main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Jabba's Palace Round 3--Heavy on the Carnage

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Salacious_Crummy, May 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Amazingly, there's a two ties this week. One in Group A and one in Group B! However, there will be no sudden death this time. Since its a tie of two characters in both instances, all four characters will be eliminated! Here's the final tallies:

Group A:
    EV-9D9 - 6 votes
    Salacious Crumb - 6 votes
    Boba Fett - 3 votes
    Arica - 1 vote
    Bib Fortuna - 1 vote
    Ephant Mon - 1 vote
    Max Rebo - 1 vote
    Pote Snitkin - 1 vote
    Sarlacc - 1 vote
    Yarna D'al Gargan - 1 vote

Group B:
    8D8 - 6 votes
    Rancor - 6 votes
    Droopy McCool - 5 votes
    B'omarr Monk - 2 votes
    Tessek - 2 votes
    Boushh - 1 vote
    Dengar - no votes, but immune

This means we have to bid fond farewell to four unlucky souls. :( Josh Griffin (EV-9D9), Fenix (Salacious Crumb), The Empyre (8D8), and Vader2000 (Rancor). :( What have we learned from this? You don't like droids, and you have grudges against posters in South Bend and Minneapolis! :(

And by the way JediJeff, Kursari Gama and Knnos all deserve a public lashing for not voting. The only problem is if it was administered by a woman, Jeff would probably enjoy it too much. ;)

Well, we'll see what happens now. Votes for Round 3 must be received by midnight CST, Tuesday May 22. Vote to remove one character from each group. Here's the updated lists:

Group A: Arica, Bib Fortuna, Boba Fett, Ephant Mon, Max Rebo, Pote Snitkin, Rystall, Saelt-Marae (Yak Face), the Sarlacc, and Yarna D'al Gargan.

Group B: The B'omarr Monk, Boushh, Bubo, Dengar, Droopy McCool, Malakili, Oola, Ree-Yees, Sy Snootles, and Tessek.

2. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Oops! Forgot to say that immunity will be posted Wednesday morning (may be very, very early morning). That is all.

Man am I tired!

3. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Ouch! That's 3 South Benders out already!

It's RIGGED! IT's all RIGGED!

4. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    If Knnos wasn't busy moving back to Indy.....

5. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I'll be here, bright and early tomorrow morning! :D

~*~Bria

6. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Sorry Crummy, but when the entire fricking round lasts 3 DAYS, over a weekend and on Monday, well some of us like to have a life and NOT be on the computer all day.

How about a round lasting a little over 38 minutes, huh?

7. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Simmer down! I said simmer.

Salacious did post the round on May 9, which gave you Thurdsay, Friday, and Monday at work to vote. You're still in trouble.
    ;)

8. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Just take notes and apply them to your game, Jeff.

And see the word I used? GAME

9. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Yeah yeah yeah.....I guess.

So I apologize. At least the votes I would have sent wouldn't have affected much.

10. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Apology accepted Jeff. And I apologize too for my rebuke of you for not submitting your votes, but I hope you realize that I only meant it in jest.

And thank you Bobafemme for defending me (it was a five-day round, which I extended to a six-day round for 3. I guess I expected a five-day round would be okay after all but one person got back to me in 48 hours for the "Sudden Death Round")

Maveric, as for your "suggestion" that the game was rigged, I will agree with you there. So far the bootees have been rigged for the most part by two very strong alliances! You of all people should know that! I am not a part of any alliance however. And if I was rigging it, I certainly wouldn't have evicted my namesake (controlled by a Minnesotan no less) and one of my MN buddies (V2K). Plus, there's about an equal number of South Benders and MNers playing (the most of any regions), so the odds would tell you that they would be hit the hardest, which they have been.

Immunity questions will be up very shortly.

11. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Immunity Questions:

1. The Katana Fleet was made up of how many of what kind of starship in the EU-novels?

2. What is the signifigance of the Holowan Laboratories?

3. Name all of the SW:CCG sets that contained a character card (persona) of Leia (including premium card versions, but not including Reflections products).

4. In 3 3/4" action figures, name the two different characters Salacious Crumb has been packaged with (includes all product lines, including original).

5. Later this year, Salacious Crumb will be packaged with another character in the 3 3/4" figure line. Who?

6. What fast-food chain released drinking glasses to coincide with the original release of each Classic Trilogy SW movie including one of a Jabba's Palace scene?

Good Luck everybody!

12. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Never mind this post. I was having trouble with my e-mail because I only turned one of the two sets of cookies on. I got in now so everything's fine. Nobody's won immunity yet.

I also put up a poll about if you want to know which character won immunity ahead of time starting in Round 4. This way, you won't waste your vote. I probably will go by the results of this poll.

13. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Well, some lucky person won immunity. Here are the answers to the immunity questions:

1. 200 Dreadnaught-class Heavy Cruisers

2. The Holowan Laboratories produced the the IG line of assassin droids, including IG-88. The droids then killed everyone at the lab.

3. Leia (Jedi Pack), Leia Organa (Premiere), Princess Leia (Cloud City), Princess Leia Organa (Jabba's Palace), Princess Organa (SE), Daughter of Skywalker (Endor), Leia with Blaster (Enhanced Premiere), Boushh (Enhanced Jabba's Palace), and Prisoner 2187 (3rd Anthology). That's 9 total the most of any SW character.

4. Jabba & Oola

5. Amanaman

6. Burger King

I'll let you know what character won immunity if that person allows me to do so. Otherwise, I'll wait until Round 4 to start revealing what character won immunity since the poll indicates pretty clearly that you'd like to know. :)

14. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Inquiring minds would like to know :D

15. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Neither Yarna D'al Gargan nor Droopy McCool has yet to send a missive begging for mercy. Are they arrogant enough to think they are no longer in danger? That I will NOT vote against them again?

The great and powerful Jabba is ready and waiting to hear your pleas...

16. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    What be a missive? :D

~*~Bria

17. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Missive: Letter, communiqué, epistle, note, communication, memo, memorandum, or notification.

Doc: In vino veritas.
    Ringo: Age quod agis.
    Doc: Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego.
    Ringo: Iuventus stultorum magister.
    Doc: In pace requiescat.

Josephine: What was that?

Doc: That's Latin, darlin'! It appears Mr. Ringo is an educated man. Now I really hate him!

18. chitwood

chitwood TheForce.Net co-owner star 4 VIP

May 12, 1999
    Oh well .. I was really hoping that I could continue to vote and pretend to be playing even after I was voted off the island.

Stink, they caught me.

:)

Josh

19. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Unless the rules have changed, dead folks can vote all rounds. Salacious?

20. YarnasFifthBreast

YarnasFifthBreast Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2001
    Please Jedigal, protect me. You were unjustly voted off. Please [face_love]

21. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Umm, Josh, you can continue to vote forever and ever in my Survivor even if you've been eliminated from prize competition.

22. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    Well, YFB, what do the other five breasts have to say? And what's in it for me? I, the mighty Jabba the Hutt, can have all the breasts I want. Certainly you must be willing to offer something? Some interest in your prize? Or to owe me a future favor? UNLESS you are one of those clever socks! If you are - BEWARE SOCK! The foot you cover will ultimately catch - athlete's foot!

23. YarnasFifthBreast

YarnasFifthBreast Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2001
    First, Second, Third, and Sixth are with me. We are very nice and influential. It's amazing what things we can get guys to do for a peek. You name your price and it will be done to appease you, Great Jabba.

24. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    I interrupt this bartering to bring you a special report. I still need votes from the following people by midnight CST tonight: Kursari Gama, Jedimama, Jedi Xandman, Jedi Lars, Jfren484, Knnos, and the always merciful almighty gangster Jedigal. Thanks people.

25. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    Jabba's Palace
    666 False Oasis
    Dune Sea, Tatooine
    Earth date 5/21/2001

RE: Jabba's Palace Survivor Game/Round 3 Votes

Most excellent and esteemed Christopher a.k.a. Crummy:

Please find below my votes for the above-referenced contest.

Additionally, I find myself in need of a new operations manager. I would greatly appreciate any references you could provide, as I would like this position filled immediately.

Greedily and grumpily yours,

Jabba

Group A: Bib Fortuna
    Group B: Droopy McCool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.