main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jabba's boys take on the empire in the new series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthDaz, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDaz

DarthDaz Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2005
    In the new Tv series imagine a storyline where the empire had a run in with Jabbas boys on Tatooine before making up.Jabba is powerful especially with every vile scum in the universe on his side.On one side bounty hunters galore vs an imperial invasion.How long do you think Jabba could hold the desert plannet under his control?

Hmmmm....how did the slug get so big eating food of this kind?

2. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I highly doubt this will be the story of the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series and hope this isn't the storyline of the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series either. We may see Jabba in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series but probably not in a starring role. We are probably going to see Boba Fett in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series GL has even hinted Boba Fett as a character and I think Boba Fett is going to be an Occasional Guest Star hunting down the remaining Jedi and or fighting the Rebels. Maybe we'll see Jabba giving Boba Fett Bounty jobs in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series.

3. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    Despite the fact that he captured Han in ESB and was set up to look and act like the status quo version of a bad guy, is it possible that at some point Bobba Fett actually did something that helped the rebellion, regardless of his personal feelings? If he is like his father, he may do any job, as long as the price is right, regardless of his personal feelings.

4. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Maybe but I don't think the Rebels hire any Bounty Hunters but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

5. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    The rebels might not hire him, or at least not leaders like Bail Organa or Mon Mothma, but that doesn't mean that some guy out in the middle of nowhere wouldn't. It also doesn't exclude Fett getting involved in something all on his own, whether he would want to or not.

6. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes you could be right but I doubt it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

7. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    ugh, No, Jabba could not compete with the Empire for very long.
    But I would like to see him in the new series.

8. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I highly highly doubt this will be the/a story in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.