out, he would likely drown. Perhaps that would be the best solution, thought Obi-Wan bitterly. A relatively quick death as opposed to the ongoing torment.

Stubbornness, however, kept the young Jedi on his feet. For how long, he could not guess.

5. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Oooooh GC! I LIKE it! :D [face_devil]

6. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Yes yes it is absolutely GREAT Greencat!!!

Oh...I was thinking of the same thing...having OBi being cut off from the Force and Qui-Gon. Hmm perhaps the next post should reveal a little something about how Obi ends up in this prison?

7. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Just a quick question. How old is Obi supposed to be?

Keep it up people! :D This is cool! I'll do a shortie post now. Take it where you will!

Obi-Wan was swaying back and forth so much now he kept stumbling forwards, causing the scalding water to splash on him.

He couldn't take much more of this. Before long he would pass out and in all probabilty drown.

/Must stay awake/ he chanted in his mind, even as his eyes began to droop again. /If I fall asleep, I die./

Obi-Wan opened his eyes slowly. How had he gotten into this mess...again? And where was Qui-Gon? Hadn't they both been captured by these people?

/Just let him be alright!/ Obi-Wan prayed.

With that one last thought, Obi-Wan fell forward into the water, unaware that another presence had just entered the room.

8. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Hmm...I guess I should add something huh? How about this guys...

The figure stood leaning against the opened door with hands crossed infront, staring intently at the crumbled body of a young boy lying face down in the rising water.

"Pity he could only stand so long." The figure said solemnly.

With a slight motion of the hand, the figure made a sign. Immediately, from behind the figure came forth two other well cloaked persons. Both of them bowed their heads in reverence to the figure still standing at the door looking at the young unconscious boy.

The water had now completely covered the young boy's body. There was no doubt that he would soon drown if appropriate measures were not taken to pull him out of the water. Yet, the figures still stood by the door nonchalantly as though enjoying the aspect of watching someone die.

Seconds seemed to pass by unheeded...precious seconds no doubts. Still, none of the observers seemed to give much thought to the urgency of the situation.

"He should be dead by now" the mysterious figure finally said. "Bring him out and dispose of him. After you're done, get the other ready. The goddess does not like to wait."

"Yes, priest Lavki" the two cloaked figures replied.

With that, the figure that was addressed as Priest Lavki left the room, leaving the two servants to carry out the burden.

"How long will this last, Yesui? Pretty soon, there won't be anyone left!" said one of the cloaked figure.

"Shh!! Do you want to be next Kios?!". The one addressed as Kios shook his head frightenedly.

"If not then I suggest you to hush up. We have a job to do now and the last thing I want is a bad mark on our records" Yesui continued. "Come."

Both Yesui and Kios waded through the water to the now floating body near the center of the room.

"It is a shame though Yessui. He was so young. Not more than 16 I would say." Kios commented as he lifted one arm up and swung it around his shoulders.

"It's a shame we ever came across HER." Yessui answered as she wrapped the other arm around he shoulders.

Slowly, both Yessui and Kios dragged the body of the young boy out of the small prison cell.

Anyone care to add to that???

9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    i would add a post to it only i don't know how too :_|

keep post guys :D

10. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    Well...I had an idea but I don't think it would fit in now. :(

I'll just save it for my own story, it will proably be up late this year. If I can just finish my first one.

Great work, can't wait to see where this story goes.

:)

11. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Cool post KO!!!! :D

12. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Thanks Ginger_Jedi!!! I Hope you can add to that. I can't wait to see people post more.

Broken_Sabre: What is your idea? Any idea will work I'm sure. YOu can PM if you want. So what is this fanfic that you're thinking of writing and what is the fic you're writing now? I'd love to read it!!!

Knight_Obi

13. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Well if you're gonna ask SO nicely! :D

Yessui and Kios dragged the limp form of Obi-Wan out of the room and into the hallway that led to the death chamber.

Obi-Wan coughed suddenly, and gagged for breath. He choked but managed to draw in some very ragged breaths.

Kios turned shocked eyes to his partner. "What do we do? He's not dead!"

Yessui bit her lip, thinking quickly. "We have to get rid of him somehow! We'll be in for it if we don't!"

Kios frowned. "Do we realy have to kill him?" his tone hushed. "He's so young!"

"Kios!" Yessui groaned. "It's your life on the line if we don't get rid of him!"

"But!"

"Kios! Yessui!" Priest Lavki called. "What is taking you so long? Dump the body and get here now! The goddess will not look kindly upon your incompetence!"

Yessui let out a curse. "Quick! We'll dump him in a cell and come back for him later," She said. "We can...ki-dispose of the kid then."

Obi-Wan was rapidly coming to his senses. Kios smaked the boy round the back of the head. Obi-Wan was out of it enough to remain silent for the remainder of the journey to his cell.

The pair threw the boy to the ground and slammed the cell door closed, locking it. Obi-Wan never once moved on the floor.

Any takers? :) I think it's time for a little more torture... [face_devil]

14. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    This sounds great Ginger_Jedi!!! Excellent Post!!!

Hmm...torture is always good, but I think we need a bit of Qui in there so that the story will have some sort of a plot...what do you think? PM me if anything comes up.

Knight_Obi

15. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    So how did he survive drowning? What the authors take away, the authors can givith ;)

Sorry for the spelling, this came to me while getting ready for work and I hastily typed it in. I'm now late, so I've gotta run :)

Emptiness of the Void. Darkness pulling him downward as inexoribaly as a black hole pulls in all matter into its crushing embrace.

A supernova of Light, banishing the Dark. The Force once more flowed through him, filling him with its glory and energy.

Obi-Wan coughed, choking as air replaced water in his lungs. He became aware that he was being dragged through the hallway. His attempt to question those that carried him resulted in nothing more than an incoherent moan. A sharp blow encouraged him to keep his silence.

As if from a great distance he heard the beings that carried him discuss something. Their words buzzed in his ears. He knew they were speaking in Basic, but his sluggish mind seemed unable to make sense of it.

He was thrown forward, hitting a hard surface. Gratefully, Obi-Wan realized it was dry. No extremes of temperature tormented him.

Exhausted, Obi-Wan surrendered himself to the comforting embrace of the Force. Feeling it flow through him, recharging his weakened body.

Soon enough, he would have to act. For the moment, he rested.

16. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Absolutely GREAT post Greencat336!!! Waiting for more and more!!!

Knight_Obi

17. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Very cool GC :D! I'll post again tomorrow. I don't have time tonight. I gotta get read for school! :_| I don't wanna go!! :(

18. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

19. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Here is my try...

Light shining from above, awoke the the young nan.

Obi-Wan was still in the cell, but he had to shut his eyes.

The light around him was so bright, that even shuting his eyes didn't help.

He couldn't move. Obi-Wan was so stiff from the welts and bruises all over his body.

Hearing a noise, he tensed up with fear.

"Welcome, boy." a voice said full of hate.

Obi-Wan couldn't open his eyes to the bright light. He could tell if the voice was male or female.

"It is a pity you are not dead already, boy."

Ignoring the hateful tone, he asked, "And who are you?"

"Once, some one important, but not now." The voice said. "And you are a Jedi, no?"

Obi-Wan was surprised. "How do-"

"I knew many Jedi in my time, boy. In fact, I was the wife of one."

20. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    Anyone can do whatever they want with the post I just made. You can do anything with the woman too. I don't mind.

21. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Very very cool post Jenn_Kenobi. I'm glad that you posted and stopped this thread from dying. I will try my best to contribute...same goes for any lurkers out there :)

Knight_Obi

22. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    NP Knight Obi. :D

Jenn

23. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Cool Jenn! :D Welcome aboard! :D

I'll post soon but first I have a question. Are we gonna post anything about Qui?

24. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Yes yes Ginger_Jedi...we must post something about Qui. After all Obi-torture is only as good if it comes along with a side of Qui-angst.

Knight_Obi

25. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    A post then is called for I think! :D

BTW: call me Ginger :) It's easier for you that way :D

Pain. That was all he could sense from his Padawan. What were they doing to him?

Qui-Gon struggled to free himself from the chains that held him but to no avail. The people who had caught him and his Padawan were clearly aware of the strength of a Jedi. Qui-Gon could not escape and could not find Obi-Wan and stop whatever torment he was being put through.

Time went by and Qui-Gon was unable to measure its flow. He had no idea how long he'd been sitting here in this cell, listening to the incessant drip dripping of water onto stone. Aside from the dripping and the sound of his breathing, nothing interrupted the silence.

Drip, drop...

It was no wonder people went mad in captivity. There was so little else to occupy your mind with.

Drip, drip, drip...

Qui-Gon sighed and reached out with the Force to work on his bindings. No good. Whoever had brought him here really knew what they were doing. The locks of the chains were impossible to penetrate.

Drip, drip, drip...

There were voices coming from outside...

"What do we do? He's not dead!"

Qui-Gon stopped his mind from drifting on nothing and focused intently on the voices. Using the Force, he ascertained that the voices weren't far away. He could also sense that...

"Obi-Wan!" he gasped in surprise.

...was with them.

"We have to get rid of him somehow! We'll be in for it if we don't!"

Qui-Gon quickly focused on the mind of one of the pair who was with his Padawan. /*You don't have to kill him. He's young...*/

"Do we really have to kill him? He's so young!"

"It's your life on the line if we don't get rid of him!"

"But!"

The sound of metal screeching on metal rang through Qui-Gon's ears and he realised the door to his cell was being opened.

"Kios! Yessui! What is taking you so long? Dump the body and get here now! The goddess will not look kindly upon your incompetence!"

A figure stepped into the doorway. Light spilled out from behind the person, blinding Qui-Gon who was so used to the dark.

"You will make a good sacrifice to our goddess."

Qui-Gon had a bad feeling about this...

All yours [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.