main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

jabba's guests

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Aiki-Jedimaster, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiki-Jedimaster

Aiki-Jedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2003
    Are there any creatures or characters in jabba's palace you would have liked to have more screen time, or at least a closer look at in the film? It is always fun to try to spot something or someone I missed in previous viewings.

2. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    Amanaman! He looks funky,with those long arms and all. He could've even been redone for the SE with CGI,but I guess that was up to GL. Besides,you barely see him,and only when the camera first pans to Han in his carbonite block hanging on Jabba's wall. It's like the Zapruder film with some of these characters.

3. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    I wouldn't have minded another hour or so of Salacious Crumb's wacky antics. :D

Rick McCallum loves you!

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Ah, good old Sal. I would have liked to see more of him too.

There's a good example of a character who was obviously a hand puppet yet was lovable nevertheless.

5. Leia_Organa_

Leia_Organa_ Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    I would like to see a zoomed in close-up of Oola before she falls into the rancor pit ;)

6. ObidioJuan

ObidioJuan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2002
    AdamBertocci,

Actualy if you really like Salaccious C. pop in the AOTC DVD and go to the Outlander Saloon scene.

After Anakin waves at Ahmed Best and the fat twelik (sp?), and before Ob1 chops Sam's arm off, you can hear his laughter. IT's right there I tell you, it's really funny.

And on the topic I don't have any particular feelings for any of the characters in Jabba's palace, well maybe Oola [face_love]

7. DARTH-PLONKER

DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    I would have liked to have seen much much more of Leia in the slave outfit! [face_love]

8. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    DARTH-PLONKER, I second your motion. :D

9. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    I want more Fett action, less Fett death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.