main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JA-Round Robin

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Knight_Obi, Aug 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Ninja

Ginger_Ninja Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2001
    Uppers! Cool posts! :)

2. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    You guys are SO mean to poor Obi-wan!!!
    :) More please! :)

3. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    We know Jedi_Jewl [face_devil]

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Please, help me out here. My brain is drained of ideas from my other 5 stories I either contribute to or write. Plus, I just used up my torture ideas over in flight of the jedi, which I'm in charge of, so someone better help me.

POST SOMEONE!

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
  6. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Wow Jane Jinn and Jacinta, Excellent posts guys!!!

Hmm...let's see what I can add to it:

The two guards began to drag the little girl to the exact same place where the newly knighted Dolf had died mere minutes ago. The blood still smeared on the altar, only adding further evilness to what had already encompassed the temple ruins.

Obi-Wan could see Amina stiffen herself against the two guards' grasp, trying to hold back the fearful tears on her face, but failed miserably. Tears trickled down her young face and she gave a last longing look at her mother, Princess Frixa, asking for forgiveness for her past actions.

Obi-Wan gave a quick glance at Frixa and saw the slender woman clenching her eyes shut, not wanting to see what was going to happen to her daughter. He knew he had to do something...anything. He couldn't just let them kill Amina, let alone anyone else for that matter, but what could he do?

He could barely stand up on his own.

"Watch carefully boy, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one more than the other." One of the guards addressed to Obi-Wan as he tied Amina on the slab of stone that served as an altar.

The guard raised a small dagger up in the air ceremoniously and waited for the final say from the Goddess.

"Proceed" The Goddess said simply. "And make it long and good, I've been waiting for this" She laughed evily.

"Yes, my Goddess" The guard responded and brandished the dagger into the air.

Obi-Wan saw what was happening as though everything seemd to slow down.

He saw the guard raised the bloodied dagger up into the air with both hands, aiming it towards Amina's heart.

He saw the open-eyed horror on Amina's face.

He heard the broke out sob from Frixa.

He heard the Goddess laughed.

He saw the guard smiled contently.

He saw the dagger came down with menacing speed...

"Nooo!!" Obi-Wan cried as he extended his hand out infront of him and used the last remaining strength the he had to push the dagger away from the guard.

He heard the sounds of the dagger clatter to the ground, but he did not know what was happening anymore for darkness came to him and he saw and felt nothing more...

Now anyone wanna give that a try?

Knight_Obi

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Obi-Wan fainted to the floor as Amina began to cry in relief.

The Goddess was angry. "Wake him up! He will suffer greatly for this outrage!"

The guard got some water and threw it on Obi's face, and then proceed to kick the boy until Obi woke up with a groan.

The Goddess drew herself up. "You have violated the sacred sacrifice! Remove the girl! We will get to her later."

The guard untied Amina and threw her at her mother. Amina collapsed into Frixa, sobbing.

The guard tied Obi-Wan to the altar, chest down. Obi-Wan didn't care what happened to him. He had helped Amina for now, that was all that mattered.

The guard grabbed a heavy whip, and after a glance at the Goddess, let the whip fall with a loud snap that caused Obi-Wan to jerk, tired as he was. Obi-Wan cried out, just as another snap of the whip brought another long angry welt across his back. Obi-Wan began to cry without meaning to. The ribs, it hurt his ribs so much!!

He heard a loud "STOP!" just before he lapsed into unconciousness.

Qui-Gon screamed at them to stop, and when they did not, he pulled free of the guards to throw himself over Obi-Wan's body. The guard did not hesitate, and beat Qui-Gon without mercy. When they finally finished, they pulled Qui-Gon off of Obi-Wan to stand in front of the Goddess.

"Ahhhhh....so we have another Brave Jedi. Bravery will do you no good. Not HERE. Neither will it do HIM any good, he will die anyway, and you will follow. But meanwhile, what shall we do with our two BRAVE Jedi?"

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Sorry, couldn't resist pulling Qui-Gon into this. He doesn't seem the kind of person to stand around while they were doing all that.

9. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Cool posts everyone! How's about a little something like this:

Qui-Gon couldn't stand it any more. He couldn't watch Obi-Wan put through so much without doing something, no everything, in his power to save his Padawan.

"STOP!" the cry was torn from his throat, a desperate plea.

He threw himself over Obi-Wan and took the beating that was meant for his Padawan without hesitation. No more. There would be no more pain inflicted upon Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon would not allow it any longer. The boy couldn't take it, no matter how strong or brave he was.

"Ahhhhh....so we have another Brave Jedi. Bravery will do you no good. Not HERE. Neither will it do HIM any good, he will die anyway, and you will follow. But meanwhile, what shall we do with our two BRAVE Jedi?" the Goddess called out when the beating was finally over.

Qui-Gon knew what state his back was in. He was only too relieved to know he didn't have to look at it. If he did so, he would most likely lost the contents of his stomach. He just took deep breaths while he was dragged away from Obi-Wan.

"I think maybe we should let the two of them witness each other's death." The Goddess ordered two of her guards to lift Obi-Wan up. "Wake him up. I want him fully conscious when he witnesses his Master's death and feels his own death."

Qui-Gon struggled against his captives but he was too weak. He watched on as the guards practically drowned Obi-Wan in a bucket of water in an attempt to wake him up. Despite his earlier resolve, he was utterly helpless.

Things were not looking good...

[face_devil] Soooo...any takers? :D

10. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    good heavens..... Wow! Great posts everyone!

Here is just an thought, Frixa could be more help then she seems.... *not a Jedi*

11. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Great POSTS!!!!

Hmm...here's another thought...Lelilah could come out...uh...I introduced her as the Goddess' arch nemesis earlier...hmm I think I spelled her name right...how funnie, my own character yet I don't remember :)

Knight_Obi

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
  13. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Upping this for those lurkers out there

Knight_Obi

14. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    okay Knight Obi..um..well you mentioned Lelilah before and you suggested that 'we' stick her in..so here it goes..
    (i'll remove the post if you don't want it)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The cave was cool, the natural cyrstal formations glittered as the sun slowly rose from it's previous concealment by the moon.

Smiling, Lelilah picked up a seed and placed it on the ground so it may grow.

"STOP!" the cry reverbriated through the cave as if a thousand voices all cried at once.

Lelilah looked up sharply at the sound, Who..

She extended out her powers of awareness in search of the voice's owner, ..the temple...THE TEMPLE!

Realising what is occuring, or rather should we say, what HAS occured..Lelilah stands up with a look of anger in her eyes.

"No." She whispers before disappearing from the quite coolness of the cave.

15. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Oh this is good!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep going!!!(up, definatly up!)

16. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Yes yes, most definitely is good Midnightetak!!!! Contribute more soon?? yes yes?? :)

Knight_OBi

17. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I'd post, but I don't know what's going on with Lelilah, so I'll wait until I know what's going on. Sorry. :_|

18. Knight_Obi

Jul 24, 2001
    Let me give it a whirl...

Lelilah stormed out of the cave with only one agenda on her mind. She had to stop Xica, or the Goddess as her sister was now called.

It was just too hard for Lelilah to consider that her once close sister would become an energy wraith, feeding off the fear and pain of other living beings. Where had things gone wrong?

Lelilah shook her head slightly in her own contemplations as memories of how she imprisoned her sister centuries ago surfaced.

Flashback

"Get me out of here!!! YOu can't do this to me Lelilah. I'm your sister damn it!!" Xica screamed at the slender figure dressed in silver before her.

Lelilah stood there infront of the old temple ruins in the middle of the forest, not wanting to meet her gaze with her sister. She did not want things to have come to this, but Xica left her no other choice.

Xica had come to this primitive planet Gawsah and plagued on the living beings here from the humanoids to the animals, feeding off of their living force. Within a few short weeks, Xica had managed to obliterate almost one third of the population and therefore increasing her own strength tenfolds.

It had never occured to Lelilah in all of her years living and training with her sister that Xica was a power hungry Watcher. After all, all Watchers were suppose to be immune to such trivial emotions, weren't they?

Apparently not so...

Turning to face her sister with one last longing glance, Lelilah could only utter softly, "I'm sorry Xica. I never meant for it to come to this but you left me with no choice. I only hope that time will make you learn from your mistakes."

"No...no ...no. Please dear sister. Don't leave me! I...I promise I won't do it again. I swear!" Xica pleaded, but Lelilah had already turned to leave.

Seeing Lelilah leave, Xica felt the anger inside of her swell even bigger than ever before. "Fine then Lelilah!! If you are going to imprison your only sister here, I swear when I get out of here you will pay for everything!!!"

But Lelilah never looked back and left the ruins...

Present...

"No sister, you have gone too far this time." Lelilah said to herself as she prepared to leave her home for Gawsah. She only hoped that she will not be too late.

So how ya like that?? Continue???

Knight_Obi

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    That was great! I'll post tomorrow, promise, I just posted on three stories, and I was due in bed 45 minutes ago, and I've got a bit of a headache, so I can;t do it now, but I promise I will tomorrow.

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Knight Obi, I updated my Obi's memory erased thing if you want to see.

21. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    hmm..okay well i don't have very much time at the moment..so i will make this short and sweet.
    The goddess stood there contemplating what to do with the two Brave jedi...

"You have caused me a great deal of disturbance..i have wasted too much time as it is already on you both.."

The Goddess paced back and forth infront of Qui-Gon, the unconsciousbody of Obi-Wan and the girl who was strapped to the sacrifice table.

A sly look of exultance appeared on her face as a form of punishment was determined.

"Mistress..Why-" begins a Guard tentativley

"BE SILENT!" she roars back in reply, " I have come to the decision that you, the boy and the girl shall all rot in the depths of this infernal temple ruins for the rest of your lives.."

"Is that what you call punishment?" Mocks Qui-Gon, stuggling with his dulled senses.

"..oh, believe me Jedi , it is worse than death..and within a week you would have wished that i had extinguished your pitiful life force..."

Qui-Gon snarls at the Goddess and vainly attempts to lash out at her but is held back by the guards who had instantly re-appeared when he escaped their grasp before.

"And," The Goddess remarks as the three people are hauled away,"From what i have learnt of your kind..Jedi's are known to live..very long lives.."

Sometimes i can get a kick out of being Evil...bad guys always seem to have the most fun!
    But Good guy's are always best to be with in the end as you watch the bad guy get blown to pieces.

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    That was so good! I'm gonna add something.

Qui-Gon Jin spit at the Goddess at her last words. It was something he had never done before, spitting at someone, he had never felt the need to. Then again, he had never felt this HELPLESS with such an evil person.

And I thought Xanatos was bad with what he did to Obi. He was an amateur compared to HER! He thought.

The goddess wiped his saliva off disdainfully. She aimed a lightening bolt at him, but he pulled free of the guards and jumped over it. As soon as he came down, the guards were on him again.

"Take them away!" The goddess snarled. The guards dragged them off, Qui-Gon still struggling.

23. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Cool posts everyone!! :D Keep up the great work!!!

24. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    if i wanted to add to the story could i and how would i?

25. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    GO QUI! ;)

Can some one Pleae have Obi wake up some how? Pretty please? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.