main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jabba the Hutt's Tribble-Free Holodeck and All-Day Buffet: FF Social Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by oqidaun, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    [face_laugh] Either Mystralgurl has an extremely large bed, or underneath her bed is a space displacement anomaly similar to a Tardis, or she means the book. :p

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I"m voting for the space displacement.

3. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    Me too! It's like a bag of holding, only it's the space under my bed. Jorus says hi!

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    *giggle* I knew it! You've got the equivalent of the Room of Requirement under there with your dust bunnies.

5. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    I wish I had such interesting things underneath my bed. Maybe all my old stuffed animals have established a society. :p

So my family was supposed to leave for vacation right about now, but my dear little sister spent the morning with friends and has yet to come home... :rolleyes:

Edit: She finally showed up - I'm off to the mountains for a few days. :)

6. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Careful, those dust bunnies may be evil blot punnies... not to be confused with ebil plot bunnies. :p

7. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    And cleaning your room can lead to being attacked by plot bunnies, no question...

8. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    which is why I'm leaving the dust bunnies for my sister when I move out, lol. She gets my room, I'm sure as heck not cleaning it for her!

9. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Niiiiice! Does this mean we may be seeing your sister posting on these boards soon?

10. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    Lol, probably not. She's sort of a... jock. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't even know what a bag of holding is. Or what to do with an extra dimension under her bed.. :p

11. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    You know, another plot bunny visited me after I read that. This is why I don't hang out here. It makes my plot bunnies spontaneously give birth to more... at least I haven't seen them doing anything that would resemble violating TOS, so... well perhaps they do that in private. :p

12. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
  13. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    [image=http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Trick_arrow/Gags/inbeforethelock.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.